Voter ID Laws do not Discriminate and are Needed

This crock of shit the left is pushing about voter ID laws being racist is complete bullshit. If your so goddamn lazy that you can’t get to the DMV or courthouse and get an ID...your too lazy to go to the polls. These same people take taxpayer supported public transportation downtown to shop. They have transportation, access, and if you pay for an iPhone and your on public assistance...you can pay a $20.00 bill for a fucking ID so you can vote. If voting is that important to you...you can get it done. Liberals always try to play race card on this issue. I guess they feel blacks and Hispanics are totally helpless, ignorant, idiots and can’t get an ID. Liberals are the most racist people on earth. I wish more blacks would come over to GOP and help lift their communities up.
5 Statistics That Show Voter ID Is Not Racist
Tell you what

Show me 99 percent of adults have acceptable ID and then we can require it to vote

AHAHAHAHA Dem's already require the poor to produce a ridiculous amount of ID and personal info just to apply for a fishing license. You people are a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Show me where 99 percent of voters have acceptable ID
If they do, then we can require it to vote

Explain your blatant double standard, cash a check, buy alcohol, get a fishing license ID required. Vote for a POTUS no ID???
I cash checks and buy alcohol without ID

I don’t fish, but I don’t think the fish check for ID
And you don’t use food stamps!
Mazel tov!

The voter law book in Virginia is about 1/2 an inch thick and it's probably the same in most states. This means that there are many laws that the county registrar as well as the voters have to live with. Somehow hypocrite democrats have made an issue of a photo I.D. for political reasons by drawing on their plantation mentality and racist playbook. They insult an entire race by claiming that Black people are too ignorant to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and they wonder why Blacks are leaving the democrat party in droves.
So is this all made up out of thin air? How about you start being honest and stop pretending like there have not been discrimatory issues...

Texas NAACP v. Steen is a consolidated lawsuit challenging SB 14, Texas’ strictest-in-the-nation voter ID law. The Brennan Center, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, and co-counsel filed suit challenging the law on behalf of the Texas State Conference of the NAACP and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of the Texas House of Representatives (MALC) in September 2013. In the years since, a federal district court has twice found the law intentionally discriminatory and the Fifth Circuit has recognized its discriminatory impact
It is made up issue by Democrats. Texas ruling was wrong. Voter ID is not a Civil Rights issue. It’s about lazy people not getting an ID and register to vote. Getting an ID is as simple as breathing air.
You always got an excuse don’t you? Sorry but the court verdicts speak for themselves. I’m taking their word over yours. You’d make stronger arguments if you had an ability to show acknowledgment of mistakes that were made in the past. You ignoring and denying history just makes you sound ignorant
Shelby County v. Holder SCOTUS ruled that times have changed and our society has changed. 1960’s are over. Time for blacks and liberals to stop crying racism on every political issue, every single day in 2018. :206:
That case doesn’t have anything to do with this conversation. I’m not pointing to the 1970s I’m pointing to modern day cases that have shown discrimination though voter ID efforts.

The voter law book in Virginia is about 1/2 an inch thick and it's probably the same in most states. This means that there are many laws that the county registrar as well as the voters have to live with. Somehow hypocrite democrats have made an issue of a photo I.D. for political reasons by drawing on their plantation mentality and racist playbook. They insult an entire race by claiming that Black people are too ignorant to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and they wonder why Blacks are leaving the democrat party in droves.
So is this all made up out of thin air? How about you start being honest and stop pretending like there have not been discrimatory issues...

Texas NAACP v. Steen is a consolidated lawsuit challenging SB 14, Texas’ strictest-in-the-nation voter ID law. The Brennan Center, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, and co-counsel filed suit challenging the law on behalf of the Texas State Conference of the NAACP and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of the Texas House of Representatives (MALC) in September 2013. In the years since, a federal district court has twice found the law intentionally discriminatory and the Fifth Circuit has recognized its discriminatory impact
It is made up issue by Democrats. Texas ruling was wrong. Voter ID is not a Civil Rights issue. It’s about lazy people not getting an ID and register to vote. Getting an ID is as simple as breathing air.
You always got an excuse don’t you? Sorry but the court verdicts speak for themselves. I’m taking their word over yours. You’d make stronger arguments if you had an ability to show acknowledgment of mistakes that were made in the past. You ignoring and denying history just makes you sound ignorant
Shelby County v. Holder SCOTUS ruled that times have changed and our society has changed. 1960’s are over. Time for blacks and liberals to stop crying racism on every political issue, every single day in 2018. :206:
That case doesn’t have anything to do with this conversation. I’m not pointing to the 1970s I’m pointing to modern day cases that have shown discrimination though voter ID efforts.
Voting Rights Act of 1965 was gutted in Shelby County case. There is no discrimination against voters in the United States. Opposition to voter ID is just plain ignorance.

2013 case...”hello McFlye”

This crock of shit the left is pushing about voter ID laws being racist is complete bullshit. If your so goddamn lazy that you can’t get to the DMV or courthouse and get an ID...your too lazy to go to the polls. These same people take taxpayer supported public transportation downtown to shop. They have transportation, access, and if you pay for an iPhone and your on public assistance...you can pay a $20.00 bill for a fucking ID so you can vote. If voting is that important to you...you can get it done. Liberals always try to play race card on this issue. I guess they feel blacks and Hispanics are totally helpless, ignorant, idiots and can’t get an ID. Liberals are the most racist people on earth. I wish more blacks would come over to GOP and help lift their communities up.

There is nothing racist about having a Voter ID, IF it's racist according to ONLY Leftists then it should ALSO be racist to have a driving licence to drive an auto, to have a passport to get on a plane.

Leftists do NOT want a Voter ID because if there was then they could not systematically bus X amount of the same voters to different polling stations so they can vote multiples time, also having a Voter ID would prevent another Leftist Bloc the Illegal Immigrants from being able to vote.

There is nothing racist about having a Voter ID, IF it's racist according to ONLY Leftists then it should ALSO be racist to have a driving licence to drive an auto, to have a passport to get on a plane.

Leftists do NOT want a Voter ID because if there was then they could not systematically bus X amount of the same voters to different polling stations so they can vote multiples time, also having a Voter ID would prevent another Leftist Bloc the Illegal Immigrants from being able to vote.
Spot on!

Liberals are always pushing the race card. If you cannot get off your dead ass and get an ID you don’t deserve to vote. Voting is a privilege not a right.
Voting has always been a right

Voting a privilege and a right, voting multiples times is illegal and Illegal Immigrants voting also illegal.

The Republicans should bring in a Federal Voter ID and get the American Supreme Court to Rubberstamp it and then see by what percentage the Leftist vote drops to.

Spot on!

Also Absentee Ballots there should be a strict condition on them, they should ONLY be available to those who physically cannot get to a polling station on Election Day ie. the Military, the elderly, the disabled etc. And also to get an Absentee Ballot they should have to provide a Photo ID that can then be checked against a drivers licence and/or a passport.

Many Elections things happen with the Absentee Ballots, so they should be limited to who can have one, someone should not have one if they cannot be bothered getting off their buttocks on Election Day and physically going to vote, IF the Election is THAT important to them then they will have no problem getting off their buttocks and going to vote on Election Day.

Tell you what

Show me 99 percent of adults have acceptable ID and then we can require it to vote

Most adults have either a passport or a driving licence.

id.jpg

Tell you what

AHAHAHAHA Dem's already require the poor to produce a ridiculous amount of ID and personal info just to apply for a fishing license. You people are a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Show me where they don’t.
Western Beef wants to see ID for food stamp usage.
Trump wants you to show ID to buy groceries

What is wrong with that? If you are under 21 years in age you already have to show ID to buy alcohol.

Tell you what

Explain your blatant double standard, cash a check, buy alcohol, get a fishing license ID required. Vote for a POTUS no ID???
I cash checks and buy alcohol without ID

I don’t fish, but I don’t think the fish check for ID

You buy alcohol without showing an ID because obviously you look over the age of 21 years in age. If you want to drive an auto then you need a driving licence, if you want a passport then you have to provide Photo ID.

How do you do it for mail-in ballots?

Mail-in ballots should not be allowed except for those using absentee ballots out of the country, such as military personnel, and they should be required to have a superior validate their identification before submitting the ballot.
I traveled around the country as part of my job. About half the time, I needed a mail in ballot in order to vote. I normally had about ten days notice I would need to be out of state

Why should I be denied the right to vote because of conservative paranoia?
Stop being so pussified. Nobody is denying your right to vote. :206:
If you take away absentee ballots, you are

Why do Conservatives hate voting?

"Why do Conservatives hate voting?"

Conservatives DON'T hate voting, having a Voter ID is to PROTECT the vote, it is to ensure that ONLY those who are entitled to vote can vote ie. NOT Illegal Immigrants and ONLY one person gets ONE vote ie. not ONE person voting mulitiple times.

Forum List

Back