Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay….

Banks? I do not remember counting Paul Volker or Alan Greenspan as some sort of “ass kisser”; they ran the largest banks in the world.

Heads of states are the de facto heads of the federal police departments.

Restaurants? I suppose you get a mix but usually politeness is looked upon more favorably than being some badass.

Apparently, judging from the humor in your post, it is you who is kidding us. you sound mentally disturbed.
I doubt you have ever risen above serving food.
I doubt you've ever risen from sucking Trump's cock.

You sound like a moron.
Takes one to know one I suppose.

I know hundreds of people who own businesses and are managers.
Pimps and hookers do not count.
When people fuck up they get reprimanded and eventually fired.
Or when they have philosophical differences with their boss and refuse to take part in the malfeasance, they get excused also.
And if you think for one moment the people who fucked up don't get a bad reputation, you're a moron.
Trump, the whoremonger you worship, is living proof.
That all you got?

Tell me something about Alan Greenspan...
I bet you don't know what he's responsible for.

Married to Andrea Mitchell and former head of the FRB. Was there something in particular you were wanting to know about the guy? Big propoent of investing in Tbills as I recall. ???
You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?
You never the Rolling Stone article?
You're not a very good Liberal.

I guess you're talking about a Rolling Stone article from 10 years ago...and it has something to do with Alan Greenspan who hasn't been head of the Fed for at least 2 terms if memory serves.

I guess I'm not a very good liberal. I'll have to live with that. Either that or I have more important things to do than recall trivia from 10 years ago. I don't have that kind of time. Apparently a vapid loser like yourself can waste brain cells on such matters.....

Please entertain us with what you think you know. It's always humorous.

You sound like a moron.

Or when they have philosophical differences with their boss and refuse to take part in the malfeasance, they get excused also.
And if you think for one moment the people who fucked up don't get a bad reputation, you're a moron.
That all you got?

Married to Andrea Mitchell and former head of the FRB. Was there something in particular you were wanting to know about the guy? Big propoent of investing in Tbills as I recall. ???
You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I guess you're talking about a Rolling Stone article from 10 years ago...and it has something to do with Alan Greenspan who hasn't been head of the Fed for at least 2 terms if memory serves.

I guess I'm not a very good liberal. I'll have to live with that. Either that or I have more important things to do than recall trivia from 10 years ago. I don't have that kind of time. Apparently a vapid loser like yourself can waste brain cells on such matters.....

You know as much about Trump as you do about Alan Greenspan...sound bites to sooth your ideology.
Alan Greenspan and Warren Buffet (2 people I know you admire) were 2 of the 8 men responsible for the 2008 Crash.
Let's see how much respect you have for these 2 polite men now.

Okay….

Banks? I do not remember counting Paul Volker or Alan Greenspan as some sort of “ass kisser”; they ran the largest banks in the world.

Heads of states are the de facto heads of the federal police departments.

Restaurants? I suppose you get a mix but usually politeness is looked upon more favorably than being some badass.

Apparently, judging from the humor in your post, it is you who is kidding us. you sound mentally disturbed.

You sound like a moron.

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I beg to differ...
Candycorn is an exceptional liberal. Only Joe Biden is better.

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.
Trump is a total creep. The man...he leaves me speechless how disgusting he has been shown to be. But still he was the best candidate of the rest of the pack, and sad to say I voted for him Because, well, I could write volumes about the reasoning, some would yawn, others would launch into polemics . I just don't give a damn what people think. Suck it up and get used to it, Trump is the Commander in chief. Life goes on, kiddoes.
Commander inThief

You sound like a moron.

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I beg to differ...

Actually, I'm a pretty bad liberal (I've been told). But not because I can't name some lame assed trivia item from 2008.

It's because:
  • I'm in favor of having to show a state-issued picture ID when you vote; I prefer the form of a nationalized voter registration card that has a photo. As long as it is free of charge, I don't see the downside. If the Democrats and their core voters can't muster enough chutzpah to show an ID and vote, they deserve to lose the election.
  • I'm in favor of the wall. It won't do anything against illegal immigration but will limit the "payload" that someone can smuggle across; I'm talking about large quantities of illegal drugs, CBRNE items, etc. I prefer big projects (if deemed feasible) like making a channel from San Diego to Brownsville that allows trade and irrigation and industry to multiply along it's backbone while providing a natural barrier against smuggling and, yes, some ambulatory illegal immigration
  • I am for raising the age for Social Security. People are living longer than ever. Allow them to work longer and reduce the stress on those paying into the system
  • I am for curtailing the Post Office. It's a product of a bygone era. We still need it but the USPS shouldn't be competing with private industry in the overnight packages to urban addresses. It hurts private enterprise and, oh yeah...they do it much better.
  • I am for returning to Space and limiting our "partnerships" to only the most far reaching explorations. Beyond that, we have the knowledge, capability, and (in my view) necessity to influence that frontier for at least the next 2 generations and likely longer than that. I think we'll look back on that someday and see the opportunity lost
  • I'm for wildly expanding nuke energy. We've had nuke ships for about 70 years now. Very few accidents. I don't recall the last one involving nuke power. As long as you have US Navy style (or preferably US Navy direct) controls in place....it can be as safe as anything else.

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

Like all lefties, you hate him based on things that are made up. Let go of your hate, your anger. That way leads to the dark side.
'Things made up'. I guess I haven't heard Trump be uncivil, lie, angry or petulant. I haven't heard the things I heard, haven't seen the things I've seen.

Is that what you want me to actually believe? That bad is good, vices are virtues, churlishness is kindness?

As Chico Marx once said, "Who ya gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?"

Trump is a total creep. The man...he leaves me speechless how disgusting he has been shown to be. But still he was the best candidate of the rest of the pack, and sad to say I voted for him Because, well, I could write volumes about the reasoning, some would yawn, others would launch into polemics . I just don't give a damn what people think. Suck it up and get used to it, Trump is the Commander in chief. Life goes on, kiddoes.
That does nothing to redeem him or convince me to support him.

Commander inThief
Oh, bother. Nattering nabobs of negativism. Wet blankets, all of you. Well, you lost. Boo hoo, the vocal liberal minority that didn't vote sure like to chime in here. I can't fault you for that. Nanny nanny neener! A big Bronx cheer for the losers. PHTHHHH!

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

You know as much about Trump as you do about Alan Greenspan...sound bites to sooth your ideology.
Alan Greenspan and Warren Buffet (2 people I know you admire) were 2 of the 8 men responsible for the 2008 Crash.

Bush was responsible....nobody else. Although the right wing has tried to blame Barney Frank for about 10 years now. Totally unsuccessfully. You should be used to being a loser; it's the one thing you're good at.

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I beg to differ...

Actually, I'm a pretty bad liberal (I've been told). But not because I can't name some lame assed trivia item from 2008.

It's because:
  • I'm in favor of having to show a state-issued picture ID when you vote; I prefer the form of a nationalized voter registration card that has a photo. As long as it is free of charge, I don't see the downside. If the Democrats and their core voters can't muster enough chutzpah to show an ID and vote, they deserve to lose the election.
  • I'm in favor of the wall. It won't do anything against illegal immigration but will limit the "payload" that someone can smuggle across; I'm talking about large quantities of illegal drugs, CBRNE items, etc. I prefer big projects (if deemed feasible) like making a channel from San Diego to Brownsville that allows trade and irrigation and industry to multiply along it's backbone while providing a natural barrier against smuggling and, yes, some ambulatory illegal immigration
  • I am for raising the age for Social Security. People are living longer than ever. Allow them to work longer and reduce the stress on those paying into the system
  • I am for curtailing the Post Office. It's a product of a bygone era. We still need it but the USPS shouldn't be competing with private industry in the overnight packages to urban addresses. It hurts private enterprise and, oh yeah...they do it much better.
  • I am for returning to Space and limiting our "partnerships" to only the most far reaching explorations. Beyond that, we have the knowledge, capability, and (in my view) necessity to influence that frontier for at least the next 2 generations and likely longer than that. I think we'll look back on that someday and see the opportunity lost
  • I'm for wildly expanding nuke energy. We've had nuke ships for about 70 years now. Very few accidents. I don't recall the last one involving nuke power. As long as you have US Navy style (or preferably US Navy direct) controls in place....it can be as safe as anything else.

Yeah...sure...like...you want Pence's job as Vice President. Once you are in office, you will probably morph into an Obamadroid.

Can you promise us that will not happen if we vote for you?

That does nothing to redeem him or convince me to support him.
Yeah, like I said before polemics aside. Despite all that , Trump is STILL president. Which is telling about American society today . A rich white male gummy bear with a bad hairdo tapped into a growing resentment of a huge number of folks that resent modern liberal politics. Actually uber rich white liberals that live in isolation away from us plebes aren't any better than Trump. Who is kidding who here? What else can I say?

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I beg to differ...

It's because:

Yeah...sure...like...you want Pence's job as Vice President. Once you are in office, you will probably morph into an Obamadroid.

Well, if 2016 is any indication...I should promise a chicken in every pot, a Ferrari in every garage, a pot dispensary in borough, and a pony in every little girl's backyard. And everything will be "terrific"

That all you got?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

Bush was responsible....nobody else. Although the right wing has tried to blame Barney Frank for about 10 years now. Totally unsuccessfully. You should be used to being a loser; it's the one thing you're good at.
Democrats Responsible for the 2008 Mortgage Meltdown

This country elected a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, no decency and the only loyality he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Vladimir Putin.

His 30% base of support are deplorable. They will never change. It's not like Republicans didn't see these mal character traits during the campaign season, they did, they just thought he would change once he became President. As Michelle Obama, infamously stated. "The Presidency doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are."

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

Last edited:
You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I beg to differ...

It's because:

Well, if 2016 is any indication...I should promise a chicken in every pot, a Ferrari in every garage, a pot dispensary in borough, and a pony in every little girl's backyard. And everything will be "terrific"

So, you are Santa Claus...like no one has ever used that campaign strategy before...

Amazing stuff I see here. Funny editorial cartoons. Blithe and pithy comments. Superficial stuff. Nobody wanted Trump as president. He was the only anecdote to this cancer of insane liberalism. Voting for Trump was not the best answer, but it was all we had at the time.

I know people that didn't know who Obama was, only that he was "Black" so they voted for him. That was wrong on so many levels. Holy guacamole! I had no personal problem with him personally. I would love to meet him personally. But he only got the job because of a huge number of people with misguided principals voted for him. And as Kurt Vonnegut that great liberal muse used to say, "And so it goes". And Trump? You fill in the blanks .

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

Like every other Republican, Bush was in office but has absolutely no responsibility for anything that happened under his watch...unless it's positive; right?

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

Like every other Republican, Bush was in office but has absolutely no responsibility for anything that happened under his watch...unless it's positive; right?

Hey, I don't create the news, I just read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back