Video: Trump appears correct when he said his "lost by a whisker" comment was sarcastic

American Eagle

Platinum Member
May 12, 2024
Watch the short vid. Trump said (in the debate) that his "lost by a whisker" comment was sarcastic. The metrosexual ABC mod said he watched Trump utter that comment unsarcastically.

It appears sarcastic in this vid to me.

Watch the short vid. Trump said (in the debate) that his "lost by a whisker" comment was sarcastic. The metrosexual ABC mod said he watched Trump utter that comment unsarcastically.

The sarcasm in the video is not obvious over the top sarcasm, so I can see how it could be easily missed as sarcasm. That said, I will take Trump at his word that he was being sarcastic.

trump is a "positive thinker." he wiil NEVER admit defeat unless he was "being sarcastic"

whether internal or a result of a staff that always agrees with him, however dumbass it is.

my question : are you magas really going to "civil war" because a guy with such a delusional view of reality claims , well, the sa,e thins losers say.

"it was 3 agaunst 1 ", rigged, grand conspiracy retribution

Forum List

Back