Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.
I have the perfect prescription to cure your ills. The safety to your blanket. The infallible finger loop for your binkey...

Trump is an asshole.

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

Trump's border policy has been more effective than we have ever seen. Illegal border crossings down 90%. I cannot really stand people who put foreign criminals above Americans.

He told us that MS13 members are animals. He is correct, they slice and dice human beings. Frankly, if in your opinion it's Trump's language here that is inhumane, you need a lesson on decency.

Free press does not mean freedom to lie and spread anti-American rhetoric without consequences. Write pieces such as "Why shouldn't we hate white men" (Washington post) and your credibility deserves to be heavily questioned.

The bullies who want America destroyed are of course elsewhere, and using bullying tactics on them is brilliant to see!

Is the truth...I'm yet to meet a trump who is not racist or bigot. This very forum is a good example.

I'm a Trump supporter and I've been married to a Mexican American for 30 years, far from being a racist. The real problem you have is admitting everyone has made a racist statement or used innuendo to that point, including yourself. It's like the interview question "can you tell a lie", you know their liars when they say "oh no I can't", when they should be saying "yes I have told a lie", that's the truth you elude to. If you're stupid enough to sit here an believe it's only one side or the other, it explains why you're a Liberal...
primo I'm not a liberal....second if you voted for Trump knowing his character and you handed him this country to run it with his bullying, bashing, insults, and all the things that we as a civil society try and teach our kids not to do shame on you man. If you voted for him just because he promised to make the economy better and ignored his character than shame on you....Unless of course you find it OK, to associate yourself with an asshole, liar, misogynist, bigot, bully, narcissist, con-man.[/QUOTE

Oh you're a Liberal based on the post you've made on this board. Trump has done exactly what's needed in DC, if we could flush DC down the toilet it wouldn't be soon enough. I voted for him because the alternative was Crooked Clinton.
298de4da-9bdc-486f-99ca-443fe3ee2581-original.jpeg

No question about that. They are the sort of folks who would be in the corner of Hillary Clinton.

I was also talking about his lack of character and civil comportment

Frankly, I don't care diddly about his character or civil comportment of President Donald Trump. He has turned out to be a great president, one of the greatest in modern history.

We had eight years of a wimp who prided himself on his character, civil comportment and especially proud to tell the world that he led from behind. So we had eight years of failure and malaise. We know how that turned out, total failure with an economy in a malaise for eight years.
Well, the economy was especially great considering he started his term with the financial sector on the brink and the automobile industry about to go belly up.

As to Trump's comportment, he appeals to bullies, the fearful, the racist and the undereducated. To the rest of us, he comes across as a bully, fearful, racist and undereducated.

Last edited:
.... due process doesn't have to take more than 30 days .... We could set up a system where we give them their due process in 3 days. .........

For a backlog of tens of thousands of cases, stupid?
I'm talking about the people coming here tomorrow. We can have someone set up at a toll both at the border and give them their due process right there. Give them a hearing and a decision.

As for the backlog of tens of thousands of cases?

Working Americans have always known this simple equation: More workers, lower wages. Fewer workers, higher wages.

Progressives fought - and many lost their lives in the battle - to limit the pool of "labor hours" available to the Robber Barons from the 1870s through the 1930s and thus created the modern middle class. They limited labor-hours by pushing for the 50-hour week and the 10-hour day (and then later the 40-hour week and the 8-hour day). They limited labor-hours by pushing for laws against child labor (which competed with adult labor). They limited labor-hours by working for passage of the 1935 Wagner Act that provided for union shops.

And they limited labor-hours by supporting laws that would regulate immigration into the United States to a small enough flow that it wouldn't dilute the unionized labor pool. The first laws creating a quota for immigrants were passed in the 1920s, in response to a sense that the country could no longer absorb large numbers of unskilled workers, despite pleas by big business that it wanted the new workers.

Do a little math. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says there are 7.6 million unemployed Americans right now. (This was written in 2006) Another 1.5 million Americans are no longer counted because they've become "long term" or "discouraged" unemployed workers. And although various groups have different ways of measuring it, most agree that at least another five to ten million Americans are either working part-time when they want to work full-time, or are "underemployed," doing jobs below their level of training, education, or experience. That's between eight and twenty million un- and under-employed Americans, many unable to find above-poverty-level work.

At the same time, there are between seven and fifteen million working illegal immigrants diluting our labor pool.

If illegal immigrants could no longer work, unions would flourish, the minimum wage would rise, and oligarchic nations to our south would have to confront and fix their corrupt ways.

How do you expect to be taken seriously when your statistics are from BEFORE THE ADMINISTRATION OF FAILED FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Do a little math, this is 2018, NOT 2006.

I was also talking about his lack of character and civil comportment

Frankly, I don't care diddly about his character or civil comportment of President Donald Trump. He has turned out to be a great president, one of the greatest in modern history.

We had eight years of a wimp who prided himself on his character, civil comportment and especially proud to tell the world that he led from behind. So we had eight years of failure and malaise. We know how that turned out, total failure with an economy in a malaise for eight years.
Well, the economy was especially great considering he started his term with the financial sector on the brink and the automobile industry about to go belly up.

As to Trump's comportment, he appeals to bullies, the fearful, the racist and the undereducated. To the rest of us, he comes across as a bully, fearful, racist and undereducated.

If the economy was so great, why is failed former President Barack Hussein Obama the only President in history to NOT have a single year of GDP growth above 3 percent?

Since Chrysler is no longer an American auto builder, let's consider General Motors. Had General Motors been allowed to declare bankruptcy in the traditional sense, how many fewer new cars would have been sold?

My ex was an underwriter, and mortgage brokers I've known were only concerned about paperwork on the frontend. My experience has been that after 3-6 months of a loan closing it's sold to the Feds.

Loans were sold to Fannie or Freddie and the papers recorded the same day as the Deed, note, and mortgage.

That quick? Loans I had fell into the 3-6 month range, there may have been a backlog.

They were sold that same day. There was no reason to hold them. That only increased the risk. The sooner they were sold, the sooner they recouped the money they had lent to the consumer and originate another loan. It might have taken a few months for the paperwork to catch up with the mortgagor but the loan was transferred instantly.

The Feds were buying everything, basically giving them the green light.

As you know, they were ordered to do so by Fannie and Freddie.

Congress gave Fannie and Freddie a mandate to buy subprime mortgages.

Yup, somewhere in here Markle identified the real culprits...Frank and Dodd.

True. One of Barney Frank's lovers was on the Board of Directors of Fannie May. The more loans they made, prime or sub-prime, the more money in bonuses was made by his lover. No conflict there!

The Feds were buying everything, basically giving them the green light.

As you know, they were ordered to do so by Fannie and Freddie.

Congress gave Fannie and Freddie a mandate to buy subprime mortgages.

For your edification. This happened so long ago you must know it by heart unless you only read The Nation and Media Matters.

Beginning in 1992 Congress pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase purchases of mortgages going to low to moderate income people. In 1996 HUD gave Fannie and Freddie an explicit target: 42% of their mortgage financing had to go to borrowers with incomes below the median. This target was increased to 50% in 2000 and 52% in 2005. In 1996 HUD required that 12% of all mortgages purchased by Freddie and Fannie had to be “special affordable” loans, meaning loans to borrowers with income less than 60% of their area’s median. The 12% dictum was increased to 20% in 2000 and 22% in 2005.

How Government Stoked the Mania

Like all lefties, you hate him based on things that are made up. Let go of your hate, your anger. That way leads to the dark side.
'Things made up'. I guess I haven't heard Trump be uncivil, lie, angry or petulant. I haven't heard the things I heard, haven't seen the things I've seen.

Is that what you want me to actually believe? That bad is good, vices are virtues, churlishness is kindness?

As Chico Marx once said, "Who ya gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?"

You were talking about policies dumbass.
What's made up Pred ? The FACT he has 10 or so products made overseas?? He's a fn hypocrite and crook

Just about everything in the OP is made up.

But you are going to want specifics so here:

Breaking up families at the border is Trumps fault.

“Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race.”

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”

“He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.”

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.”

“That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.”

“Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them.”

All of the above is either totally made up by the OP or the DNC and it’s lapdog media. They have all been debunked time and time again.

Lefties like the OP make this stuff up, then get outraged over it and refuse to see truth and reason. The OP is fully under the control of illogical and irrational emotions.

Breaking up families at the border is Trump's fault." Really? It's Trump's fault that those people brought their children THROUGH a nation that granted them amnesty to come to OUR border and then refuse to enter at a port of entry and instead enter illegally? Or, are you saying that the children should have been jailed in an adult jail? That is inhuman!

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”. The MS-13 gang members he referred to are not 'unfortunate'. They are criminals who exploit and murder people for their own profit.

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.” I'm sorry people know so little about the law, but the President does not make tax law. That is the job of Congress. And, the rationale is that people who pay taxes got a tax cut. People who did not pay taxes did not get a tax cut.

“Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them.” I have no idea which institutions are being referred to there, but if the institution demonizes Trump, why shouldn't he also demonize them?

I certainly didn't vote for Trump and don't intend vote for him in the next election. However, if the Democrats put forth another loser like the Corporate Whore, who knows what'll happen. I hope they give Bernie a real chance, but only time will tell.

A strong middle class and Social Security are mutally exclusive. Social Security looted the middle class and made it dependent on government handouts.
You would prefer the elderly and infirmed live in desperate poverty?

The elderly are the wealthies quintile of Americans.
Where?
What part of "Americans" didn't you understand?
I see plenty of Americans who would fare much more poorly without Social Security. In fact, many more than independently wealth senior citizens.
JDLV0hq2_400x400.jpeg

Like all lefties, you hate him based on things that are made up. Let go of your hate, your anger. That way leads to the dark side.
'Things made up'. I guess I haven't heard Trump be uncivil, lie, angry or petulant. I haven't heard the things I heard, haven't seen the things I've seen.

Is that what you want me to actually believe? That bad is good, vices are virtues, churlishness is kindness?

What's made up Pred ? The FACT he has 10 or so products made overseas?? He's a fn hypocrite and crook

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.”

“That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.”

All of the above is either totally made up by the OP or the DNC and it’s lapdog media. They have all been debunked time and time again.

Lefties like the OP make this stuff up, then get outraged over it and refuse to see truth and reason. The OP is fully under the control of illogical and irrational emotions.

Breaking up families at the border is Trump's fault." Really? It's Trump's fault that those people brought their children THROUGH a nation that granted them amnesty to come to OUR border and then refuse to enter at a port of entry and instead enter illegally? Or, are you saying that the children should have been jailed in an adult jail? That is inhuman!

“He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people.”. The MS-13 gang members he referred to are not 'unfortunate'. They are criminals who exploit and murder people for their own profit.

“Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it.” I'm sorry people know so little about the law, but the President does not make tax law. That is the job of Congress. And, the rationale is that people who pay taxes got a tax cut. People who did not pay taxes did not get a tax cut.

“Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them.” I have no idea which institutions are being referred to there, but if the institution demonizes Trump, why shouldn't he also demonize them?

I certainly didn't vote for Trump and don't intend vote for him in the next election. However, if the Democrats put forth another loser like the Corporate Whore, who knows what'll happen. I hope they give Bernie a real chance, but only time will tell.
Yes, breaking up families is Teump's fault. There are ways of enforcing the law that do not include breaking up families and yet, Trump chose to do just that. Whatever sources you get your information from has planted that myopic notion in your head. I'm surprised you could not realize that breaking up families was the intention all along. Sessions told you that was going to be the effect of Trump's zero tolerance policy. Didn't you see him say that?

Are all immigrants MS-13 gang members? That's what you are lead to think by Trump's language.

People pay taxes, no matter what Trump, Romney or Eushmwould have you believe. Taxes are still filed. Taxes are still withheld from pa checks.

Do you really believe that the free press is the enemy of the people? Do you realize that journalism is the only profession mentioned in the constitution and that mention is intended to protect thempress. When leaders rail against the press in terms such as enemy of the people, it's time we questioned those leaders and their dedication to the constitution.

Yes, breaking up families is Teump's fault. There are ways of enforcing the law that do not include breaking up families and yet, Trump chose to do just that. Whatever sources you get your information from has planted that myopic notion in your head. I'm surprised you could not realize that breaking up families was the intention all along. Sessions told you that was going to be the effect of Trump's zero tolerance policy. Didn't you see him say that?

Are all immigrants MS-13 gang members? That's what you are lead to think by Trump's language.

People pay taxes, no matter what Trump, Romney or Eushmwould have you believe. Taxes are still filed. Taxes are still withheld from pa checks.

Do you really believe that the free press is the enemy of the people? Do you realize that journalism is the only profession mentioned in the constitution and that mention is intended to protect thempress. When leaders rail against the press in terms such as enemy of the people, it's time we questioned those leaders and their dedication to the constitution.
Illegal aliens do not belong in this country, they can fucking rot in Mexico for all I care

Why do you feel you must lie in such an obnoxious way? Do you think it will discourage people from hearing the truth? The LAW says that children cannot be housed in adult jails. It's that simple. Sessions may have warned people the the law was going to be enforced, but that's not a bad thing. If people were warned and they still chose to illegally cross rather than go to the legal port of entry, they tempted fate and lost.

NO, not all immigrants are MS-13 gang members and I have not paid attention to everything Trump said, but the quotes I have heard make it clear he was talking about gang members when he referred to rapists and animals. I know you want to believe Trump says it about everyone who immigrates, but as far as I know, that's just not true.

People do NOT pay taxes and don't even have to file a return until their income reaches $9,499 (unless you want the IRS to refund whatever you paid in)

Does Everyone Need to File an Income Tax Return? - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos

I believe a partisan press is an enemy of the people.

Last edited:

Illegal aliens do not belong in this country, they can fucking rot in Mexico for all I care
Most of the asylum seekers are from Central America, not Mexico.

So many hours have gone by and I still don't give a shit about your opinion.

Very simply, why I cannot stand the left

Literally everything that Nosmo King said in his initial post requires one to purposefully deny reality. It’s immature and inexcusable.

Barack Obama broke up families at the border. What he refers to as “tickle down economics” has created the greatest prosperity that mankind has ever known. In fact, since the tax cuts have gone into effect, revenues to the federal government have increased every month as compared to the same month in 2017. Not to mention that the alternative is failed left-wing “flood up poverty” economics.

Last edited:

So many hours have gone by and I still don't give a shit about your opinion.
So you're not into debate. Why did you join an internet message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back