Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you stop being a quack for even one minute

the republicans are not going to "dismantle" civil rights ya retard

the democrats fought tooth and nail to prevent civil rights for years --LOL

and still do to this day

the democrats supporting limiting the 1st amendment the 2nd amendment the 5th amendment for starters

You're either insane or a damn liar.

i am neither you are delusional

the left has gone after the 1st ,2nd and the 5th amendment

now you dumb fuckers want to rid the country of ICE

and you wonder why the democrat party is falling apart

It's decided, you're nuts.

by you --LOL

your a quack

Did you mean to write, You're a quack? or, your kind are quacks.

BTW, what's a quack?

spell flaming a sure sign that you lost ya retard

you = quack

still does not change the fact that the left is one attacking the rights of people

they have gone after the 1st ,2nd and the 5th amendments

That all you got?

Tell me something about Alan Greenspan...
I bet you don't know what he's responsible for.

Married to Andrea Mitchell and former head of the FRB. Was there something in particular you were wanting to know about the guy? Big propoent of investing in Tbills as I recall. ???
You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?
You never the Rolling Stone article?
You're not a very good Liberal.

I guess you're talking about a Rolling Stone article from 10 years ago...and it has something to do with Alan Greenspan who hasn't been head of the Fed for at least 2 terms if memory serves.

I guess I'm not a very good liberal. I'll have to live with that. Either that or I have more important things to do than recall trivia from 10 years ago. I don't have that kind of time. Apparently a vapid loser like yourself can waste brain cells on such matters.....

Please entertain us with what you think you know. It's always humorous.
You know as much about Trump as you do about Alan Greenspan...sound bites to sooth your ideology.
Alan Greenspan and Warren Buffet (2 people I know you admire) were 2 of the 8 men responsible for the 2008 Crash.
Let's see how much respect you have for these 2 polite men now.

Bush was responsible....nobody else. Although the right wing has tried to blame Barney Frank for about 10 years now. Totally unsuccessfully. You should be used to being a loser; it's the one thing you're good at.
You’re so ignorant and so proud of it.

Married to Andrea Mitchell and former head of the FRB. Was there something in particular you were wanting to know about the guy? Big propoent of investing in Tbills as I recall. ???
You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

I guess you're talking about a Rolling Stone article from 10 years ago...and it has something to do with Alan Greenspan who hasn't been head of the Fed for at least 2 terms if memory serves.

I guess I'm not a very good liberal. I'll have to live with that. Either that or I have more important things to do than recall trivia from 10 years ago. I don't have that kind of time. Apparently a vapid loser like yourself can waste brain cells on such matters.....

You know as much about Trump as you do about Alan Greenspan...sound bites to sooth your ideology.
Alan Greenspan and Warren Buffet (2 people I know you admire) were 2 of the 8 men responsible for the 2008 Crash.

Bush was responsible....nobody else. Although the right wing has tried to blame Barney Frank for about 10 years now. Totally unsuccessfully. You should be used to being a loser; it's the one thing you're good at.
Democrats Responsible for the 2008 Mortgage Meltdown
This is where I disgress with Republicans.
The software rejected many potential lenders and the bankers rubber stamped APPROVED.

Free press doesn't mean lying press. It doesn't mean a press that makes up fake news because they hate the president. The concept of a free press meant that the press was free to call out the president and gov't in general on their behavior. THEIR ACTUAL behavior.

Trump didn't do anything but enforce the immigration law he was given.

Trump's tax cuts gave so many people money back and put so many people to work we're now at record low unemployment levels. Minorities are benefiting the most.

Yea, he's not the most professional acting president we ever had. But I'd rather an unprofessional that puts people to work than a politician that doesn't.

I couldn't agree more.

Trump isn't a politician. Never has been. That's something everyone forgets. They all expect him to act like something he's not.

I'm glad he's our President and he proves how right the voters were every day.

Free press doesn't mean lying press. It doesn't mean a press that makes up fake news because they hate the president. The concept of a free press meant that the press was free to call out the president and gov't in general on their behavior. THEIR ACTUAL behavior.

Trump didn't do anything but enforce the immigration law he was given.

Trump's tax cuts gave so many people money back and put so many people to work we're now at record low unemployment levels. Minorities are benefiting the most.

Yea, he's not the most professional acting president we ever had. But I'd rather an unprofessional that puts people to work than a politician that doesn't.
Trump has had it easier from he press than any politician in history

No other politician would have gotten away with what Trump has

OMG Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

What an absurd post. Good God.

You're either insane or a damn liar.

i am neither you are delusional

the left has gone after the 1st ,2nd and the 5th amendment

now you dumb fuckers want to rid the country of ICE

and you wonder why the democrat party is falling apart

It's decided, you're nuts.

by you --LOL

your a quack

Did you mean to write, You're a quack? or, your kind are quacks.

BTW, what's a quack?

spell flaming a sure sign that you lost ya retard

you = quack

still does not change the fact that the left is one attacking the rights of people

they have gone after the 1st ,2nd and the 5th amendments

:You spelled "your" correctly, bozo, but used the wrong word. Pointing that out might be considered captious, but in your case, it's an effort to expose your posts are all emotional and even hysterical, but not well thought out nor proof read before posting.

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

Like all lefties, you hate him based on things that are made up. Let go of your hate, your anger. That way leads to the dark side.
'Things made up'. I guess I haven't heard Trump be uncivil, lie, angry or petulant. I haven't heard the things I heard, haven't seen the things I've seen.

Is that what you want me to actually believe? That bad is good, vices are virtues, churlishness is kindness?

As Chico Marx once said, "Who ya gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?"

You were talking about policies dumbass.
What's made up Pred ? The FACT he has 10 or so products made overseas?? He's a fn hypocrite and crook

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

Like all lefties, you hate him based on things that are made up. Let go of your hate, your anger. That way leads to the dark side.
'Things made up'. I guess I haven't heard Trump be uncivil, lie, angry or petulant. I haven't heard the things I heard, haven't seen the things I've seen.

Is that what you want me to actually believe? That bad is good, vices are virtues, churlishness is kindness?

I was also talking about his lack of character and civil comportment.

You mean you don't know?
Does 2008 ring a bell?

The software rejected many potential lenders and the bankers rubber stamped APPROVED.

Of course bankers rubber stamped loans, Freddie and Fannie were accepting anything and everything.

Of course bankers rubber stamped loans, Freddie and Fannie were accepting anything and everything.

More GOP mismanagement.

What's made up Pred ? The FACT he has 10 or so products made overseas?? He's a fn hypocrite and crook

Just about everything in the OP is made up.

But you are going to want specifics so here:

Breaking up families at the border is Trumps fault.

“Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race.”

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”

“He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.”

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.”

“That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.”

“Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them.”

All of the above is either totally made up by the OP or the DNC and it’s lapdog media. They have all been debunked time and time again.

Lefties like the OP make this stuff up, then get outraged over it and refuse to see truth and reason. The OP is fully under the control of illogical and irrational emotions.

Everybody was accepting everything.
The bankers raked in the dough and got away with “murder“.

The Feds were buying everything, basically giving them the green light.

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.”

“That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.”

All of the above is either totally made up by the OP or the DNC and it’s lapdog media. They have all been debunked time and time again.

Lefties like the OP make this stuff up, then get outraged over it and refuse to see truth and reason. The OP is fully under the control of illogical and irrational emotions.
Trump can enforce the law without separating families, yet he chose to do just that as a deterrent. This clearly shows a lack of empathy for the human race. It is a universal truth that parents love their children and people support family. That's not 'made up' and saying it is is a further erosion of truth.

Trump refers to these unfortunate people as an infestation. This is the same rhetoric used throughout history to demean, demonize and cheapen the lives of others. This is not made up. These are Teump's own words. As he currently serves as president, we must take him seriously and literally.

His tax cuts have made a comfortable life for a few even more comfortable. While those who are not so comfortable must pay for the cuts to those who can afford them. Increased deficits and national debt wil ultimately be paid for by the poor and middle class. Trickle down economics is a fraud.

Trump calls the press the "enemy of the people" and law enforcement agencies currently investigating his alleged wrong doings corrupt. His hateful language erodes confidence to the point that some, and I include you in this unfortunate group, to no longer trust anything other than the rants and raves of this megalomaniac at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Republicans never considered changing their policies even though their policies are unpopular. They stuck to their positions and lost. Trump came in and said he’d do things differently. Now he is being a classic republican. Giving into the rich, religious, anti gays, racists, gun nuts. His Supreme Court picks are very conservative.

Conservatives elected him and he will serve their causes. If we don’t like it we have to vote. They win because many people who agree with us don’t vote. Republicans have convinced them it doesn’t matter
If the left stoners can't be bothered to vote that's their/YOUR problem asshole!
The LIB MSM literally guaranteed HRC would win in a landslide.
If you've got a problem go talk to the LIB MSM about!
The LIB MSM by attacking Trump 24/7 is once again 100% guaranteeing another Trump win in Nov. and 2020.
Losers always lose. That's why they are called losers!

Trump can enforce the law without separating families, yet he chose to do just that as a deterrent. This clearly shows a lack of empathy for the human race. It is a universal truth that parents love their children and people support family. That's not 'made up' and saying it is is a further erosion of truth.

Trump refers to these unfortunate people as an infestation. This is the same rhetoric used throughout history to demean, demonize and cheapen the lives of others. This is not made up. These are Teump's own words. As he currently serves as president, we must take him seriously and literally.

His tax cuts have made a comfortable life for a few even more comfortable. While those who are not so comfortable must pay for the cuts to those who can afford them. Increased deficits and national debt wil ultimately be paid for by the poor and middle class. Trickle down economics is a fraud.

Trump calls the press the "enemy of the people" and law enforcement agencies currently investigating his alleged wrong doings corrupt. His hateful language erodes confidence to the point that some, and I include you in this unfortunate group, to no longer trust anything other than the rants and raves of this megalomaniac at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Let’s see:

In order:

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong.

Yup, still totally made up by you. All of your nonsense has been totally debunked already. Yet refuse to learn and insist on being pissed off about it. Not much I can do about that so you have fun with it. I can’t make you learn.

Republicans never considered changing their policies even though their policies are unpopular. They stuck to their positions and lost. Trump came in and said he’d do things differently. Now he is being a classic republican. Giving into the rich, religious, anti gays, racists, gun nuts. His Supreme Court picks are very conservative.

Conservatives elected him and he will serve their causes. If we don’t like it we have to vote. They win because many people who agree with us don’t vote. Republicans have convinced them it doesn’t matter
If the left stoners can't be bothered to vote that's their/YOUR problem asshole!
The LIB MSM by attacking Trump 24/7 is once again 100% guaranteeing another Trump win in Nov. and 2020.

The reason these particular losers always lose is because they don’t live in the real world. They either manufacture, or have manufactured for them, a alternative reality where what they say, think, and desire is all true.

Reality always disagrees with the left.

Let’s see:

In order:

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong.

Yup, still totally made up by you. All of your nonsense has been totally debunked already. Yet refuse to learn and insist on being pissed off about it. Not much I can do about that so you have fun with it. I can’t make you learn.
Debunked? Yeah. Right.

The Feds were buying everything, basically giving them the green light.
Is that why JP Morgan sent out 2.5 million foreclosures on mortgages they weren’t managing?
I know too many mortgage brokers to blame it on just the government.

Is that why Obama won twice and Clinton won twice?

The media isn't MS stupid. If it were on our side it wouldn't be ignoring the real damage Trump is doing.

For example, wages are flat even after the huge tax break Trump gave to the rich and corporations. That means it didn't work. It just made the rich richer and widened the gap more between the rich and poor. Now Republicans are going to have to make cuts to pay for it, which will further widen the gap. Are you stupid? Then stop calling the media MSM or liberal. Trump used it quite successful so don't cry about how unfair it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back