USMB Coffee Shop IV

Now if they would only brush themselves. with all of the rain we've been having the pool keeps getting a coating of algea. I have to brush the thing like every other day. the rain brings the PH down and algea loves that. but it was nice floating around in it later

these little guys were everywhere. you had to check under the lounge cushions or you'd sit on one

One option to take care of the algae is to get a batch of large algae eaters, and let them loose into the pool. That should do it. Then the only issue is what to do with the algae eaters when it's time to go into the pool ... :lol:

large_Algae_Eater.jpg

Pleco! I had one that was about 16 inches long but my Oscar battered it to death.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong and family as they deal with the passing of his brother-in-law,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Ollie, Mrs O and family in the loss of their Angie,
Bloodrock's father-in-law in Germany,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Evening all!
I love Facebook, you meet such a great bunch of people. I belong to a page where people give away items for free, or allow complete strangers to borrow items.
I asked if anyone knew where I could buy a cheap digital camera to take photos of my karate tournament next weekend, and someone offered me one of theirs - its an old one, but it still works, so I pick it up tomorrow.

I am so happy I will be able to take photos! :)

Well after gaining 2 pounds during the trip, I lost another pound in the past 48 hours. I am down to 266.4 pounds, in aggregate I have lost 16 since April 30. And yes, I've come back to the Coffee Shop again.

Now if they would only brush themselves. with all of the rain we've been having the pool keeps getting a coating of algea. I have to brush the thing like every other day. the rain brings the PH down and algea loves that. but it was nice floating around in it later

these little guys were everywhere. you had to check under the lounge cushions or you'd sit on one

One option to take care of the algae is to get a batch of large algae eaters, and let them loose into the pool. That should do it. Then the only issue is what to do with the algae eaters when it's time to go into the pool ... :lol:

large_Algae_Eater.jpg

Pleco! I had one that was about 16 inches long but my Oscar battered it to death.
16 inches? It's a shame they don't have a better diet, otherwise you'd have been able to enjoy some fried pleco. You can still eat pleco as most fish are usually edible, but fish generally taste like the stuff they eat, so they wouldn't be very appetizing ... :lol:

Morning folks! Today's National Hot Dog Day ... good day to take the afternoon off, catch a ballgame, and enjoy a few hot dogs ... :thup:

national-Hot-Dog-Day.jpg

Hot dogs are one of my favorite foods!!! If I was on death row, hot dogs could be my last meal. Who ever it was that invented the hot dog needs a national statue someplace and his birth home converted into a national historic site.

large_Algae_Eater.jpg

they will grow as large as the tank you have them in.

We had a Cold Stone open up in our town and the next nearest place was 7 miles away. You would imagine that would be a way to mint your own money, right? Initially the place was always busy but the people running it were unfriendly and miserable. Eventually it went out of business.

A new place subsequently opened up across the road and it is doing a roaring trade. Customer service means letting them know that you are happy to have their business.

The number one goal of customer service is to make the customer feel important. And there are many ways in which to do this.

Forum List

Back