USMB Coffee Shop IV

My favorite breakfast, no matter the season, is cereal and milk. Anything else is a poor substitute. :p

I'm actually unhappy right now that we are out of cereal and milk, I haven't had my normal bowl for breakfast in 2 days and it makes me grumpy. :lol:

I have eaten oatmeal as breakfast for many years now.

My favorite breakfast, no matter the season, is cereal and milk. Anything else is a poor substitute. :p

I'm actually unhappy right now that we are out of cereal and milk, I haven't had my normal bowl for breakfast in 2 days and it makes me grumpy. :lol:

Never could get into eating oatmeal. It's okay for a couple of bites, but then the texture of it really starts to get to me. :D I'm not crazy about the texture. :D

Never could get into eating oatmeal. It's okay for a couple of bites, but then the texture of it really starts to get to me. :D I'm not crazy about the texture. :D

I'm right there with you...I have texture issues.:D

I don't like lumpy foods. I even whip my mashed potatoes so that there will be no lumps. :)

I don't like lumpy foods. I even whip my mashed potatoes so that there will be no lumps. :)

I have to be careful with mashed potatoes...too big of a bite and I gag. My boyfriend thinks my food issues are weird as shit.:lol:

I like just plain tea normally. I also really LOVE Chinese tea though. I put TONS of sugar in it. :D I've tried putting honey in as a substitute for sugar, but it's just not sugary enough for me. Tea with peanut butter toast. I like that for comfort food when I don't feel well.

Mrs. Liberty had tea and peanut butter toast for breakfast for years. Until she linked very dry itchy cracked bleeding hands in the winter to a peanut allergy.

Thankfully, I have no allergies that I'm aware of. If I was allergic to peanuts, I would be so bummed out!

My aunt is allergic to eggs. That tends to be a huge problem because so many things have eggs as an ingredient.

I have to be careful with mashed potatoes...too big of a bite and I gag. My boyfriend thinks my food issues are weird as shit.:lol:

I am so much like that, Sherry. I totally understand the "weak stomach" issues. :) You are not alone. :lol:

I rarely eat breakfast, maybe a carb bar, maybe a granola bar. On occasion I'll have cold cereal (all natural) or oatmeal or Bob's Red Mill whole grain hot cereals. On super rare occasions I'll have a "traditional" breakfast of breakfast meats, eggs and toast and on even rarer occasions I'll have french toast, pancakes or waffles. A small bottle of 100% maple syrup will last me up to two years.
Generally if I eat a heavy lunch I'll eat a light dinner and vice-verca, like if I have a burger and fries for lunch I'll have a salad or veggie meal for dinner.

My only texture issue is with orange juice pulp. :p

Stop...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Oh come on, I didn't even kiss you with a mustache... ;)

You could take out an eye with that thing.:shock:

law1110_468x608.jpg

The new bandoleer holster for the .45LC Birdshead... going to have the BIL shorten it up so it looks right. He works with leather....

Last edited:
It's been really cold here in Flawduh. Lows at night in the 40's and highs only in the 60's.

Someone....anyone....stop the madness!!! :lol:
Ha-ha-ha...hee-hee! 40? 60? That's not cold, that's a lovely summer day!!! We've had single digits and less than zero now these past few days. ...Guess Winter decided to show up, after all.

Forum List

Back