šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Vote Democrat If You Think You Have Too Much Money

Dumbass OP and repubs can't see the tax increase in the form of tariffs.
Manufacturing jobs, less payouts for welfare and unemployment, itā€™s a win. Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t like Americans
Yeah all the while paying higher prices for items it's a win win for the wealthy..
Or using it for unemployment or welfare for people who arenā€™t working! No honor in that! But you love unemployment I see
Nope, he said he plans on giving it away to poor countries..I worked for so long and so hard I am disabled from doing as such as for your attempts to discredit or lower my standing in the world is duly noted what with your skills at defeating an argument is lowbrow and facetious...
I love it when jack asses as yourself donā€™t see the bigger picture or lack the understanding of internal destruction! You got yours so fk the next generation! Yeah, Iā€™ll discredit fks like you everyday. I believe in American jobs over Chinaā€™s

bu bu BUT ORange mans TARIFFS AND TRADE WAR ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY AND ECONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

theyre doing so much damage to the working poor and middle class :20:

but lets raise gas prices with taxes cause that wont effect anyone or anything

the vat on every stage of production thats a winner....can you say more more more offshoring

bu bu BUT ORange mans TARIFFS AND TRADE WAR ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY AND ECONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

the vat on every stage of production thats a winner....can you say more more more offshoring
Never a comment on raised taxes by the left. Check out blue state taxes. They want to tax the miles I drive! Anyone besides conservatives bitching, reporting it even? Naw. Orange may bad yessiree

Dems are working hard to get Trump re-elected and itā€™s only 19.
Its Trumps election to lose.

What These Wannabe Dem Presidents Plan For U$.

ā€¢ Slap a new tax on banks with more than $50 million in assets. Kamala Harris especially likes this one, which would bring in an estimated $61 billion. Banks are big and bad, unless you want or have home mortgage.

ā€¢ Increase by 88 percent the amount of income Americans must pay Social Security taxes on from the current $132,900 up to at least a quarter-million. Maybe more. Yeh, sure, some middle-class families will be caught in the cash net. But see, silly person who doesnā€™t understand how government works, theyā€™re spending all the current Social Security tax income already. So, they need more for new programs, probably another $800+ billion.

ā€¢ People are making too much money from investments that can help create jobs. So, jack the capital gains by 50 percent to 30 percent. That might rake in more than $600 billion, assuming it doesnā€™t stop much investing..

ā€¢ And letā€™s cut into that mortgage interest tax deduction. Too many Americans are owning or buying homes and affording it. Thatā€™s worth a good $972 billion at least.

ā€¢ Hereā€™s a good one: Hike the federal tax on a gallon of gasoline by ā€œonlyā€ 10 cents, which is actually 65 percent. This should bring in another $170 billion. Sure, it hits regular working folks the hardest, but we all must make financial sacrifices for the greener good. Also, tell town halls the money will pay for infrastructure repairs. Thatā€™s a good line. Some Republicans might even go for it, unless they know Grover Norquist.

ā€¢ Oh, and index that enlarged gas tax to inflation so itā€™ll increase automatically forever and politicians wonā€™t have to wait another 26 years for new revenues.

ā€¢ Finally ā€“ well, itā€™s not really final because there are many other tax ideas ā€“ letā€™s install a value-added tax. This will be a five percent levy on every step of any itemā€™s production process. Europe loves them. Yes, yes, it would hike consumer prices considerably. But it would bring in ā€“ are you sitting down? ā€“ nearly $6.2 Trillion.

Hold on a second...if I want more money, I should vote Republican?

What if I only want an Obama phone?

The Budget Deficit needs to be addressed.
Infrastructure needs $2T in new funding.
SS & Medicare need to be fixed.
Are there any fiscally responsible adults in DC?

What infrastructure?

Highways, roads, tunnels, and bridges are the responsibilities of the states. Why do they need federal funds to get fixed?

What infrastructure?

Highways, roads, tunnels, and bridges are the responsibilities of the states. Why do they need federal funds to get fixed?
Many projects benefit an entire region or are too big to fit into a state budget

If states had to pay for all their infrastructure, Rural states would still have mostly gravel roads and minimal electrification

Manufacturing jobs, less payouts for welfare and unemployment, itā€™s a win. Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t like Americans
Yeah all the while paying higher prices for items it's a win win for the wealthy..

Why are you buying Chinese crap?
He likes cheap shit stolen and made with exploitation of children while enjoying unemployed Americans. Strange breed

He likes cheap shit stolen and made with exploitation of children while enjoying unemployed Americans. Strange breed
No, I enjoy the free market which doesn't exist with tariffs..

What am I buying that is Chinese?

What am I buying that is Chinese?

You obviously are if you are paying more for items because of the tariffs!

Why, after all the free lessons you have received on this message board, are you still a dumbass?

No, I enjoy the free market which doesn't exist with tariffs..
It doesnā€™t without

What infrastructure?

States can generally maintain most of their own infrastructure.
However, I can provide several examples of major interstate bridges that are owned by the Feds:
1. The "Big Dig" in Boston cost about $15b after a budget of $8b. Big Dig - Wikipedia
2. Replacing "crumbling" I-95 thru Philadelphia is taking 20-years and billions of dollars.
http://www.95revive.com/docs/defaul...ent-library/i-95-newsletter-2017.pdf?sfvrsn=6
3. The I-35 bridge "collapse" in MN was an emergency replacement after a collapse.
10 Years After Bridge Collapse, America Is Still Crumbling
4. Replacing the Tappan-Zee bridge in NY is another gigantic bridge project using Federal funds
The New NY Bridge Project

The states can manage their state roads and bridges, but the interstate bridges are owned by the Feds.
Other infrastructure needs are railroads, major ports, and major airports.
The electric grid is getting iffy. How about developing the next generation of power generation and distribution?
I remember when CA had blackouts because they made electricity a commodity, but no one could afford to generate it there.

Here is the infrastructure report card from the American Society of Civil Engineers, it gives us a "D+".

ASCE's 2017 American Infrastructure Report Card | GPA: D+

tenor.gif

Never a comment on raised taxes by the left. Check out blue state taxes. They want to tax the miles I drive! Anyone besides conservatives bitching, reporting it even? Naw. Orange may bad yessiree

OH no taxes are good taxes are wonderful !
and the the lefties all of a sudden start screaming bu bu the fwee market dont you believe in the free market ...SURE but how does that help yas out when others countries ehhhhhh not so much...

A LITTLE protectionism could go a long way ..for the good of the nation as a whole

GOD FORBID ya should even shake up supply chains and wot not

clown world

poolside indeed
thats where ill be

Forum List

Back