Video footage of Texas state funded border wall going up.

Texas has some of the lowest funding for education in the country
Their healthcare and COVID response are substandard

They have better things to spend their money on
The issue isn't how much money can you throw at an education, but ensuring that the students learn ONLY that which is needed to survive in this country's job market. What you are really saying is that they aren't teaching kids how to hate others that don't look like them.

Their COVID response is just fine.

Speaking as a leftist, I can't believe anyone thinks things like walls, doors & locks work. My roommate is gay and locks his bedroom door, but I can pick the lock easily, and I catch him sleeping naked almost daily.

Last edited:
illegals work for low wages and no benefits
They benefit the economy
You're crazy as hell, they cost us billions of dollars a year. The sweet thing about it is, there is a report saying that 50% will vote democrat and 50% will vote republican. So you voter drive just bit you in the butt. The better thing is after they realize your policies most will vote for us.

Looks to be a wall very similar to the Trump Wall. They are building about 100 yards of it a day. They can not connect to the existing wall as it is on federal land. They also asked Biden to use the already owned wall material that is wasting away in the desert but naturally Biden said no.

Personally I hope Texas sues the feds for being forced to do the job of the feds.

Good on Abbott!

Lets see…

Education…..No money
Healthcare……No money
Social Services…..No money

Wall to keep out Brown People?
How much do you need?
Education…..No money LIE
Healthcare……No money LIE
Social Services…..No money LIE.

Forum List

Back