USMB Coffee Shop IV

10001514_503501126421492_232693523_n.jpg

So its Saturday again and I want to goof off and play but have some chores that really really need to get done. What to do....what to do.....

Hope everybody else is having a good day and life is good.
Me too... gotta scrub out my big shower stall... :doubt:

So its Saturday again and I want to goof off and play but have some chores that really really need to get done. What to do....what to do.....

Nooooo, you don't SCRUB a shower stall!!! You buy those wonderful Scrubbing Bubbles, spray down the walls, let them foam and loosen up the grime, wipe them off. After everything is thoroughly rinsed, you can use a little chlorine bleach on any spots of mold or whatever that the scrubbing bubbles missed. Or hire a housekeeping service. :)

Nooooo, you don't SCRUB a shower stall!!! You buy those wonderful Scrubbing Bubbles, spray down the walls, let them foam and loosen up the grime, wipe them off. After everything is thoroughly rinsed, you can use a little chlorine bleach on any spots of mold or whatever that the scrubbing bubbles missed. Or hire a housekeeping service. :)
I bought this big, stiff bristle brush, and I have this big expandable handle that goes out to like 12 feet. I put the bursh on the handle, wet down the shower stall, threw Ajax cleanser all around, let it set for 10 minutes or so, ran some more water in and scrubbed it with that. I was done in no time and it was sparkling clean, and I never had to bend over.

I have been unwillingly selected to be President of the "Dudes who get ripped out bed because their dogs puke in the middle of the night" club.

Ugh.

She is at least 16 1/2 years old and the next wave of sickness has started.

Anyone else want to take over this important position?

I have been unwillingly selected to be President of the "Dudes who get ripped out bed because their dogs puke in the middle of the night" club.

Ugh.

She is at least 16 1/2 years old and the next wave of sickness has started.

Anyone else want to take over this important position?

Sorry Stat, I'll send you all the sympathy in the world but already been there, done that, trashed the T-shirt and paid the dues.

Albuquerque is an ideal setting for ballooning because of what we call 'the box" or the prevailing winds that are very common in the basin of the Rio Grande Valley where the balloon park sits. If the balloons ascend to one level they can count on going one direction; at another elevation they will go another, so it is relatively certain that they can find a wind that will take them where they want to go. Some days they will ascend and make three right or left turns that brings them right back over the balloon field where they can land.

If the box isn't working the wind carries them south though, they have to think fast because it is highly illegal and can result in a huge fine if they wander into the air space for either the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport) or Kirtland AFB air space that pretty well extend all the way across south Albuquerque. So if the prevailing winds insist on carrying the balloons south and they can't maneuver out of it, this can happen and did this week :)

1383074_10152488440408386_588616813344801290_n.jpg

Having a girls night out at the local pub tonight! Was booked at late notice, but thankfully we have several of us coming along. :)

Miracle Whip is indeed superior to mayonnaise and regular Miracle Whip is indeed superior to its fat reduced version. It is the only product of that type we buy and it adds a zing to sandwiches and recipes that ordinary mayonnaise just can't do. (It's okay to be controversial every once in awhile. :))

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mrs. Hossfly (Liz) and Hossfly,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.
And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back