USMB Coffee Shop IV

Happy Saturday:)

horses_on_pasture-1600x900.jpg

Mornin' Coffee Shop! I've made it through the first cup of coffee, but somehow, it wasn't quite enough.
So now I'm staring at coffee canisters wondering if I should brew a cup of Tanzanian peaberry, Costa Rican Tarrazu, Orgainc Guatemalan Estate, of Jamaican Blue Mountain.
Whatcha think? Please answer quickly. This is an emergency.

Blue mountain!

Yum!

Mornin' Coffee Shop! I've made it through the first cup of coffee, but somehow, it wasn't quite enough.
So now I'm staring at coffee canisters wondering if I should brew a cup of Tanzanian peaberry, Costa Rican Tarrazu, Orgainc Guatemalan Estate, of Jamaican Blue Mountain.

If it's an emergency...... First one that comes to hand....... :eusa_whistle:

We're having Folgers this morning because it was on sale. So sorry, can't help. :(

If it's an emergency...... First one that comes to hand....... :eusa_whistle:

But what if his hands are tied? :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Blue mountain!

Yum!

Gottcha!

I'm suckin' down Amalfi Coast Espresso Roast..... By the bucketload...... Still not working yet.....

Buy your coffee at World Market too, I see.
I keep the Amalfi at the bar.
I brew it strong in a French press there. I use a Cuban style espresso for my ultra high test which I brew in a stove top pressure percolator espresso pot

Mama doe was out walking her fawn around a few minutes ago. Also yesterday just before sunset I saw another mama doe walking her twin fawns around. Time to break out the camera...

Back from my operation. Got my trusty scooter to get around with. My foot hurts like hell and that's WITH medication. Hate to think how I'm gonna feel when it runs out.

If you aren't healed and the pain hasn't subsided demand more medication. But hopefully you won't need to. Hope everything went according to plan.

Back from my operation. Got my trusty scooter to get around with. My foot hurts like hell and that's WITH medication. Hate to think how I'm gonna feel when it runs out.

If you aren't healed and the pain hasn't subsided demand more medication. But hopefully you won't need to. Hope everything went according to plan.

so far, so good, got my post op appointment on Monday.

I'm suckin' down Amalfi Coast Espresso Roast..... By the bucketload...... Still not working yet.....

I brew it strong in a French press there. I use a Cuban style espresso for my ultra high test which I brew in a stove top pressure percolator espresso pot

We enjoy a good blend when we take time to do it. But coffee is coffee when we are in a hurry.

The Jamaican Blue Mountain sounds pretty goooooood.....:D

Afternoon Coffee Mates. I have a confession to make. I love coffee but can't drink it. Drives my prostate batshit crazy. And here's mama and her 2 babies.

8ecb76d4-56ae-4966-b6fc-692c964560a0_zps6d371435.jpg

They were big to begin with, but they look like they've grown quite a bit....how old are they now? 4 days?

We enjoy a good blend when we take time to do it. But coffee is coffee when we are in a hurry.

Sorry, I will only do "cheap" coffee if there is nothing else available or if the only thing available is Starbucks, then it's off to 7-11........ :thup:

Forum List

Back