USMB Coffee Shop IV

But you said you liked when she did that. Reminded you of your school days! :badgrin:

Nope, I'm not catholic... :eusa_shifty:

That's OK, no one's perfect...... :eusa_angel:

:D

I am ...........

hahaha-024.gif

Summa youse guys sure read a lot into a simple picture of mother and daughter sipping coffee... :rolleyes:
I didn't pay much attention to the mother.

What I saw is the same little tramp that dances around almost naked, bends over and rubs her ass on a man's crotch, and then does swing naked from a wrecking ball. It's slutty, it's trashy, it's low rent, and she's a nasty little hag... and like I say, that's just my opinion.

As far as Stat posting it, I read NOTHING into that. Stat does do a great job of mixing it up, and to be quite honest, I've been amazed at how many pictures of celebs drinking coffee he's come up with. I've often wondered if he's got some secret, 'celebs drinking coffee pics' website or something... :lol:

So continue on Stat, don't pay my opinion no mind. We got into some pretty wound up discussions in here before but we all stay friends.

:thup:

to everyone.

:thup:

Not everyone is going to like everything. It's like a smorgasbord. Eat whatcha want.

Our dissing Miley has nothing to do with your post, Stat....like you said, not everyone is going to like everything. Miley has a lot of followers, I'm sure, or she wouldn't be so popular, she's just not my cup of tea.....or should I say...coffee....:D

Just had oven BBQ country style ribs with fresh corn on the cob.........

sweet-and-tangy-barbecued-country-style-ribs-35996-ss.jpg

I have leftovers.......
Boy that sure looks good. Been awhile since I've had anything BBQ or cooked on the grill. My old grill was getting a little old so I gave it to my son, and I haven't replaced it yet because the one I want is scary expensive. Maybe next year. Too many financial priorities right now ahead of a $900 grill.

Just had oven BBQ country style ribs with fresh corn on the cob.........

sweet-and-tangy-barbecued-country-style-ribs-35996-ss.jpg

I have leftovers.......
Boy that sure looks good. Been awhile since I've had anything BBQ or cooked on the grill. My old grill was getting a little old so I gave it to my son, and I haven't replaced it yet because the one I want is scary expensive. Maybe next year. Too many financial priorities right now ahead of a $900 grill.

weber.jpg

And it doesn't cost $900....... :D

OK herpetologists, I gots a question.

What manner of creature is this, that meandered across my path while I was weed-whacking?

I'd say it's between four and five feet long.

Attachments

• $Snake!.jpg
    $Snake!.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 40
  • $snake 2.jpg
    $snake 2.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 36

What manner of creature is this, that meandered across my path while I was weed-whacking?

It's either what we in Ohio call a common black snake or the deadly African Black Mambo. Were you weed whacking in The Congo? I wouldn't worry about it much either way.:D

Looks like a Black Racer. Non poisonous but very, very quick and the back of the fangs are razor sharp. They bite and pull back with their mouths closed and they are native to the Carolinas.

Last edited:

Looks like a Blue Racer. I had one stretched out across my side walk last year too. I just walked around it and let it be. They're harmless.

Looks like a Black Racer. Non poisonous but very, very quick and the back of the fangs are razor sharp. They bite and pull back with their mouths closed and they are native to the Carolinas.

Well I didn't get to see any bites or quick moves -- it oozed very s l o w l y -- but while I was taking pictures Hobbes came bounding toward me and jumped right over the snake. Looking at its form it may have been digesting something, prolly a mouse or vole or sump'm.

Thanks guys, I'll look that up.

Oy. Wasn't trying to awake bad feelings in anyone, really, I wasn't.

I must admit, I know very little of Miley Cyrus. Sorry if the pic offended some sensibilities.

Usually I get bullseyes around here with cool pics....

:)

not complaining about your post stat. no issues there at all. persoannly i am disapponted in miley. I think she used to be a positive role model for kids. i'm not sure what happened, whether it was to jumps start here career, prove to the world she was an adult or whatever. But IMO she gives a very bad model for young ladies to follow, which is who she appeals too. Maybe I'm getting old fashion in my old age. Or maybe its that i see first hand the issues many of my friends are having with their teenage daughters and I see with teen age girls in general. I think they are being bombarded with the wrong values in our current culture. and miley has become part of that wrong message. She has a huge following and its not my place to judge others. I would just rather see people with that much influence sending a better message.

Money happened....it beats out morals for a lot of people.

I have more money than I do morals... but I have to add, very little of each.:lol:

Looks like a snake to me. I'd bet money on it.

Forum List

Back