USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have so much wrapped up in the place, I'd be going away empty-handed.

Not necessarily... This is assuming your moniker is on the legal documentation... If it is you will always be attached to the holder of the note... Take care of your monthly obligations from some little dive somewhere... Even better if there is no monthly or yearly nut to make with the exception of taxes... Unless he is financially independent, you may have him by the short and curlys...

No further sign of my problem bear. Bears have been a big issue all over the area this year. They closed three National Park campgrounds this past week because of bear issues. Two days now and I have had no further bear incursions here but if the thing shows up it's freezer meat.
Right now, I'm feeling pretty tired and disgusted because my partner is suffering a severe case of butthurt and assholiness. I am so tired of being bullied into silence. There are more ways to bully a person than by physically abusing them. I've tried expressing this to my partner but he continues to use his passive-aggressive techniques to shut me up. It works, really does. How do you deal with this? I'm still trying to figure it out. Like a drug or alcohol abuser, he has to acknowledge the problem. Unfortunately, passive-aggressive abusers, even those who can acknowledge their problem, have an abysmal prognosis to solve the problem.
"How do you deal with this?"

I know this answer is simplistic and probably something you'd never consider, but me, I'd just break up the partnership.
Financial ties make that problematic. This is the flip side of not being "married". Owning property but not being able to persuade the asshole to let me buy him out...
I now (belatedly) understand how a passive-aggressive controls others. I also recognize that I am no more than another "treasure" in a hoarder's hoard. He doesn't respect me, he doesn't even like me much, but that does not make him any more likely to "split the sheets". I regret not recognizing this sooner. Now, I'm waiting to either die before he does, or he'll die before me...hopefully the latter.
This sucks.
I can't imagine anything being so written in stone. Any partnership can be dissolved. No way in hell would I spend my life waiting to die living in an abusive, controlling partnership. I'd bail on that so fast it'd make the other person's head spin. I'd see an attorney and simply present the other person with papers, and move on with my life... in peace.

That's just me though... just my opinion.
It would seem easy, but I have too much time and effort invested in my place to just dump it all and leave. I have offered to buy him out, or let him buy me out, but his refusal to do either is all part of the control thing he's got going. I guarantee, if he keeps pushing like he has been, at some point I will just pack up and jump. It's a scary proposition, though. I have so much wrapped up in the place, I'd be going away empty-handed.

If two or more people jointly own a real estate property and one wants out, can that person force a sale of the property?

David S. Rose, MBA in Real Estate Finance
Answered Aug 13, 2013 · Author has 7.5k answers and 35.4m answer views

Typically, yes, by filing a petition with the court for a Forced Sale.

https://www.quora.com/If-two-or-mor...-can-that-person-force-a-sale-of-the-property

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter), complications post op surgery
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Hombre's sister
The Ringels moving in difficult transition
Sherry, WelfareQueen,, and family with Sherry's mom in Hospice.

And we keep the porch light on so that many others scattered here and there can find their way back.

July 25 is Carousel Day, National Hot Fudge Sundae Day, and Red Shoe Day. I bet all of us love at least one of those things. :)

79fc471131778e446dfbcc7caf086837.jpg

Belgium-dessert-1001x1024.jpg

funny-shoes-isolated-white-background-accesories-50674665.jpg

Tomorrow (July 6th) is my birthday. I will be 67 years old. My age and IQ will be the same number!

BTW, Happy Birthday to my old internet pal, 007. It’s his birthday too.
Happy belated Birthday, pard. I turned 63 and bought myself a new hotrod...

... 2017 but still new off the lot, 2SS Camaro. My mid life crisis car... :lol: Thing is brutal powerful, 6.2ltr, 455hp, six speed manual, only have about 650 miles on it so far... has more electronic goodies in it than the 2015 Chevy Silverado, LTZ, Z71 I traded in on it had...

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg

Wow, a real beauty .. cool choice .... :113:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Tomorrow (July 6th) is my birthday. I will be 67 years old. My age and IQ will be the same number!

... 2017 but still new off the lot, 2SS Camaro. My mid life crisis car... :lol: Thing is brutal powerful, 6.2ltr, 455hp, six speed manual, only have about 650 miles on it so far... has more electronic goodies in it than the 2015 Chevy Silverado, LTZ, Z71 I traded in on it had...

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!
I've had a couple other hotrods in my life, the last one being my 1970 AMC, AMX. I loved that car, even had dreams of driving it years after it was gone, so vivid I half expected to wake up and see it sitting in my driveway. And then, ya know, there were no hotrods for a long, long time. Horse power just disappeared. But they're making some awesome cars now, and I just had to have another one. It is a blast to drive.

I just can't seem to give up my 95 Mustang, Sweet Ole Loretta is like part of the family ( she survived 4 teenagers and my wife .. lol) ... a fun ride.

She doesn't quite look like this anymore ... :eusa_doh:

28452_597ef16159_low_res.jpg

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!
I've had a couple other hotrods in my life, the last one being my 1970 AMC, AMX. I loved that car, even had dreams of driving it years after it was gone, so vivid I half expected to wake up and see it sitting in my driveway. And then, ya know, there were no hotrods for a long, long time. Horse power just disappeared. But they're making some awesome cars now, and I just had to have another one. It is a blast to drive.

I just can't seem to give up my 95 Mustang, Sweet Ole Loretta is like part of the family ( she survived 4 teenagers and my wife .. lol) ... a fun ride.

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1957-chevrolet-corvette-roadster-Copy.png

or a 62' Shelby Cobra.....

1502731248_97349.jpg

... 2017 but still new off the lot, 2SS Camaro. My mid life crisis car... :lol: Thing is brutal powerful, 6.2ltr, 455hp, six speed manual, only have aboutk 650 miles on it so far... has more electronic goodies in it than the 2015 Chevy Silverado, LTZ, Z71 I traded in on it had...

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Just wandered in, and saw you here. And I'd heard this is the place where one is remotely pleasant?

... 2017 but still new off the lot, 2SS Camaro. My mid life crisis car... :lol: Thing is brutal powerful, 6.2ltr, 455hp, six speed manual, only have aboutk 650 miles on it so far... has more electronic goodies in it than the 2015 Chevy Silverado, LTZ, Z71 I traded in on it had...

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Just wandered in, and saw you here. And I'd heard this is the place where one is remotely pleasant?
I'm always remote and pleasant........ :D

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

That's the way I feel about my little 1995 Subaru Impreza Outback. Not as sexy as your Mustang or 007's car, but it is special. And it still runs like new and it still looks like this (though it does have a couple of scratches and dings of small importance):

1996_subaru_impreza_wagon_outback_s_oem_1_500.jpg

Speaking of cars, I had BMW's for years. Those days are gone now.

Then I heard the Goebbels family owns half of the company.
Yeah? So? It's 2018.

True. The bad Goebbel left this Earth in 1945. So I don't think you need to worry about who owns BMW now.

During my tenure as an insurance adjuster, I once worked a parking lot accident where a very elderly lady driving a brand new Cadillac Seville hit a brand new Mercedes and knocked that into a brand new BMW. (This was one of our high rent districts.) Nobody was hurt, but that was one expensive accident. :)

Yeah? So? It's 2018.

True. The bad Goebbel left this Earth in 1945. So I don't think you need to worry about who owns BMW now.

During my tenure as an insurance adjuster, I once worked a parking lot accident where a very elderly lady driving a brand new Cadillac Seville hit a brand new Mercedes and knocked that into a brand new BMW. (This was one of our high rent districts.) Nobody was hurt, but that was one expensive accident. :)

Did you hear about the upset concerning Allianz some years ago in Florida? This was the insurance company that the German Nazi government used during WW2 days.

No further sign of my problem bear. Bears have been a big issue all over the area this year. They closed three National Park campgrounds this past week because of bear issues. Two days now and I have had no further bear incursions here but if the thing shows up it's freezer meat.
Right now, I'm feeling pretty tired and disgusted because my partner is suffering a severe case of butthurt and assholiness. I am so tired of being bullied into silence. There are more ways to bully a person than by physically abusing them. I've tried expressing this to my partner but he continues to use his passive-aggressive techniques to shut me up. It works, really does. How do you deal with this? I'm still trying to figure it out. Like a drug or alcohol abuser, he has to acknowledge the problem. Unfortunately, passive-aggressive abusers, even those who can acknowledge their problem, have an abysmal prognosis to solve the problem.
"How do you deal with this?"

I know this answer is simplistic and probably something you'd never consider, but me, I'd just break up the partnership.
Financial ties make that problematic. This is the flip side of not being "married". Owning property but not being able to persuade the asshole to let me buy him out...
I now (belatedly) understand how a passive-aggressive controls others. I also recognize that I am no more than another "treasure" in a hoarder's hoard. He doesn't respect me, he doesn't even like me much, but that does not make him any more likely to "split the sheets". I regret not recognizing this sooner. Now, I'm waiting to either die before he does, or he'll die before me...hopefully the latter.
This sucks.
I can't imagine anything being so written in stone. Any partnership can be dissolved. No way in hell would I spend my life waiting to die living in an abusive, controlling partnership. I'd bail on that so fast it'd make the other person's head spin. I'd see an attorney and simply present the other person with papers, and move on with my life... in peace.

That's just me though... just my opinion.
It would seem easy, but I have too much time and effort invested in my place to just dump it all and leave. I have offered to buy him out, or let him buy me out, but his refusal to do either is all part of the control thing he's got going. I guarantee, if he keeps pushing like he has been, at some point I will just pack up and jump. It's a scary proposition, though. I have so much wrapped up in the place, I'd be going away empty-handed.

Might be worth a hundred bucks or so to get some counsel from an attorney competent in real estate or other partnership entanglement issues to find out what your options are. There may be a solution to your problem if you have reached the point where to continue as you are means little happiness and a lot of misery.

Yeah? So? It's 2018.

Did you hear about the upset concerning Allianz some years ago in Florida? This was the insurance company that the German Nazi government used during WW2 days.

Yes Allianz has had its problems, has had some bad reviews in recent years, and also has had some 5 star reviews along with a lot of unsupportable conspiracy theories built up around it,. But we can hardly hold ANY company guilty for whomever its clients were 75 years ago. If we did, we wouldn't be able to do business with much of anybody that has been around for a long time. Allianz must be doing some things right though because I believe it is the largest insurance company in the world?

At any rate, welcome to the Coffee Shop Mindful. Please read over the OP to see what we are all about in here and settle in. All newcomers receive a complimentary beverage :) --

58753_large.jpg

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

That's the way I feel about my little 1995 Subaru Impreza Outback. Not as sexy as your Mustang or 007's car, but it is special. And it still runs like new and it still looks like this (though it does have a couple of scratches and dings of small importance):

1996_subaru_impreza_wagon_outback_s_oem_1_500.jpg

Loretta is a survivor, she has a history and so far she's kept all her secrets... :)

It's odd with persons, places and things and their .. umm .. mystical, spiritual, (?) .. significance..

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Mouth watering cars, although, the 59 could do with a paint job..

20180612_172921.jpg

20180612_173048.jpg

20180612_172935.jpg
Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Hello .. even I'm pleasant here, if that helps..

I'm a .. :woohoo:.. on seeing you around the Coffee Shop Lady Mindful

Do you like instant coffee or do you insist on the good stuff?

oh, I can make tea.. :)

Nyyyiiiccee!
You go for it, pard!

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Uuuuuuum, I wonder what the missus would say.......... So what would you say to blackmail........ :D

View attachment 206854

Not even for a 59' Vet?

1502731248_97349.jpg

Uuuuuuum, I wonder what the missus would say.......... So what would you say to blackmail........ :D

mmm ..the smarty pants Ringel, my favorite . :lol:

Forum List

Back