Vaccines are about politics not science

So you're taking a vaccine that in people's opinion works but may not? LOL
Yes, I am. So is everybody else. From the beginning, those that made the vaccine told everybody it might not work. It doesn't provide 100 percent immunity. We know that because they used the scientific method to establish just how effective it was.

The scientific method does not deal in absolute truth or certainty, it's simply a method to establish the most likely answer. You want certainty? I suggest religion. They claim they have both truth and certainty.

Yes, I am. So is everybody else. From the beginning, those that made the vaccine told everybody it might not work. It doesn't provide 100 percent immunity. We know that because they used the scientific method to establish just how effective it was.

The scientific method does not deal in absolute truth or certainty, it's simply a method to establish the most likely answer. You want certainty? I suggest religion. They claim they have both truth and certainty.
Nope. I took Pfizer. FDA approved.

O
M
G

"The scientific method does not deal in absolute truth or certainty"

CommonCore education has finally killed American intellect.

O
M
G

"The scientific method does not deal in absolute truth or certainty"

CommonCore education has finally killed American intellect.

I seem to be saying two things that contradict each other. On the one hand, we trust scientific knowledge, on the other hand, we are always ready to modify in-depth part of our conceptual structure about the world. But there is no contradiction, because the idea of a contradiction comes from what I see as the deepest misunderstanding about science: the idea that science is about certainty.

This guy is a quantum physicist. Not sure he uses CommonCore.

Last edited:

I seem to be saying two things that contradict each other. On the one hand, we trust scientific knowledge, on the other hand, we are always ready to modify in-depth part of our conceptual structure about the world. But there is no contradiction, because the idea of a contradiction comes from what I see as the deepest misunderstanding about science: the idea that science is about certainty.

This guy is a quantum physicist. Not sure he uses CommonCore.
Well, that was a mouthful.

Of bullshit.

That’s the first on page one and only represents one state. Your “one and done” declaration just went poof.
Find others.....

Despite over 140 million SARS‐CoV‐2 infections worldwide since the beginning of the pandemic, relatively few confirmed cases of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection have been reported.

Find others.....

Despite over 140 million SARS‐CoV‐2 infections worldwide since the beginning of the pandemic, relatively few confirmed cases of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection have been reported.
I’m not finding anything. Do your own diligence. Your link only confirms what I’ve said while undermining your own position. The vaccine is a good idea even for those who’ve had Covid.

I’m not finding anything. Do your own diligence. Your link only confirms what I’ve said while undermining your own position. The vaccine is a good idea even for those who’ve had Covid.
It is a good idea. My questions is why not differentiate between those who had the virus and those that didn't? That just builds distrust.

Who is this particular quantum physicist?
I gave you his credentials. You mind giving yours?

It is a good idea. My questions is why not differentiate between those who had the virus and those that didn't? That just builds distrust.
They DO differentiate. I showed you how they differentiated and I showed you studies that they did that examined how they differentiate.

Your problem simply is that that differentiation doesn't extend to you not having to get stuck in order to be considered safe.

Forum List

Back