Voter ID Laws do not Discriminate and are Needed

We have done just fine with requiring a signature to vote
A signature is harder to fake than an ID

The voice of experience with "faking"
A forum Username and political party affiliation is even easier to fake, huh?
You've done just fine presenting yourself as something you're not.....
You're a fraud from the start

And "We" who? You mean you Communists have done fine?
What have I misrepresented?

I have always been 100 percent honest

Acceptable ID should be required to vote. There should be a free, national voter ID card that has your photograph on it and is standardized for all 50 states. Voter fraud is not the issue….potential voter fraud is the issue. Does a bank that has never been robbed all of the sudden stop funding security guards and takes down it’s security cameras? No. Does it wait until it has been robbed to hire the guards and install the cameras? No. Precautions are taken every day in every industry to ensure security. Our voting apparatus should be no different. If a citizen cannot muster the chutzpa to get proper credentials to vote —when they are free of charge—they are not fulfilling their responsibility. Government only is required to remove the reasonable barriers to voting; they are not required to make the process fall-off-the-log effortless.

I'm satisfied with our law here in Arizona which are rather conservative. My conservative thought keeps me from wanting to stick my nose into how other states do things.

What to bring to the Polls
When you arrive to vote at the polls on Election Day you will announce your name and place of residence to the election official and present one form of identification from List #1 or two different forms of identification from List #2 or 3. (A.R.S. § 16-579(A)).

List #1 - Sufficient Photo ID including name and address (One Required)
  • Valid Arizona driver license
  • Valid Arizona non-operating identification card
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
  • Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification
List #2 - Sufficient ID without a photograph that bear the name and address (Two Required)
  • Utility bill of the elector that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
  • Bank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
  • Valid Arizona Vehicle Registration
  • Indian census card
  • Property tax statement of the elector's residence
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification Arizona vehicle insurance card
  • Recorder's Certificate
  • Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification, including a voter registration card issued by the County Recorder
  • Any mailing to the elector marked “Official Election Material”
List #3 - Mix & Match from Lists #1 & #2 (Two Required)
  • Any valid photo identification from List 1 in which the address does not reasonably match the precinct register accompanied by a non-photo identification from List 2 in which the address does reasonably match the precinct register
  • U.S. Passport without address and one valid item from List 2
  • U.S. Military identification without address and one valid item from List 2

This crock of shit the left is pushing about voter ID laws being racist is complete bullshit. If your so goddamn lazy that you can’t get to the DMV or courthouse and get an ID...your too lazy to go to the polls. These same people take taxpayer supported public transportation downtown to shop. They have transportation, access, and if you pay for an iPhone and your on public assistance...you can pay a $20.00 bill for a fucking ID so you can vote. If voting is that important to you...you can get it done. Liberals always try to play race card on this issue. I guess they feel blacks and Hispanics are totally helpless, ignorant, idiots and can’t get an ID. Liberals are the most racist people on earth. I wish more blacks would come over to GOP and help lift their communities up.
5 Statistics That Show Voter ID Is Not Racist

How do you do it for mail-in ballots?

Mail-in ballots should not be allowed except for those using absentee ballots out of the country, such as military personnel, and they should be required to have a superior validate their identification before submitting the ballot.

The voter law book in Virginia is about 1/2 an inch thick and it's probably the same in most states. This means that there are many laws that the county registrar as well as the voters have to live with. Somehow hypocrite democrats have made an issue of a photo I.D. for political reasons by drawing on their plantation mentality and racist playbook. They insult an entire race by claiming that Black people are too ignorant to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and they wonder why Blacks are leaving the democrat party in droves.
So is this all made up out of thin air? How about you start being honest and stop pretending like there have not been discrimatory issues...

Texas NAACP v. Steen is a consolidated lawsuit challenging SB 14, Texas’ strictest-in-the-nation voter ID law. The Brennan Center, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, and co-counsel filed suit challenging the law on behalf of the Texas State Conference of the NAACP and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of the Texas House of Representatives (MALC) in September 2013. In the years since, a federal district court has twice found the law intentionally discriminatory and the Fifth Circuit has recognized its discriminatory impact
It is made up issue by Democrats. Texas ruling was wrong. Voter ID is not a Civil Rights issue. It’s about lazy people not getting an ID and register to vote. Getting an ID is as simple as breathing air.

Given that there have been several investigations of voter fraud at the state level, with no evidence of even minor amounts of fraud, it doesn’t seem to be a Democrat issue.

And yes, voting is a civil rights issue, given that whites in the South instituted racist policies and instigated violence to prevent blacks from voting for a century.

"For a century about half a century ago" is what you meant to say.

This crock of shit the left is pushing about voter ID laws being racist is complete bullshit. If your so goddamn lazy that you can’t get to the DMV or courthouse and get an ID...your too lazy to go to the polls. These same people take taxpayer supported public transportation downtown to shop. They have transportation, access, and if you pay for an iPhone and your on public assistance...you can pay a $20.00 bill for a fucking ID so you can vote. If voting is that important to you...you can get it done. Liberals always try to play race card on this issue. I guess they feel blacks and Hispanics are totally helpless, ignorant, idiots and can’t get an ID. Liberals are the most racist people on earth. I wish more blacks would come over to GOP and help lift their communities up.
Tell you what

Show me 99 percent of adults have acceptable ID and then we can require it to vote

AHAHAHAHA Dem's already require the poor to produce a ridiculous amount of ID and personal info just to apply for a fishing license. You people are a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Show me where 99 percent of voters have acceptable ID
If they do, then we can require it to vote
Show me where they don’t.
Western Beef wants to see ID for food stamp usage.

This country is too divided, fucked up to actually pass and enforce any voter ID requirements As a large percentage of the population doesn't want any voter ID requirements that can not be circumvented. The rest of the world know this and laughs at our silly asses. We can't secure our boarders or require ID to vote, as too many people have to much to loose to do either.

Just give it up and grab the money to be had.

This country is too divided, fucked up to actually pass and enforce any voter ID requirements As a large percentage of the population doesn't want any voter ID requirements that can not be circumvented. The rest of the world know this and laughs at our silly asses. We can't secure our boarders or require ID to vote, as too many people have to much to loose to do either.

Just give it up and grab the money to be had.

Why do we need to secure people who rent rooms in our houses?

Exactly what do people have to "loose"? Shouldn't they tighten it up before they lose it?

Learn the difference between the words "too", "two" and "to". You don't have that correct either.

I'm satisfied with our law here in Arizona which are rather conservative. My conservative thought keeps me from wanting to stick my nose into how other states do things.

What to bring to the Polls
When you arrive to vote at the polls on Election Day you will announce your name and place of residence to the election official and present one form of identification from List #1 or two different forms of identification from List #2 or 3. (A.R.S. § 16-579(A)).

List #1 - Sufficient Photo ID including name and address (One Required)
  • Valid Arizona driver license
  • Valid Arizona non-operating identification card
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
  • Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification
List #2 - Sufficient ID without a photograph that bear the name and address (Two Required)
  • Utility bill of the elector that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
  • Bank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
  • Valid Arizona Vehicle Registration
  • Indian census card
  • Property tax statement of the elector's residence
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification Arizona vehicle insurance card
  • Recorder's Certificate
  • Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification, including a voter registration card issued by the County Recorder
  • Any mailing to the elector marked “Official Election Material”
List #3 - Mix & Match from Lists #1 & #2 (Two Required)
  • Any valid photo identification from List 1 in which the address does not reasonably match the precinct register accompanied by a non-photo identification from List 2 in which the address does reasonably match the precinct register
  • U.S. Passport without address and one valid item from List 2
  • U.S. Military identification without address and one valid item from List 2
Seems reasonable.

Mail-in ballots should not be allowed except for those using absentee ballots out of the country, such as military personnel, and they should be required to have a superior validate their identification before submitting the ballot.
I traveled around the country as part of my job. About half the time, I needed a mail in ballot in order to vote. I normally had about ten days notice I would need to be out of state

Why should I be denied the right to vote because of conservative paranoia?

Tell you what

Show me 99 percent of adults have acceptable ID and then we can require it to vote

AHAHAHAHA Dem's already require the poor to produce a ridiculous amount of ID and personal info just to apply for a fishing license. You people are a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump wants you to show ID to buy groceries

I traveled around the country as part of my job. About half the time, I needed a mail in ballot in order to vote. I normally had about ten days notice I would need to be out of state

Stop being so pussified. Nobody is denying your right to vote. :206:

Tell you what

To buy booze or pharmaceuticals you have too.

Tell you what

I do; it’s called a credit or debit card.
Food Stamps have no proof on them that you’re the recipient.
Your argument is pathetic.
Not unusual for you.

Tell you what

One might surmise that part of being an adult is having the ability to obtain an ID.

Tell you what

Explain your blatant double standard, cash a check, buy alcohol, get a fishing license ID required. Vote for a POTUS no ID???

Stop being so pussified. Nobody is denying your right to vote. :206:
If you take away absentee ballots, you are

Why do Conservatives hate voting?

Tell you what

Explain your blatant double standard, cash a check, buy alcohol, get a fishing license ID required. Vote for a POTUS no ID???
I cash checks and buy alcohol without ID

I don’t fish, but I don’t think the fish check for ID

Forum List

Back