USMB Coffee Shop IV

Games like "Spin the Bottle"?
My Adblocker adon is blocking NINE ads on here, and my Do Not Track Me is blocking SIX attempts to trace my computer.

I'm afraid the people that own this board are doing their best to turn this into a cash cow, and the board functionality is secondary.

I tried downloading Adblock and was ready to install it when I got a message saying that "free downloads are susceptible to malware" and if "I still wanted to continue" - I chickened out, and I still have my phrases being turned into links and all these links appear at the bottom of each page....very annoying and I think you're right.

These..........
down_arrow.png
down_arrow.png
down_arrow.png

Free merriam webster dictionary Stocks Trading Vegetable Garden An Hour Education Grant Fanatics Stock Prices Market Stock Stock Market Email Marketing Free merriam webster dictionary Stocks Trading Vegetable Garden An Hour
Holy cow... what browser are you using?

I'm no fan of google, for obvious reasons, but I think their browser, Google Chrome, is one of the best. My IT/Networking son said they told them that in school too. An adblocker is a simple adon and easy as pie to add.

I like brats and potato salad, hamburgers and macaroni salad, stuff like that for a cookout. Oh and baked beans.
That is absolutely, the quintessential grilling out food. Maybe throw in some chips and dip/salsa... :eusa_drool:

Throw in a nice cold lemon ice tea and I'm a happy girl. :)
Lemon iced tea sounds good anytime, not just for a cookout. My favorite was Snapple mint flavored iced tea, but Snapple discontinued it several years ago. Lemon flavored iced tea is a good substitute.

That is absolutely, the quintessential grilling out food. Maybe throw in some chips and dip/salsa... :eusa_drool:

Lemon iced tea sounds good anytime, not just for a cookout. My favorite was Snapple mint flavored iced tea, but Snapple discontinued it several years ago. Lemon flavored iced tea is a good substitute.

I like that sun tea where you put lemons and tea out in the sun for like a day and then cool it down in the fridge.

I like that sun tea where you put lemons and tea out in the sun for like a day and then cool it down in the fridge.
Before Jughead Jr was around, me and Mrs Jughead would have iced tea and vodka, especially for cookouts. Now we just go with the iced tea. :D

Before Jughead Jr was around, me and Mrs Jughead would have iced tea and vodka, especially for cookouts. Now we just go with the iced tea. :D

I can relate. :)

They need to fix that video ad or let supporting members disable it somehow.

I don't see it, and I'm not using anything that anyone else can't use. I never see ads here, or anywhere for that matter.

But you feel the effects of it? Slow response, slow typing in the quote boxes, stuff like that?

The board works great for me, not slow or glitchy at all.

From the looks of my garden where I gave up on some things last year, I may never need to buy a carrot again :woohoo:

And a few other things...
Carrots are great when making a nice stew. However when having a cookout, I find that you can't get any better than a good garden salad. I pick fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and habanero peppers from my vegetable garden. Goes great with either a rib eye or tenderloin steak. :D

I like brats and potato salad, hamburgers and macaroni salad, stuff like that for a cookout. Oh and baked beans.

My son loves baked beans, but the last two times he's had them, he said his lips felt swollen and he had a scratchy throat. Apparently he's having an allergic reaction to something in them.:dunno:

Carrots are great when making a nice stew. However when having a cookout, I find that you can't get any better than a good garden salad. I pick fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and habanero peppers from my vegetable garden. Goes great with either a rib eye or tenderloin steak. :D

My son loves baked beans, but the last two times he's had them, he said his lips felt swollen and he had a scratchy throat. Apparently he's having an allergic reaction to something in them.:dunno:

Uh oh.

Uh oh.

Of course when you go on Bush's site, they won't give the ingredients because it's a secret recipe.:lol:

I have only four strong painkillers left. Why they only gave me one pack, knowing they'd be gone within the first two days is beyond me. Pain is bad enough that the stronger pills are necessary. Grrr. At least the swelling is starting to go down, I can't open my mouth to talk much, and its difficult to eat. Haven't been able to brush my teeth since Monday morning, can't fit the toothbrush in my mouth, lol.

I applied for a job today, though. Had to apologise to the employer if my application was a bit weird, my brain was still foggy. Its a job where I will be trained, so I am hoping I have a chance. :)

I don't see it, and I'm not using anything that anyone else can't use. I never see ads here, or anywhere for that matter.

But you feel the effects of it? Slow response, slow typing in the quote boxes, stuff like that?

The board works great for me, not slow or glitchy at all.

That video ad gets bad for me. Today it was bad but when I complain, it seems to get fixed. I think they forget to flip a switch or something. That ad is annoying.

Not apparently, he is. Homemade or store bought?

Uh oh.

Of course when you go on Bush's site, they won't give the ingredients because it's a secret recipe.:lol:

The dog will give you the secret recipe if you're nice to him.

Forum List

Back