USMB Coffee Shop IV

XgF6epm.gif

:badgrin:

When I want a good belly laugh, I'll YouTube pranks...nothing funnier than a guy getting the piss scared out of him.:lol:

The only thing missing is the sound of his scream. Guys screaming is hilarious :lol::lol:

Good morning everybody. On this day in history, July 2:

In 1962 the first Wal-Mart store opened for business in Rogers, Arkansas with roughly 5,000 sq ft of space and about a dozen employees. Sam Walton had run a 'five & dime' store in nearby Bentonville since the 1950's but became interested in the discount store concept and began researching it by traveling all across the country talking to people. People took to it like crazy.

Five years later, he had 24 stores up and running in Arkansas earning a combined landmark $12.6 million, unheard of for a single small company. In 1969, the company was incorporated as Walmart Stores Inc. and began expanding across the country and then into the whole world. The rest, as it is said, is history with Walmart holding the interesting distinction of being America's most loved and most hated company and the largest private employer in the world.

Type of Organization: Public Company
Foundation: Rogers, Arkansas, United States of America
Founder: Sam Walton, March 29, 1918 - April 5, 1992
Current Headquarters: Bentonville, Arkansas, United States of America
Current Revenue: 404.16 Billion US Dollars
Net income: 13.59 Billion US Dollars
Total Employees: 2,100,000

The first store:

:lol::lol:
[ame=http://youtu.be/hJ4yVwkP-vo]Guy screams like a girl after scare prank! - YouTube[/ame]

Just 3 more days until the new RV takes to the road on it's maiden voyage. Final preparations are underway. From the looks of things, I may need to go buy a small enclosed trailer to pull behind it so Mrs. BBD can carry all the clothes she wants to carry.

Just 3 more days until the new RV takes to the road on it's maiden voyage. Final preparations are underway. From the looks of things, I may need to go buy a small enclosed trailer to pull behind it so Mrs. BBD can carry all the clothes she wants to carry.

Well if you're going that route, might as well get one big enough to through a motorcycle in... :D

Well if you're going that route, might as well get one big enough to through a motorcycle in... :D

I have thought a couple of times since buying this RV that maybe I should have taken the plunge and bought a Class A instead of a Class C. The difference being, that in a couple of years do you want to have a $200,000 lawn ornament or would you be just as happy with a $60,000 lawn ornament?

Good morning! I sang with the kangaroos last night in my dreams!!! I was dressed up like Elvis and the kangaroos sang back up for me while I sang on a huge stage with thousands of folks out in the cheap seats. Together we rocked the house...
Hmmmm. @Bloodrock used to do that with Llamas whenever he smoked belly button lint. Stunted his growth too.

He said you were the short one in the family....hmmmm - 5'2" as a matter of fact....:) and he (BR) posted his picture....we know he's hawt!

Good morning! I sang with the kangaroos last night in my dreams!!! I was dressed up like Elvis and the kangaroos sang back up for me while I sang on a huge stage with thousands of folks out in the cheap seats. Together we rocked the house...
Hmmmm. @Bloodrock used to do that with Llamas whenever he smoked belly button lint. Stunted his growth too.

I've never smoked belly button lint but I do eat crackers and cheese now and then before bedtime.

Speaking of cheese....Dr. Oz recommends eating a small cube of swiss cheese at every meal to help burn belly fat.....he gave other helpful suggestions....like Acacia powder in your orange juice/water every morning. Haven't tried it, but it seems simple enough.

We're having Italian leftovers for lunch. I had braised beef with tortellini, so mine will be good, I'm not sure about the others....:D

348s.jpg

Forum List

Back