USMB Coffee Shop IV

Real orange juice with vitamin C, not that frozen concentrated stuff. :)

But fresh squeezed right? Remember when i was a kid and lived in Orange Grove country in So. Cal. they had these turn offs right next to the freeway where you could drive your car through, kind of like a Starbucks :eusa_angel: but they gave you a cup of fresh juice right out of the grove.

No, I just buy it from the grocery store. I don't have the time to do all that work for a glass of OJ. I drink way too much of it.

14915395_1139130136201818_5683356411775352321_n.jpg

But fresh squeezed right? Remember when i was a kid and lived in Orange Grove country in So. Cal. they had these turn offs right next to the freeway where you could drive your car through, kind of like a Starbucks :eusa_angel: but they gave you a cup of fresh juice right out of the grove.

No, I just buy it from the grocery store. I don't have the time to do all that work for a glass of OJ. I drink way too much of it.

Aww, im completely saddened. But at least get the one with extra pulp

Actually, no pulp either. I hate the pulp, but I do get the one with extra vitamin C! :D

Actually, no pulp either. I hate the pulp, but I do get the one with extra vitamin C! :D

:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52: No pulp? haha well ok..

I don't like little bits like that in my drinks. :dunno:

Good morning everybody. Brrrrr--the sun has been up for awhile and it is still 27 degrees out there with a dusting of snow on the ground. Hombre and I aren't adapting to it very well either--we went from pleasant warm fall weather to what feels like bone chilling cold overnight. Once we get acclimated, it will be okay but wow. . .
27 degrees would have been toasty-warm here. It got down to 0 but went back to 9 degrees before the sun set. Still no snow, though. The white we have comes from mega-frost. I'd prefer snow, actually. My little Jeep did not want to keep running this afternoon, either!

Bummer. If you're going to have that kind of cold, I would insist on snow.

Hey Yarddog. Good to see you again. If I drink orange juice, the pulpier the better. But I have family members who object to that. So if Chris is here for breakfast I'll have some no pulp orange juice with extra Vitamin C for her. :)

We have 32 Celsius degrees here today (which means 90 Fahrenheit degrees) :)

Well of course would be living in Vietnam :)
Its about the same as Florida it's tropical. :)
How have you been?
Hi Peach How you doing? :bye1:
I'm ok! But the weather here is killing me! Insects and mosquitos everywhere :D

Yuk!
I hate bugs.
I live in the desert not many mosquitos here, we have tarantulas.

No flies or mosquitos at our house. At most a big black beetle now and then. And ants. Lots and lots of ants.

I've never eaten frog legs while sober. Wonder what's that like?

I can't remember from when I was a kid, but was it frogs and/or toads that had permanent pee stains on their thighs?? I don't think I could get past that and enjoy eating frog legs if that is the case.:puke:

I've been thinking about this for 24 hours now, Sherry, and I have decided I didn't know about permanent pee stains on frog legs. But they have never tempted me just the same. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Sunset over Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ho-chi-minh-city-saigon-skyline-sunset.jpeg

Forum List

Back