Vivek says stop being cowards. And I agree with him.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

He is absolutely correct on many things. A lot of Republicans are lazy and cowards because they won't stand by their convictions. I'm sure the majority of us do here. We may talk a lot of shit online but dont carry that into our real lives like we should.

He is also correct, Americas language should be English.

Even as much of a tool gene Simmons is at times and I find kiss mediocre at best but he puts all that show business aside and shows himself on the same topic being incredibly, direct, honest and informative.

These 2 people that are a foriegner, and the son of foriengers are more American than most Americans. We need more of them in America.

Honestly I am a bit ashamed after listening to them both in those videos because I realize I am a little cowardly. I say more than most but I also hold back a lot, and I shouldn't. No one should because if all said what they are saying no one can do anything.

He is absolutely correct on many things. A lot of Republicans are lazy and cowards because they won't stand by their convictions. I'm sure the majority of us do here. We may talk a lot of shit online but dont carry that into our real lives like we should.

He is also correct, Americas language should be English.

Even as much of a tool gene Simmons is at times and I find kiss mediocre at best but he puts all that show business aside and shows himself on the same topic being incredibly, direct, honest and informative.

These 2 people that are a foriegner, and the son of foriengers are more American than most Americans. We need more of them in America.

Honestly I am a bit ashamed after listening to them both in those videos because I realize I am a little cowardly. I say more than most but I also hold back a lot, and I shouldn't. No one should because if all said what they are saying no one can do anything.

Not sure about Simmons but Vivek was saying a whole lot of different stuff when he didn't have his millions to fall back on, so while I can agree with him, he is making the wrong argument.

Forum List

Back