USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thanksgiving-Humor-004.gif

Oh wow, just wow.

I got an email this afternoon from one of the best dinosaur fossil hunters in the USA.
He invited me to go on a fossil hunting trip with him in 2015. Fossil hunting with a premier paleontologist, how can I say no?

I suppose you could just delete the email and not reply. :eusa_whistle:

Oh wow, just wow.

I got an email this afternoon from one of the best dinosaur fossil hunters in the USA.
He invited me to go on a fossil hunting trip with him in 2015. Fossil hunting with a premier paleontologist, how can I say no?

That sounds awesome Alan. I used to go on digs when I was a kid (teenager) but it was more of an archeological nature. But it was an experience I'll never forget.

This one is pretty nifty too, Foxfyre/Folks:

The elk was obviously just playing but that guy was in serious danger there--most especially if that elk had been just a little older. They can do some serious, even possibly fatal, injury if provoked. Here in New Mexico we learn not to cross an open field if elk are present, most especially if the does have little ones.

In the last hour or so we have a good burst of snow move though, the light dusting just over an hour ago suddenly became 2 to 2 1/2 inches. The drive and walkways are clear.... for now, I'll see if we get any more but for now it's coming down very light, almost imperceptibly.

Forum List

Back