Voter fraud...

It won't work.. Who here gives a rip about what they think over there ? Not enough.

This was a well known fact when Obama stole the election from Romney and progressives did exactly what Bill Clinton taught them to do: deny, deny, deny. How embarrassing for them that now they are caught talking about it:

IMG_2669.PNG

BUSTED: Leaked Emails Reveal Obama Directed Voter Fraud

You have evidence of that of course...?
Do they ever? You know how progressives operate - just make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality". No wonder Obama wanted an "internet kill switch". Technology is just killing them and their propaganda efforts.

Only progressives (especially the homosexual one's) resort to that type of low sparky.
Conservatives thrive off of behaving like victims. Destroying their own building helps feed that narrative.
You are one sick,confused little man... Aren't you a convicted felon also?

Conservatives thrive off of behaving like victims. Destroying their own building helps feed that narrative.
Bwahahaha! Vintage progressive projection! The "whoah is me" progressives who claim they can't get a fair shake without fascism now want to claim that it is conservatives who "play the victim"? LMAO!!!

You have evidence of that of course...?
Do they ever? You know how progressives operate - just make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality". No wonder Obama wanted an "internet kill switch". Technology is just killing them and their propaganda efforts.
^ Idiot alt-righty thinks Obama has an "internet kill switch," and that's he's also handed control of the internet away, thus completely nullifying his "internet kill switch."

The alt-right is so dumb.

No kidding? I knew TheOldSchool was a typical progressive asshole but I didn't know he was a convicted felon. I'm definitely not surprised though. That's who they are at their core.

Bwahahaha! Vintage progressive projection! The "whoah is me" progressives who claim they can't get a fair shake without fascism now want to claim that it is conservatives who "play the victim"? LMAO!!!
Wait.... so you've been kidding all these years with all your bitching and whining?

No kidding? I knew TheOldSchool was a typical progressive asshole but I didn't know he was a convicted felon. I'm definitely not surprised though. That's who they are at their core.
^ literally just moments ago expressed anger at people who make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality"

^ Idiot alt-righty thinks Obama has an "internet kill switch," and that's he's also handed control of the internet away, thus completely nullifying his "internet kill switch." The alt-right is so dumb.
^^^ Idiot progressive here is a typical high school drop out with a reading comprehension problem. Hey kitty...I've highlighted the key part above. Is there an adult you can ask for help? :lmao:

Forum List

Back