USMB Coffee Shop IV

It was a happy day...looking forward to 2015.:)

d61fa3460fdc3cf8c97ae3074aea4745.jpg

Glad to hear you had a nice day! Awww, what a cute puppy!!!

Thanks, Chris...I hope you had a lovely day as well. Sometimes I wish that I had a puppy to love on.:)

I have a bunny, but they aren't too lovable. :lol: Not like a puppy anyways.

Oh, but so soft...can they be house trained??

Yes, mine is litter trained. I have a litter box for him that I fill with wood chips and, aside from a few accidents, he uses his box to go.

He is very soft, and he does like to be held like a baby, so that's really cute. He really likes it when I pet his nose for some strange reason too. Lol. Of course, they aren't NEARLY as smart as a cat or a dog though.

It was a happy day...looking forward to 2015.:)

d61fa3460fdc3cf8c97ae3074aea4745.jpg

Thanks, Chris...I hope you had a lovely day as well. Sometimes I wish that I had a puppy to love on.:)

Yes, mine is litter trained. I have a litter box for him that I fill with wood chips and, aside from a few accidents, he uses his box to go.

He is very soft, and he does like to be held like a baby, so that's really cute. He really likes it when I pet his nose for some strange reason too. Lol. Of course, they aren't NEARLY as smart as a cat or a dog though.
My wife had a rabbit when we were first dating. It hated people, but loved fingers. I have scars.

My wife had a rabbit when we were first dating. It hated people, but loved fingers. I have scars.

Ouch! They have really sharp teeth! My bunny doesn't bite thankfully. Or people anyways. He'll eat just about anything else though! :D

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Alan1 for good test results,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

christmas_candle.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Alan1 for good test results,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

christmas_candle.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Hope you had a nice holiday! :)

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. For Christmas the wife got a ham and cheese scrambled egg breakfast, I've never been able to buy her something she likes or wants and she's always told me "if I want it I'll buy it." Other than talking to the family on the phone it's pretty much just another day for us but that's true of every holiday.
I had forgotten the weather report from the night before, woke up this morning to snow, already a few inches on the ground.

Good morning, everyone. I hope everybody had a great day. We will see some more family today. One of the home's is "infested" (my child's word) with 11 in-laws that are many and loud (all are liked individually). I like them too so we should have a good time.

Still snowing lightly, for now. Was out starting to clear snow, making a path to the garage when my right foot slipped back on some ice causing me to do a sleight "leg split"...... Feels like I have a minor muscle pull in my groin. Yeah it hurt........
Rest up some, take some ibuprofen and see how it feels in an hour.

Happy, Merry, Greetings, etc.

Did Christmas with the little one today. Almost had a minor disaster with the elf on the shelf, but thankfully it was averted. The dog didn't mess in the house while we went out, which was nice. Now it's time for some clean up!

The elf on the shelf? :)

This thing :
iu

Oh, so it's a book? I've never heard of it before. Not a Christmas tradition at my house apparently. :lol:

Well, it's the day after Christmas. Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and it was full of everything that brings you joy this time of the year. This afternoon, around 4:30, Mrs. BBD's sister, her husband and two grown kids plus their three unruly kids will come over for the annual Christmas get together. They will all eat as fast as they can possibly eat, open up the presents as fast as possible, and then just like the thunder storm approaches, they will leave just as quickly. Although they all live within 10 miles of us, we never see them except for this annual event and they very rarely call. I'm hoping that this will be the last year of this nonsense but Mrs. BBD says she enjoys it so I guess I will enjoy it too... I am willing to bet that the three little ones are the ages 5, 4 and 6 months are the most unruly, uncontrolled kids in Ogle County, Illinois. When they leave it's like a hurricane has blown through.

Ahh, the Christmas gathering of family was a success. My youngest daughter and her husband of six months hosted Christmas dinner in their new house. The "family" I speak of is quite interesting in that we all get along so well.
My son-in-law's family was there. That consisted of his mother and father (divorced), his brother, his sister and her fiance.
My daughter's family included me and my ex-wife, my other daughter and her boyfriend, and my ex-wife's 3rd daughter whom has sort of become an unofficial emotionally adopted daughter to me.
It's funny, many people I know seem to find it amazing that me and my ex-wife can get along so well, I just tell them that we've had a lot of practice being divorced. :) My son-in-law's divorced parents also have a fantastic relationship with each other, much like my ex-wife and I.

Some may find it odd that an atheist like me celebrates an important christian holiday. I find it to be a good time to spend time with family and friends, to celebrate friendship, family, fellowship, love and to just enjoy each others company. A good time was had by all.

I'm just waking up, which makes me a little less responsible for what I might say .. thought you ought to know.

Forum List

Back