USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hi Foxfire and all, very very hot here in France. i will take a cold beer
debcfd96.gif

I say: I find that dreaming can be scary one wonders if it is real or not as if one would have really lived it?

Hi. Dalia, I'm at the same wave as you, with beer. Today was a Day of Victory, day-off, so I'm drinking beer and remembering realtives, who took part in WW2. And also it's a good day of May.

P.S. It seems I have a much of beer... May Day! :)

Hello Foxfire and all the one who dreams ^^*

Yes Sbiker we have three spot in the summer to relax and eat, drink the French are big drinkers View attachment 193184 especially that there is aperitif, the middle and the digestive, the calva is a nightmare I do not drink that kind of drink.
And in addition with the heats one could become quickly tipsy.:badgrin:

Hombre and I have pretty much every popular song from the 50's on DVD. The Everly Brothers were some of our favorites.

I like Roy Orbison and the Travelling Wilburys. I turned my daughter and niece on to them and we all were singing along and loving it, together!

Yes, I/we loved Roy Orbison too. Trying to think if we have anything by the Traveling Wilburys. If we do It is probably "End of the Line."

I was always fascinated by the members of that group. I like picking out the various performers as the sing each song. The original members included: Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, and Tom Petty. All of them were "super stars" in their own right, so the whole thing came off as one terrific jam session.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Nosmo's Uncle for good news and Aunt Roxie

And we keep the porch light on so that many others scattered here and there can find their way back.

And as May 12 has just arrive or will soon arrive for most of us, may I wish all who are mothers, who will be mothers, or who have ever had a mother:

happy-mothers-day-wishes-hd-wallpaper-background.jpg

My Mother passed 18 years ago... But believe me there isn't a day I don't think about her... I have no brothers... I have no sisters... Mom and I had each other...

sometimes-i-open-my-mouth-and-my-mother-comes-out-mother-quote.jpg

My mom passed 35 years ago, but like Ridgerunner, it is a rare day I don't think of her. Sure wish she could come visit now as my kitchen cabinets need a good going through and rearranging. (She always did that. :) )

Happy Mother’s Day! What a great holiday. Once a year on this date you have the opportunity to make somebody a mother. I like this holiday better than Thanksgiving.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!

I'm really busy, slowly but surely getting rid of junk we don't need any longer.
In our closets,garage and big shed. :)
Then later on, painting the rooms in fall.
Were getting the yard done in rock, a new wood shed and a metal shade cover over the driveway like some of our neighbors have.
They do better than the ones who built in onto the house.
The ones built onto the houses, leak during the heavy monsoon rains.

Being a Mom is a tough job.....and I am not just talking about the whole giving birth thing. :) We guys have it pretty easy.

Much respect to all the Mom's out there.....including my Mom and the Mom I am lucky enough to share my life with.

Speaking of mothers........ Mother Earth. I just discovered something fascinating, Foxfyre and I live in one of the few above sea rift valleys on the planet, the Rio Grande Rift Valley. It runs from central Colorado down to the Mexican state of Chihuahua, no wonder New Mexico is called the Land of Volcanoes. The rift is still active but only moves .05 to 2 mm per year.

Anyone who has visited the coffee shop on a regular basis for the last 2 years knows about my love affair with Bacon Grease... I believe I like the by-product just as much as the product... So versatile and so misunderstood... I have seen folks actually turn their nose up at the mere thought of cooking with bacon grease...
Made my day to run into this article... Over the lips...

9 Uses for Bacon Grease, Besides Throwing it in the Garbage

Anyone who has visited the coffee shop on a regular basis for the last 2 years knows about my love affair with Bacon Grease... I believe I like the by-product just as much as the product... So versatile and so misunderstood... I have seen folks actually turn their nose up at the mere thought of cooking with bacon grease...
Made my day to run into this article... Over the lips...

9 Uses for Bacon Grease, Besides Throwing it in the Garbage
No article when I click on it.

Well, it’s the end of the school year, so I have that special kind of exhaustion reserved for teachers in May.

Maybe that is why I was getting an infection. I didn’t know that I was; I thought I was catching some bug or flu. I had days of aches and pains and low-grade fever. Then one day my incision split open a little and drained. And kept draining. At least it wasn’t thick or smelly, just that regular old serous fluid that collects after trauma to the tissues. The physical relief was almost instantaneous, but my worry increased drastically. I called my surgeon, who wanted to see me RIGHT THEN.

Now I’m on antibiotics and the drainage is slowing down. Actually, the antibiotics are a precaution, because the doc told me that my body sensed the start of an infection and pushed it out. Yay, body!

Forum List

Back