USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.

R

rdean

Check out the local news in Watauga, North Carolina.

Get this, the state recommends no more than 1500 at a single voting place. I saw this on the news when the Republican board combined three Democratic voting sites into one that has 40 parking spots and will service over 9,000 voters. They are cutting in half voting times. Moving all voting away from colleges. It has nothing to do with ID and everything to do with voter suppression.

God these fuckers are bold. Now watch these USMB Republicans, "Oh, it's all about ID and fairness". Don't these guys ever give up? How can you trust them when they lie so much?

Then, they held a town hall in a room that seats 8 to keep anyone from protesting. Didn't work.

After "So Many Comments" State Board of Elections Reviewing Monday's Watauga Elections Board Meeting | High Country Press

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

At least Throrax is honest among most right wingers here. At least he's not saying, "It's all about fair elections" when clearly it's not.

can someone translate this babble?

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

how sad does one have to be?

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

Nope for two reasons one I have him ignore second even if i didn't I don't speak idiot. As for this whole voter I.D. I have something in my wallet that I bet millions and millions of other Americans all across the country of all races also have in theirs and no it's not a condom it's a drivers license also known as a government issued photo I.D. something the vast majority of us already have so basically the left is throwing a hissy fit over being asked to produce something you in all likely hood have on your person when you go to vote.

Nobody can really translate that amount of moron. And if you do put out the effort the translation it means exactly what you read. Moronic ramblings that don't mean anything.

Get this, the state recommends no more than 1500 at a single voting place. I saw this on the news when the Republican board combined three Democratic voting sites into one that has 40 parking spots and will service over 9,000 voters. They are cutting in half voting times. Moving all voting away from colleges. It has nothing to do with ID and everything to do with voter suppression.

God these fuckers are bold. Now watch these USMB Republicans, "Oh, it's all about ID and fairness". Don't these guys ever give up? How can you trust them when they lie so much?

Then, they held a town hall in a room that seats 8 to keep anyone from protesting. Didn't work.

After "So Many Comments" State Board of Elections Reviewing Monday's Watauga Elections Board Meeting | High Country Press

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

At least Throrax is honest among most right wingers here. At least he's not saying, "It's all about fair elections" when clearly it's not.

when are you and Thorax going to move in together?......i told him you would be a great roommate for him.....and then you come along and say how much you love him.....hey you cant beat it.....two Assholes living together....One Far Left and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him......the other Far Right and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him..... what can go wrong?......:dunno:

when are you and Thorax going to move in together?......i told him you would be a great roommate for him.....and then you come along and say how much you love him.....hey you cant beat it.....two Assholes living together....One Far Left and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him......the other Far Right and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him..... what can go wrong?......:dunno:

lol

Steph thats what Obsession does to you......there was a thread in the Religious section about what does it take to get into heaven......guess who was the first to bring politics into it by saying something about Republicans?.....with his first post....

He's a poor sick man

don't get on bad side either, he gets NASTY^^^^^

I'd have to agree with a sick man....this Obsession for all Republicans and pure HATE he has should be treated, instead we here have to deal with it...

Last edited:

He's a poor sick man

Your Avatar is a clown with a broom stick up his ass, but I'm sick? Hilarious!

I prefer just an idiot but if sick is your choice of affliction then have at it. Neither is impressive.

Oh come on white wingers. You know you guys are the worst of the worst. How many times have we heard it's all bout "voter ID" and fair elections and here is proof it isn't and you resort to "name calling"?

I admit. Names from these morons is a "badge of honor". When the Republican Leadership refers to their base as the "stupid party", it's these guys that are being talked about.

Oh come on white wingers. You know you guys are the worst of the worst. How many times have we heard it's all bout "voter ID" and fair elections and here is proof it isn't and you resort to "name calling"?

I admit. Names from these morons is a "badge of honor". When the Republican Leadership refers to their base as the "stupid party", it's these guys that are being talked about.

by now everyone knows you're a one trick pony...you hate all Republican, WE get it...

seek help

He's a poor sick man

that may be true, but he is a liberal, and we all know that if the bullshit they spread could be turned into vehicle fuel, it would power the entire fleet of UPS and USPS trucks for a year :up:

from the same people who screamed "let 'em die!!!". No surprise there.

Last edited:

from the same people who screamed "let 'em die!!!". No surpruse there.

omg, you're getting as bad as rdean..please dots don't be a parrot and use rdeans hateful broad bush..it's unbecoming

Last edited:

when are you and Thorax going to move in together?.....:

RDean needs to move in with Thorazine.

Forum List

Back