USMB Coffee Shop IV

So in Chattanooga, not 250 miles away and more or less same latitude, I had 87 degree afternoons. Back home here it's 42, going down to 33 overnight. I just spent a couple of hours winterizing.

I still have tomatoes on the vines.

apple-pie-oh-173264-xl.jpg

So in Chattanooga, not 250 miles away and more or less same latitude, I had 87 degree afternoons. Back home here it's 42, going down to 33 overnight. I just spent a couple of hours winterizing.

The worst thing about winter is women's feet.

I'm in bed with a woman, and she feels oh so good and soft and warm and delightful, and (ok, I'll stop right there, don't wanna cause any coronaries), and then she touches me with her feet under the covers and they are like ICEBERGS!!!! BRRRRRRRRR!!!!

So, I am not thrilled about winterizing.

We made a run up to the Springs today, checked out a few houses plus put some stuff in storage. The wife is still looking for jobs including Albuquerque because on a lark I looked up houses for sale and rentals...... Like the prices and what we've seen so far. May make a trip down there next week to take a good look around, see if it's something we really want to do. Seen some really good deals west and northwest of Albuquerque, some in east Albuquerque but have been told before that the east side is less than desirable, higher crime. :dunno:

I'm ready for Fall.

Okay, you're not going to get that in Texas. Maybe a little bit of that up in Lost Maples, but it would be nice. I have a Chinese Pistache (well 3 of them, but 2 are still small), and it turns yellow and then red.....but it's a lone wolf in my yard.

I'm in bed with a woman, and she feels oh so good and soft and warm and delightful, and (ok, I'll stop right there, don't wanna cause any coronaries), and then she touches me with her feet under the covers and they are like ICEBERGS!!!! BRRRRRRRRR!!!!

You could give her a foot massage before getting in bed after her soaking her feet in warm water.

You could give her a foot massage before getting in bed after her soaking her feet in warm water.

I've gone that route a number of times....

I'm in bed with a woman, and she feels oh so good and soft and warm and delightful, and (ok, I'll stop right there, don't wanna cause any coronaries), and then she touches me with

Well okay....I'll have to tell Mr Mertex, he often complains like you......:D

I'm in bed with a woman, and she feels oh so good and soft and warm and delightful, and (ok, I'll stop right there, don't wanna cause any coronaries), and then she touches me with

Warming up my tootsies between my ex's thighs is one of the few things that I miss about him.:lol:

Freezing him with feet is one true pleasure that can never be duplicated

Warming up my tootsies between my ex's thighs is one of the few things that I miss about him.:lol:

Cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Forum List

Back