Vet Groups critisize GOP Senator's remarks

MSNBC...

No suprises there.

h7A4100C4

there are more veterans disgusted with obama than at any GOP Senator for what is going on right now at the VA

betcha they will show Dems just how disgusted too; come this fall

there are more veterans disgusted with obama than at any GOP Senator for what is going on right now at the VA

Most Veterans know this is a problem that has been on going. My question, as a veteran, to the Republicans would be "why is it that ONLY NOW you give a shit?"

Most Veterans know this is a problem that has been on going. My question, as a veteran, to the Republicans would be "why is it that ONLY NOW you give a shit?"

you have a question; it is the usual false choice on an intellectually false premise i often see from people on the Left.

prove Republicans only give a shit now. oh and your being a veteran has nothing to do with it. why is it only certain people need to brag about their service?

Vets groups slam GOP senator for ?disgusting? politics | MSNBC

The VA problems are ones that have been in place for decades, under numerous administrations. The answer is not a simple one and is certainly not one that should be politicized.

Absolutely. All involved should work together to fix the VA system. Destroying it doesn't accomplish that.

Real veterans, those who receive VA care, should be listened to.

destroying "it" is the only way to fix "it". The entire VA healthcare system should be replaced with portable insurance policies. Call it Medicare V if it makes people feel special. It is a concept that has outlived its utility.

you have a question; it is the usual false choice on an intellectually false premise i often see from people on the Left.

prove Republicans only give a shit now. oh and your being a veteran has nothing to do with it. why is it only certain people need to brag about their service?

I've noticed bed wetters like to use vet status to lend themselves credibility.

Of course when you promote a political philosophy that is detrimental to the country, you have to get all the credibility you can muster.

MSNBC...

No suprises there.

No surprise you didn't read the article.

According to*the*Wall Street JournalThe Veterans of Foreign Wars Veteran fired back with over the weekend calling*Burr’s remarks “an absolutely disgusting ambush style of politics” and a “monumental cheap shot.”

Vets groups slam GOP senator for ?disgusting? politics | MSNBC

The VA problems are ones that have been in place for decades, under numerous administrations. The answer is not a simple one and is certainly not one that should be politicized.

Absolutely. All involved should work together to fix the VA system. Destroying it doesn't accomplish that.

destroying "it" is the only way to fix "it". The entire VA healthcare system should be replaced with portable insurance policies. Call it Medicare V if it makes people feel special. It is a concept that has outlived its utility.

Once again you blindingly confuse the attainment of benefits with the quality of care following it.

As I've proven time and time again on here, the quality of care veterans get through the VA is the best in the nation.

MSNBC...

No suprises there.

No surprise you didn't read the article.

According to*the*Wall Street JournalThe Veterans of Foreign Wars Veteran fired back with over the weekend calling*Burr’s remarks “an absolutely disgusting ambush style of politics” and a “monumental cheap shot.”

If it were from FOX, the droolers would be all over it.

Oh, but FOX won't report it because it is critical of their sponsor, the GOP.

Once again you blindingly confuse the attainment of benefits with the quality of care following it.

As I've proven time and time again on here, the quality of care veterans get through the VA is the best in the nation.

Strange that I never see a VA hospital listed as one of the best hospitals in the country, but none of that is relevant to the fact that it is wasteful to have such redundancy of services that can be attained in the same manner that everyone else obtains theirs.

WHY "just now"?
Because OBAMA IS PREZ AND THE GOP HATES AND WANTS TO NEUTRALIZE HIM...and USES EVERY NATIONAL PROBLEM THAT ARIZES TO SLAM OUR DEM PREZ AND HIS ADMINISTRATION..
When we have a GOP prez...narry a peep fom them...never mind that much of the roots of the current VA crisis were grown when they had their boy in power...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

WHY "just now"?
Because OBAMA IS PREZ AND THE GOP HATES AND WANTS TO NEUTRALIZE HIM...and USES EVERY NATIONAL PROBLEM THAT ARIZES TO SLAM OUR DEM PREZ AND HIS ADMINISTRATION..
When we have a GOP prez...narry a peep fom them...never mind that much of the roots of the current VA crisis were grown when they had their boy in power...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey, dickbreath.

When was the last time 150 Veterans died waiting for treatment on Secret Waiting Lists?

fucking dirtbag

Strange that I never see a VA hospital listed as one of the best hospitals in the country, but none of that is relevant to the fact that it is wasteful to have such redundancy of services that can be attained in the same manner that everyone else obtains theirs.

Since I've posted this over 10 times on this forum may I suggest you start reading my posts in order to educate yourself?

It's hard to top veterans' health care - Vital Signs - MarketWatch

Forum List

Back