USMB Coffee Shop IV

Welcome Dalia. Many years ago when I was in the Navy I found myself in France a few times. I enjoyed it there and had a great time.
Thank you Big Black Dog...the food is great and so good and like a lot frog legs with butter garlic and parsley where i am going for christmas the French woman cook so well French as a thing with cooking and we stay at the table for a long long time.

I've never eaten frog legs while sober. Wonder what's that like?

I can't remember from when I was a kid, but was it frogs and/or toads that had permanent pee stains on their thighs?? I don't think I could get past that and enjoy eating frog legs if that is the case.:puke:

Welcome Dalia. Many years ago when I was in the Navy I found myself in France a few times. I enjoyed it there and had a great time.
Thank you Big Black Dog...the food is great and so good and like a lot frog legs with butter garlic and parsley where i am going for christmas the French woman cook so well French as a thing with cooking and we stay at the table for a long long time.

French food is right up at the top among my favorite cuisines. And I love a good French restaurant.

Took another 2 1:2 hour nap this afternoon, definitely not normal but I'm not really feeling all that well. It may be more than just sinus, I may have picked up something other than groceries a couple of days ago when I went to Wally World Lite.

I have to go get a new wire today. My wire is all twisted and my rabbit put a hole in it, and I keep losing my internet connection.
:( It's very annoying to say the least.

He doesn't get shocked when he bites through an electric wire?

Well, it wasn't the electrical wire. It was the wire connecting my computer to the modem.

I would think that would work with electricity though. Maybe not.

I have to go get a new wire today. My wire is all twisted and my rabbit put a hole in it, and I keep losing my internet connection.
:( It's very annoying to say the least.

He doesn't get shocked when he bites through an electric wire?

Well, it wasn't the electrical wire. It was the wire connecting my computer to the modem.

I would think that would work with electricity though. Maybe not.

:dunno: Usually I hide them. I thought that it would be fine while I went to take a shower but I noticed there is a little hole in the wire (it's a split actually), but it doesn't look like he got to the main wire bundle, just the covering of the cord. He's chewed through other wires before too. I don't know. Maybe he does get shocked. Stupid rabbit. He's just lucky he's so puffy and cute.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Sunset over Lyon, France
lyon-france.jpg

Good morning everybody. Brrrrr--the sun has been up for awhile and it is still 27 degrees out there with a dusting of snow on the ground. Hombre and I aren't adapting to it very well either--we went from pleasant warm fall weather to what feels like bone chilling cold overnight. Once we get acclimated, it will be okay but wow. . .

I guess it's that time of year where everyone is getting sick. Make sure you wash your hands a lot and drink lots of orange juice! :D Okay kids?

I avoid oranges, bad for reflux. :p

It's really the vitamin C, so any foods that are high in vitamin C help you to fight off sickness. Every time I'm sick, I drink lots of water and OJ and I always feel better in just a day or two. Here are some more foods that are high in vitamin C.

Top 10 Foods Highest in Vitamin C

Forum List

Back