USMB Coffee Shop IV

I would think I had done it in my sleep but for the yucky details that I hardly like to mention. But the toilet was streaked from the brim and down the bowl, and there was no toilet paper in it. By contrast my ass was clean.
I hate to think it was a poltergeist but I can't see how it was me or I would have had a soiled bum.

But you easily could have applied normal personal hygiene but, if half sleep walking, wouldn't have followed through re the toilet. That explanation does make the most sense here.

I just had a strange, and somewhat disturbing experience. I went to the toilet and found it streaked with shit.
I am completely sure I did not do it because I would have flushed it away. I then searched the flat and it is secure and there is nobody in it but me, nor do I see how anyone could have got in. That leaves only two explanations I can think of. Either I did it myself and I was sleep walking, or some poltergeist took a dump in my loo.
I don't like either possibility as I do not think I have sleep walked before and I do not want to start now.
Either way I think I will be leaving a light on when I go to bed tonight.
Very perplexing story there, Dajjal.

Have you figured it out yet?

Do you know any of the history of the building you live in? Any deaths? How old is it?

I'm always interested in the paranormal.

I am still worried by this event, I stayed awake wondering about it, and the more I thought about it the more I thought it was not me that did it. Chris suggested someone with keys may have come in but that is not possible because the door was bolted. I do not remember doing it and I would not have left the toilet in a mess if I had.
The house is over a hundred years old, but I have lived here for twenty years without any strange events except when I had smoke detectors that went off for no reason. But I got new smoke detectors and they have not gone off.
Question, brother Dajjal... you're not taking any sleep medication like "Ambien" are you? I've heard serious horror stories about people sleep walking while taking that.

I take 15 mg of abilify once a day, its an anti psychotic drug. But I have been on it for years without problems, and I have not had an achoholic drink for three years. I am under no stress and I am completely stable.
I did doze off for a while in the afternoon, and when I went to the toilet and discovered the mess it washed off easily so it was fresh and had not had time to dry hard. So if it was me it was during my doze, but I cannot understand how I could have made such a mess and had none on me.

I just had a strange, and somewhat disturbing experience. I went to the toilet and found it streaked with shit.
I am completely sure I did not do it because I would have flushed it away. I then searched the flat and it is secure and there is nobody in it but me, nor do I see how anyone could have got in. That leaves only two explanations I can think of. Either I did it myself and I was sleep walking, or some poltergeist took a dump in my loo.
I don't like either possibility as I do not think I have sleep walked before and I do not want to start now.

Do you know any of the history of the building you live in? Any deaths? How old is it?

I am still worried by this event, I stayed awake wondering about it, and the more I thought about it the more I thought it was not me that did it. Chris suggested someone with keys may have come in but that is not possible because the door was bolted. I do not remember doing it and I would not have left the toilet in a mess if I had.
The house is over a hundred years old, but I have lived here for twenty years without any strange events except when I had smoke detectors that went off for no reason. But I got new smoke detectors and they have not gone off.
Question, brother Dajjal... you're not taking any sleep medication like "Ambien" are you? I've heard serious horror stories about people sleep walking while taking that.

I take 15 mg of abilify once a day, its an anti psychotic drug. But I have been on it for years without problems, and I have not had an achoholic drink for three years. I am under no stress and I am completely stable.
I did doze off for a while in the afternoon, and when I went to the toilet and discovered the mess it washed off easily so it was fresh and had not had time to dry hard. So if it was me it was during my doze, but I cannot understand how I could have made such a mess and had none on me.
Well... very perplexing, bro. At this point, I find it very hard to find an explanation. I agree you would have known had you done it. So to propose it was paranormal... is quite disturbing actually. A shitting poltergeist. Not exactly what I'd like to think I'm dealing with.

Well I lay awake last nignt listening for things that go bump in the night, but nothing happened. But if it was a poltergeist at least it had the decency to use the toilet. I suppose I should be thankful for that.

Well... very perplexing, bro. At this point, I find it very hard to find an explanation. I agree you would have known had you done it. So to propose it was paranormal... is quite disturbing actually. A shitting poltergeist. Not exactly what I'd like to think I'm dealing with.

I don't think ghosts would need to use the toilet. :D

Ya never know, Chris. If it was a malevolent spirit or dark energy, they might do whatever it is that it feels would upset Dajjal, and want it to be disgusting.

I've never heard of it before, but stranger things have happened.

No, I don't think they even need to eat, but I still can't see how It could have been me. I keep checking the toilet to see if it happens again, but so far, nothing.

No, I don't think they even need to eat, but I still can't see how It could have been me. I keep checking the toilet to see if it happens again, but so far, nothing.

Do you have a critter in the house? Cat? Dog?

No and there is no way any animal could get in, I searched the flat and looked in all the cupboards.

No and there is no way any animal could get in, I searched the flat and looked in all the cupboards.

Okay, then we can rule that out.

Looks like the next storm front moved in sooner than expected, already getting flurries and grapple. Supposed to get up to 8 inches overnight.

Well this is definitely strange. Lol. Any friends have keys to your house?

Well, I have good news. I wasn't supposed to hear back from Aflac until Monday, but I was contacted today via e-mail and have been approved for a 2nd interview! Yay! Of course, I have a LOT of questions to ask and haven't really decided if this job is going to be appropriate for me, but I'm going to go to the interview and find out more info. :)

My first thought would have been a back up caused by a clogged line.

My first thought would have been a back up caused by a clogged line.

Hey, good thinking! That didn't even occur to me. Lol.

Ya never know, Chris. If it was a malevolent spirit or dark energy, they might do whatever it is that it feels would upset Dajjal, and want it to be disgusting.

I've never heard of it before, but stranger things have happened.

Do you believe in ghosts? :D I can't say that I believe in ghosts. Of course, I have no proof either way, but I am skeptical to say the least.

Well, I have good news. I wasn't supposed to hear back from Aflac until Monday, but I was contacted today via e-mail and have been approved for a 2nd interview! Yay! Of course, I have a LOT of questions to ask and haven't really decided if this job is going to be appropriate for me, but I'm going to go to the interview and find out more info. :)

Yep. Nothing to lose by taking advantage of opportunity when it is dropped in your lap. You aren't committed to anything until the job is offered and you say that you accept. So we're keeping our fingers cross for you that if this is the right job, you'll get it. And if it isn't that you will know it.

Forum List

Back