USMB Coffee Shop IV

The wife had an interview up in north Colorado Springs, we'll see how that went. While we were up there they reported a tornado 20 to 30 miles east of Trinidad, very sparsely populated, mostly Comanche National Grassland and a remote military training area at Pinon Canyon.

While going through a downstairs closet (at my dad's) I found a Pietta made reproduction .44 caliber 1858 Remington Revolver still in the box, looks like it was never fired. It also has a nipple wrench, extra nipples, powder horn and powder measure.

Remington1858-1.jpg

For you of the dirty mind society a musket/revolver nipple is the part the percussion cap fits on that the hammer strikes to ignite the powder charge.

nipples600x600.jpg

I already own a post Civil War reproduction Remington Buffalo, the exact same revolver except the frame is brass and the barrel is 12" long as opposed to the standard 8" barrel.

revolver-pietta-remington-1858-buffalo-texas-cal-44-canon-12-.jpg

That's some pretty nice hardware, Ringel.

In math, I like angles.

In love, I like curves.

:D

Yes, but the angle of Sophia's eyes target is definitely not the cigarette.

I just got off the phone with Sophia. She sez the hand with the cigarette was moving, and she was scanning the area to see if it was about to burn anything important.

And if it wasn't, she was ready to help guide it. :eusa_shifty:

Yanno....I think you're lying.......that cigarette was nowhere near Jane's bosom, where Sophia's eyes are clearly fixed on. And you don't even have International calling option on your phone.
tongue.gif

A friend who works at the local TAFE told me that after some merging due to financial issues, they may offer a Personal Training course again - meaning I can attend and become a qualified Personal Trainer. Courses should be during the day, she says. It would mean that I wouldn't be working, and will have a lot of trouble paying my bills, but the end result could be that I have my own personal training business. :)

I just got off the phone with Sophia. She sez the hand with the cigarette was moving, and she was scanning the area to see if it was about to burn anything important.

Yanno....I think you're lying.......that cigarette was nowhere near Jane's bosom, where Sophia's eyes are clearly fixed on. And you don't even have International calling option on your phone.
tongue.gif

Yabbut... we uh, we had a three way with a friend in Canada.

Yeah that's it. :eusa_shhh:

In math, I like angles.

In love, I like curves.

Ok smarty, call her back and ask her to explain the image on the right.:D

mansfield-loren.jpg

mansfield-loren.jpg

First you gotta splain what that guy at the top finds more interesting in the other direction. :D

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Ringel and his family in transition and post surgery healing for Mrs. Ringel
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's impending surgery,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

mansfield-loren.jpg

Yep, it looks like Ms Sophia is checking out Jayne Mansfield to see if Jayne really does have bigger boobs than her.....:lol:

mansfield-loren.jpg

First you gotta splain what that guy at the top finds more interesting in the other direction. :D

Probably whatever was approaching him in the image on the left...he is clearly enjoying the rear view even more.:D

mansfield-loren.jpg

And in my mild-mannered way, I thank you for that photo on the right!!

mansfield-loren.jpg

Yep, it looks like Ms Sophia is checking out Jayne Mansfield to see if Jayne really does have bigger boobs than her.....:lol:

I still believe that the hand test is always the best test. Hands on experience, you know. Is always the best....

mansfield-loren.jpg

Maybe a busboy.

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning and a great start into your weekend!

Today's celebs no. 1 drinking coffee:

Hot-Girl-Drinking-Coffee-7.jpg

Could it be that her name is "Costa"?

And I am wondering if we can use this extremely edifying moment to determine how warm coffee can be and still fit comfortably in mammary valley....

Forum List

Back