USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning all. And on this day in history. . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

wsb_277x298_black_labrador++cake.jpg

007​

tumblr_mdtgjyTg671rs9mudo1_500.jpg

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

thank you very much. 007 and I even in the same year

Hey wait -- I've never seen the two of you together... :eusa_think:

to be honest with you, we don't march ot that drum :D

Got new computer today windows 8 going to take some getting used to.

You don't have to if you don't want to -- put this on. Removes all that counterintuitive crap that creeps from the corner almost completely.

When my brother got a new laptop with Win 7 he was just scratching his head on what to do, and so was I, so I found this and set him up. When my turn to get one came up I installed it immediately and never looked back. Just watch when you sweep your cursor to the right; it brings up the crap again. Move away and it disappears.

Got new computer today windows 8 going to take some getting used to.

You don't have to if you don't want to -- put this on. Removes all that counterintuitive crap that creeps from the corner almost completely.

When my brother got a new laptop with Win 7 he was just scratching his head on what to do, and so was I, so I found this and set him up. When my turn to get one came up I installed it immediately and never looked back. Just watch when you sweep your cursor to the right; it brings up the crap again. Move away and it disappears.

Thanks I will give it a try

Great idea Sarah....and keep in mind....women are much more prone to thyroid issues than men. Every women should have a thyroid panel done at least once....particularly if they have any of the symptoms you mentioned above.

My mom was hypo-thyroid and took a medication called "thyrolar" for many, many, many years until her death. She had a hard time keeping weight off.

My Mom was hyperthyroid and could never keep weight on. She had 80% of her thyroid removed and has been on Synthyroid for years.

Women should definitely be aware it is a potential issue. ;)

I have to take a thyroid pill daily.....but I'm not skinny...and I do have to watch what I eat cause I don't have any trouble putting on weight.

That's the only medicine I take, and I have a hard time remembering to take it every morning. I don't like to take it before I brush my teeth, and then I get sidetracked and forget it. I know it's very important to take it, I've read of the terrible things that happen when you miss taking it for too long. I usually only miss a day here and a day there....and since you have to take it on an empty stomach, preferably at least 2 hours before eating.....if I forget to take it in the morning, then I can't find a time when I haven't had anything to eat for 2 hrs...or I totally forget it for the rest of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

Happy birthday to all 3 of you!

I had baked a special cake for you guys but when I went to fetch it someone had eaten it all! :eek: I could swear that I caught a glimpse of a what looked like the tail of a black dog disappearing out of the window when I came in! :eusa_whistle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

I had baked a special cake for you guys but when I went to fetch it someone had eaten it all! :eek: I could swear that I caught a glimpse of a what looked like the tail of a black dog disappearing out of the window when I came in! :eusa_whistle:

Was he carrying a spoon?

If you see him again axe him to say "Wiscaaaaaahnsin". I have a suspect unsing multiple aliases...
detective.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

It could have been Jughead in disguise.

Been reading through the last several pages of posts. First, I have to mention that I love Spam!!! I think it's really great stuff. Secondly, thanks for all the well-wishes on my birthday. It's been a really good day. We took the drive around the loop of what they call "The Heratige Tour". It's a long, long drive through the Amish country side. It's Sunday and so it was church day for the Amish. At various houses you would see the yard full of their horse-drawn buggies as they worshiped inside someones home. I understand the location is different every Sunday. We stopped at a nice pull-over and Mrs. BBD never fails to please! She had made some Carolina-style pork bar-b-que and stuck it in the fridge. Heated it up in the microwave and I was on cloud 9. Couldn't have asked for anything better on my birthday. Everything here in Shipshewana is closed today because it's Sunday (not a bad idea to do that everywhere like it was when I was a kid). Tomorrow Mrs. BBD begins her rounds at the many quilting shops here in this area. As chief driver and package carrier I expect to have a full day. Hope everybody has a great night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

How did you know it was BBD's and 007's B'day? There's a Birthday thread for Spoonman, but I didn't see one for BBD and 007....

Happy Birthday BBD, and 007.....hope you are having a wonderful day.

I was looking for two birthday cakes that I could post in honor of their B'days....but this is all I found....

So.....enjoy your cake, BBD and 007.....

th

On the news they're talking about the "heavy" holiday traffic here in Colorado Springs...... I'm laughing my ass off....... :lmao:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

Ya know, that last picture looks......... interesting...... to say the least......
Guess it's just my morbid sense of humor(?)......

I just found something that reminded me of my younger childhood. When the ice cream man would come around, my favorite was an orange push up.

images1.jpg

I think that I'm a little old to run out and meet the ice cream man now, but I just tried an orange freeze from BK and it was like drinking an orange push up.:banana:

burger-king-orange-freeze-02.JPG

I just found something that reminded me of my younger childhood. When the ice cream man would come around, my favorite was an orange push up.

images1.jpg

I think that I'm a little old to run out and meet the ice cream man now, but I just tried an orange freeze from BK and it was like drinking an orange push up.:banana:

burger-king-orange-freeze-02.JPG
Remember the Creamsicle? Orange sherbet and ice cream on a stick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

007​

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

It could have been Jughead in disguise.

Jug_ate_cake.jpg

Forum List

Back