USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
TheLiq and family who need prayers and positive vibes now
Montrovant in difficult transition
Drifter for smooth sailing in her new job.

JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom dealing with challenges.
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and for positive trend to continue.
Ringel for healing and Mrs. R facing serious health challenges with resulting financial challenges.
GallantWarrior for healing and wellness.
BigBlackDog aka BBD for healing and wellness
All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

March 16 is Beautress's day as National and Worldwide quilting day. I can't think about quilts without thinking about certain people including her. :) Also thinking about GW over in Japan right now. I wonder if he knows that the Japanese make some of the most intricate and artistic quilts in the world?
th

oneesan+main+photo+by+Susan+Briscoe.jpg

Life+by+Yoshiko+Katagiri,+2013+PIQF,+closeup+photo+by+Quilt+Inspiration.JPG

Life+by+Yoshiko+Katagiri,+2013+PIQF,+photo+by+Quilt+Inspiration.JPG

Made breakfast in microwave (bless 'em) Scrambled eggs with chopped green onions, a pair of Canadian bacons, and a fluffing of grated mozzarella on top. Substituted a homemade peanut patty for the pancakes because protein just lasts longer, so I won't have to eat till suppertime. The patties were a little on the ooey gooey side because I couldn't find any white corn syrup and substituted maple syrup, which is thin by comparison. I could have cooked them an extra couple of minutes the other day, but thought better of it, and shouldn't have. I need some antioxidants, so will heat up some frozen blueberries in a few minutes Green tea this morning to make the swelling go down some to aid and abet my little homeopathic adrenal support under-the-tongue tabs. Got 6 more 14" squares done on the latest charity quilt but had to quit because of foot swelling.

Hope every one has a good Saturday. I'm stickin' in the house till my feet stop swelling. That's gonna take about a half gallon more of green tea. It is slow, but it has helped in the past. Back up to the sewing machine. Big hug to everybody! Prayers up for everyone who needs 'em!

Thanks for showing those lovely works of art, Foxfyre. I just now saw the eye candy! I hope this means thumbs up and not something bad. >>> :2up:
(I'm so not modern I never know. I posted one of those I wasn't acquainted with one day, and the next time I saw it, it was attached to a little naughty word.) That was years ago, but it made me cautious.

Thanks for showing those lovely works of art, Foxfyre. I just now saw the eye candy! I hope this means thumbs up and not something bad. >>> :2up:
(I'm so not modern I never know. I posted one of those I wasn't acquainted with one day, and the next time I saw it, it was attached to a little naughty word.) That was years ago, but it made me cautious.

I would take it as a thumbs up or at least not something naughty.

Re feet swelling, I have had problems with that for decades, but found some compression socks that really pretty much eliminate it or at least signiicantly decrease it. My problem is more ankle and calves than feet but they work in in area of the lower extremities.

My daughter took me for my first visit to a cat café. They had a variety of purebred kittens and to feed them treats cost about $11 for 10 minutes. If you buy the day pass, it's about $20. People refreshments were gratis, but no outside food allowed. Instant friendship, as long as the treats held out.

Cat prostitutes? Well I never....

Went to a St Patty's Day parade in a tiny little town just east of me. Parade was short but interesting. You know you're in Podunk, Wisconsin when the guy dressed like a TROUT is the biggest hit... :lol:

20190316-131501.jpg

Went to a St Patty's Day parade in a tiny little town just east of me. Parade was short but interesting. You know you're in Podunk, Wisconsin when the guy dressed like a TROUT is the biggest hit... :lol:

20190316-131501.jpg
OK... I just see a big red X instead of my pic. The only thing I can think that could be wrong is the board is limiting the file size, so... going to shrink it in photoshop and check out my theory...

fish-guy.jpg

... yep... that was it. The board has a limit on file size.

I'll be hit and miss tomorrow because it is the cook the one home cooked meal they get every week for Aunt Betty and Dana plus we watch a good movie.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
TheLiq and family who need prayers and positive vibes now
Montrovant in difficult transition
Drifter for smooth sailing in her new job.

JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom dealing with challenges.
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and for positive trend to continue.
Ringel for healing and Mrs. R facing serious health challenges with resulting financial challenges.
GallantWarrior for healing and wellness.
BigBlackDog aka BBD for healing and wellness
All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day tomorrow everybody!
54436345_1809814472506707_3284168763183726592_n.jpg

20190316-131501.jpg
OK... I just see a big red X instead of my pic. The only thing I can think that could be wrong is the board is limiting the file size, so... going to shrink it in photoshop and check out my theory...

fish-guy.jpg

... yep... that was it. The board has a limit on file size.

Probably thought it was a float.

Forum List

Back