USMB Coffee Shop IV

I think this will be our RV set up if our ship (lost at sea apparently) ever comes in:

1453267_10152372186648238_446058982_n.jpg

All the comforts of home!!!

This one might even be legal to ride in when rolling?

Fried Taters are awesome!

Yeah but fried 'maters... not so much :puke:

I dunno, it's like the eating equivalent of taking a shower with all your clothes on. The whole point of a mater is that juicy succulent plump run-down-your-chin sensuality of...

'scuse me, I need a shower... :eusa_shifty:

Well the new cast is navy blue. One more week and with luck I'll get a boot, although he's now talking about a walking cast. Just the thought makes my leg itch. But hey, at least I'll be able to stand and walk.. My knee is hurting real bad now, but it's probably due to the scooter.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Well darn. I was pulling for no cast at all this week. But after all you've been through, we should get through one more week.

Took a walk along the Fountain Creek trail earlier today. I did about a quarter mile, which is great for me and the wife did a half mile which is really good for her. Shows she's getting her strength back. We're both exhausted and my knees are killing me..... We'll do it again in a few days......

Anybody bored today? Needing a stress reliever? Here's an idea to fix both problems, but could you? Would you?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeS5IU4Odus]PILLOW FIGHT PRANK! - YouTube[/ame]

Took a walk along the Fountain Creek trail earlier today. I did about a quarter mile, which is great for me and the wife did a half mile which is really good for her. Shows she's getting her strength back. We're both exhausted and my knees are killing me..... We'll do it again in a few days......

Wish I could walk that far. Hubby and I took the furkids for a walk yesterday and I made it 4 houses down where a big lot is and we let them run. But I live on a hill so any direction I go...it's easy going. Coming back is the killer. My hip was killing me and hubby had to take both dogs while I struggled to make it back one step at a time, accompanied by many ow ow ow's.

Gonna do it again today too. This time I'm gonna take my walking stick.

Chili for one

Really?!?!? Never tried that, back in those days before I got into fitness. I DO remember spaghetti was okay, cold, too. :lol: LOVED it better, leftover with some Parmesan and heated hot. :D

FRIED s'ghetti is da best! Throw it in a fry pan until it is almost hashbrowny in texture...then scarf up!

I am pretty much of the live and let live temperament I think, and I am pretty tolerant and eclectic when it comes to trying different cuisines or gratefully eating whatever my host/hostess offers.

But I have to say. . .I don't think I can go with fried spaghetti. It's wrong. I can't tell you why but it just is. :)

Really?!?!? Never tried that, back in those days before I got into fitness. I DO remember spaghetti was okay, cold, too. :lol: LOVED it better, leftover with some Parmesan and heated hot. :D

FRIED s'ghetti is da best! Throw it in a fry pan until it is almost hashbrowny in texture...then scarf up!

I am pretty much of the live and let live temperament I think, and I am pretty tolerant and eclectic when it comes to trying different cuisines or gratefully eating whatever my host/hostess offers.

But I have to say. . .I don't think I can go with fried spaghetti. It's wrong. I can't tell you why but it just is. :)
The Rice-a-Roni people are going to seek you out and break your legs for cracks like that! The San Francisco treat doesn't play games.:D

Oh, hon, do try fried S'ghetti. It really IS good. Just don't crisp it up too much. And it is great on a sammich!

Foxy speaks truth. That's just perverse. Like, I dunno, peanut butter and banana sammiches. Or that monstrosity they do in New Orleans -- erster po' boys. :puke:

Ever try fried green beans? omg.

Drain 'em, dump 'em in a fry pan with some chopped up bacon and onions, FRY. Gulp, Pat tummy.

Tomcatfoolery, Day 3:

Taking a break from feline-esque epic failure rescue... here's a couple of shots of my cat elevator invention. A bicycle basket attached to a makeshift pole from a tree limb pruner. This time, unlike before, there's a branch I can actually hang it on instead of trying to hold up and balance 15-20 feet of pole and trying to keep it steady. It's got his orange food bowl in there with a dab of food in it for incentive. Then I tried rigging a stepladder to get some extra height to bring it even closer. At that point it's only a couple of feet away from him -- you can see him peeking out from the leaves in the first shot - the camera flashed in his eye.

So far all he does is look at it and venture out the wrong way. It's not, literally, much of a leap from where he is So at this point he's just being cat-stubborn to not take the leap. If he keeps exhibiting this kind of blockheaded stubbornness I shall have no choice but to get him his own USMB account and put him in the politics forum. :mad:

OK I've cooled off from the hot sun, back to work...

Attachments

• $Hobbtree 1.jpg
    $Hobbtree 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 100
  • $Hobbes apparatus.jpg
    $Hobbes apparatus.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 99
I have my morning coffee, and my neighbor lady sent me over a home-made loaf of Banana Bread, so the day is off to a good start already.
The sun is shining here in Alabama, and I may even go outside and play in the garden for a little while before it gets too hot and I have to come back inside.
We have had so much rain this year that my tomatoes are all just tall and scrawny, and only one little tomato on there so far. With the sunshine coming in now, maybe I will get a few more tomatoes.

You have to share the banana bread. It's da rulz! I'll have mine lightly toasted and smothered in peanut butter, thanks!

Forum List

Back