USMB Coffee Shop IV

I just saved 15 percent on my toilet paper bill by switching to Amazon!

Have I ever got a deal for you... :deal:

1645805418875.png

Yes. They have some great deals on toilet paper. I do try to buy locally on most things, but things I buy in bulk like that I use Amazon a lot. And great to see you back in the Coffee Shop miketx. :)
Never thought about it but I just checked the Scott 10000 sheet offer.........

Lists price
Prime free delivery
More buying choices
Used and new................

:rofl:

Well I'm surely hoping so. This is the first new vehicle I've ever ordered in my life. Wouldn't ya know it would have to happen during some calamity and it would take forever. Not even going to speculate on how long it's going to take to get delivered to the dealer. I've waited this long. I don't want to get too excited just have to wait longer than I'd expect... again.

It's a 2022, Chevrolet, Silverado, 2500HD, LTZ. This is the GM website generated image of what it looks like. I'm not big on the "club cab" pickups, although that's what the vast majority are, so that's basically why I ordered one, I wanted the shorter "extended cab."

That's beautiful, 007. May your new Silverado be a good, safe, useful addition. Mine was built in 2004, and I bought it used 5 years after that. It still runs after replacing all sorts of parts that break over time because of being plastics not intended to last for 20 years. Hopefully they fixed the problems of their plastics, because there's nothing like not being able to spray the windshield because the containers fell apart in various angles of broken plastic. It's about 18 years old, I think.

This may sound stupid, but I wash mine, dry it, coat them with a dab of real butter top, bottom, sides, and handle. Then I turn the over on to "warm" and bake it overnight. That way, the pan never rusts, and it's perfect for use the next time. The best time to do that here is in cool weather. I was really tempted yesterday when shopping and saw a blue diamond never-stick, use a metal turner 10" skillet. They wanted 20 dollars for it, and I had already bought a fold down table, so I shyed away from it, since I really have nowhere to put it. lol.

Never thought about it but I just checked the Scott 10000 sheet offer.........

Lists price
Prime free delivery
More buying choices
Used and new................

:rofl:
Maybe Scott tissue has improved since I last tried it. When I last tried it, many years ago, it would be difficult to identify it as toilet paper, new or used. :) More like really fine sandpaper actually.

This may sound stupid, but I wash mine, dry it, coat them with a dab of real butter top, bottom, sides, and handle. Then I turn the over on to "warm" and bake it overnight. That way, the pan never rusts, and it's perfect for use the next time. The best time to do that here is in cool weather. I was really tempted yesterday when shopping and saw a blue diamond never-stick, use a metal turner 10" skillet. They wanted 20 dollars for it, and I had already bought a fold down table, so I shyed away from it, since I really have nowhere to put it. lol.
I know some think flax oil is not as good as some other choices to season them but I always have flax oil on hand so that's what I use. So far so good.

Hombre is having much more pain last night and today than he expected. Any of you had a hip replacement. Is a lot of pain the first few days normal? Especially getting in and out of bed and walking?

Hombre is having much more pain last night and today than he expected. Any of you had a hip replacement. Is a lot of pain the first few days normal? Especially getting in and out of bed and walking?
My best friend had a hip replaced. Tough guy, but he whined like a little girl for a few days.

My best friend had a hip replaced. Tough guy, but he whined like a little girl for a few days.
LOL. Actually we talked with the on call doctor while ago and he reassured Perry that increased pain for the first few days was entirely normal. And it made all the difference. Instead of being worried sick that he had done something terrible to the replacement joint he was wanting to get up and walk. Still says on a scale of 0 to 10, his is about a 15 though.

LOL. Actually we talked with the on call doctor while ago and he reassured Perry that increased pain for the first few days was entirely normal. And it made all the difference. Instead of being worried sick that he had done something terrible to the replacement joint he was wanting to get up and walk. Still says on a scale of 0 to 10, his is about a 15 though.
My buddy said his hip replacement was the best thing he ever did, but he said the same thing about buying a zero turn radius lawn mower, so I'm not sure how much to trust his judgement.

Forum List

Back