USMB Coffee Shop IV

I would imagine Mickey is the most recognizable Disney character..... ;)
Mickey Rourke? :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle:

No, I don't know if Mickey Rourke's parents would recognize him after the boxing and cosmetic surgeries. :p

I saw him in an old movie once, and he actually used to be not a bad looking man. Does boxing really mess up your face that bad? Goodness. It seems like his whole face is someone else's face.
Nah, it was playing the bad guy in Iron Man II.........

He had a series of botched surgeries to fix the boxing damage but it's finally been fixed since.

Well, if that is what you called "fixed." He looks horrible to me. Too bad. He was a good looking man. I think plastic surgery ruins your appearance anyways. They all seem to have that "joker" face going on. It must be because the skin is pulled so tightly. Weird looking.
tumblr_inline_n364z7yI8c1rp0nh7.gif

Apparently they change your diagnosis from bronchitis to pneumonia when your oxygen level is 93 and you passed out twice Thursday from coughing spells. :(

Anywho, got a whole new group of antibiotics, so we'll see.

Shoot Save. So sorry. You really should find a good book or some favorite movies or something and just take it easy for awhile and let yourself heal. Wish I could give you some of my house specialty chicken soup.

By the way, as I continue to plan and prepare for our family Thanksgiving dinner at our house next week, I am also looking ahead:

15078881_844569505685780_3240670812939085311_n.jpg

Yes, please share the recipe. :lol: I tried to make a gingerbread house once. God, what a disaster. Lol. I'm certainly no artist, especially with icing.

I didn't even get as far as the icing with my one memorable--and not in a good way--attempt. :)

I always thought I could hold my own in those on TV baking competitions until that. And I decided I better stick with the simpler stuff I know I can do.

Well I still exist. I've just been spending very little time online. It seems I don't have the time to do all of the things I want to do. I can't believe another holiday season is already here. hoping everyone is doing ok
Hopefully ya have the money to replace the time....... :D

Apparently they change your diagnosis from bronchitis to pneumonia when your oxygen level is 93 and you passed out twice Thursday from coughing spells. :(

Shoot Save. So sorry. You really should find a good book or some favorite movies or something and just take it easy for awhile and let yourself heal. Wish I could give you some of my house specialty chicken soup.

I am afraid this has triggered my CTS...

...Caged Tiger Syndrome.

I am afraid this has triggered my CTS...

...Caged Tiger Syndrome.

Well if you want to remain a tiger you'd better get some rest and heal, otherwise you'll remain a kitten for a while, with setbacks.
Believe me, I deal with a big bear everyday about pushing himself to far.:biggrin:

Well I still exist. I've just been spending very little time online. It seems I don't have the time to do all of the things I want to do. I can't believe another holiday season is already here. hoping everyone is doing ok

Thank you for letting us know, we were worried about you ya know. :)

Thank you for letting us know, we were worried about you ya know. :)
Thanks, I keep thinking I need to log on. then I get sidetracked and forget about it. so many forums I've lost links for, forgotten passwords. at least this one I can google and it shows up

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, THUMPER!!!!
Shouldn't that be RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, IT"S THUMPER........ :D

I have a small stuffed replica of Thumper sitting on my desk. He along with Bambi and Pepe Le Pew werre the most adorable Disney characters ever and have been the most recognizable for going on an amazing 75 years now.

Well yes being the first and sort of the symbol of the Disney Empire. Mickey Mouse is an astounding 88 years old this year.

Today is Mickey's birthday, and he shares it with WQ.:) We went to a nice place on the gulf for dinner, and then over to my Mom's for cake and ice cream.:thup:

Spoonie!!! So good to see you. At least you're out of your Christmas avatar. :) We all understand how life sometimes interferes with the stuff we do on the internet, but always pleased when you drop by. You and yours are all well I presume?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, THUMPER!!!!
Shouldn't that be RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, IT"S THUMPER........ :D

I have a small stuffed replica of Thumper sitting on my desk. He along with Bambi and Pepe Le Pew werre the most adorable Disney characters ever and have been the most recognizable for going on an amazing 75 years now.

Well yes being the first and sort of the symbol of the Disney Empire. Mickey Mouse is an astounding 88 years old this year.

Today is Mickey's birthday, and he shares it with WQ.:) We went to a nice place on the gulf for dinner, and then over to my Mom's for cake and ice cream.:thup:

Oh shoot!!! I had WQ's birthday marked on my calendar and for whatever reason never looked at the calendar today. Thanks for reminding me before it is all over Sherry.

Mickey Rourke? :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle:

No, I don't know if Mickey Rourke's parents would recognize him after the boxing and cosmetic surgeries. :p

I saw him in an old movie once, and he actually used to be not a bad looking man. Does boxing really mess up your face that bad? Goodness. It seems like his whole face is someone else's face.
Nah, it was playing the bad guy in Iron Man II.........

He had a series of botched surgeries to fix the boxing damage but it's finally been fixed since.

Well, if that is what you called "fixed." He looks horrible to me. Too bad. He was a good looking man. I think plastic surgery ruins your appearance anyways. They all seem to have that "joker" face going on. It must be because the skin is pulled so tightly. Weird looking.
tumblr_inline_n364z7yI8c1rp0nh7.gif

Lol. That is scary!

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. G in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Wellness for saveliberty,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And we are still holding vigil for Alan, Oddball, Noomi, and all others that we hope will find their way back to us.

Note: The rock was not moved by any living thing.

107.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
There is nothing further inland. The mountains separate us from the valley...which is 2.5 hours East of us. South is Santa Barbara, North is Monterey.... Which are more expensive than here.:(

It will be a month next wednesday that we have been in this situation. We are still alive, so...gonna keep plugging along as long as we can.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You're handling it much better than I would!
I dunno about that. Today was not a very good day....winter has arrived and man o man, my joints are having a hissyfit. I hurt all damn day and couldn't get warm no matter what I tried. I finally layered up....two pair leggings, knee warmers, socks inside my uggs, one of MrG's thermal shirts under Mr sweater, my thick coat, gloves. Ow ow and double ow. Finally I got warm but it's only going to get worse, I fear. If something doesn't happen soon, I think we both will break. He lost 10 lbs so far... And he seems to be in more pain than me with his messed up knees. He has to go in for an MRI next month...they are talking knee replacement surgery. Yeah. Sure. And where does he recuperate? The van?
Meanwhile, I have lost a whopping 15 lbs just this past month. Neither of us realized it until the doc weighed us. I thought our pants were getting a tad loose, but didn't connect the dots.

I'm guessing the news that it is particularly warm here (30-40 F) will not encourage you?
MrG and I are seriously considering it. Fireplace, goats, pinuckle (however it's spelled), good company, ho zilla that MrG knows how to drive, friends. Yes, we are talking about it.:)

Forum List

Back