Voting for 'Trump' because 'Duck' isn't an option?

Do you think many people support "Trump" because "Duck" isn't an option?

• Total voters
Bush was a former two term governor who was very popular. I don't know Chet Arthur.

Dumbya may have been popular but he was a crap governor. He only got the gig on the back of his Daddy's name. He was an alcoholic, bad businessman and one of the most incurious people of power I have ever seen interviewed. The three dumbest politicians I have seen in my lifetime are Palin, Bush and Quayle. In that order. And I'm not talking common sense dumb, or just not interested. I'm talking vacuous, stupid, bordering on imbecile..
and low energy.....he had small testicles....

And yet her is Trump with zero experience in politics, at least Oblama was a senator...

Which is exactly what prompts the poll question!

I really wish there was a way to make a poll question where you have to vote before you can comment on the thread. Most of you asswipes aren't voting... you just come here to flame and be obnoxious. Either participate in the poll, discuss the poll question and topic or move the fuck along before I start getting moderators involved.

WtF. Boss, are you a polling organization for the Republican party?
You selling the results LMAO.

I wonder why opinions on a message board need a poll anyway.

Lets have a poll on who wants boss to keep making up polls.

How wasn't he qualified?

In all the traditional ways which previous presidents have been deemed qualified.

GEORGE W BUSH was deemed qualified?

Dude, I dont think much of your opinions, but to imply that George W was deemed qualified to be President makes you look fucking stupid.

Well sorry you obviously flunked government in school but the president is deemed qualified by getting 270 electoral votes, which Bush did twice. Now, you may not be of the opinion he was qualified and that was equivalent to my opinion that Obama wasn't qualified. Neither of our opinions have anything to do with who was DEEMED to be qualified.

How wasn't he qualified?

In all the traditional ways which previous presidents have been deemed qualified.

Dude, I dont think much of your opinions, but to imply that George W was deemed qualified to be President makes you look fucking stupid.

Well sorry you obviously flunked government in school but the president is deemed qualified by getting 270 electoral votes, which Bush did twice. Now, you may not be of the opinion he was qualified and that was equivalent to my opinion that Obama wasn't qualified. Neither of our opinions have anything to do with who was DEEMED to be qualified.
Go ahead, shave the world...

And yet her is Trump with zero experience in politics, at least Oblama was a senator...

I really wish there was a way to make a poll question where you have to vote before you can comment on the thread. Most of you asswipes aren't voting... you just come here to flame and be obnoxious. Either participate in the poll, discuss the poll question and topic or move the fuck along before I start getting moderators involved.

WtF. Boss, are you a polling organization for the Republican party?
You selling the results LMAO.

I wonder why opinions on a message board need a poll anyway.

Lets have a poll on who wants boss to keep making up polls.
He's a very serious Mo-Fo, watch your p's and q's...

How wasn't he qualified?

Make up your mind dude. Obama won, twice, by getting the requisite number of electoral votes.

Obama was qualified to be President under your own criteria.

LMAO.

Ignoring the Liberal brigade again.

Trump is using the Rhetoric of what the people in this country are pissed about. Americans don't trust the Gov't. Poll ratings of our Gov't prove it. Some polls say Americans that trust the Gov't are in single digits.

Trump knows this........so he pushes topics that Americans are pissed about. Trump lives in the Mud and is a VERY EXPERIENCED MUD FIGHTER.............Dems live in the Mud.........and can't understand why people like him. And they are using their standard tactics to Slander him and he TAKES ADVANTAGE OF IT. Turns the very attack against them. And they just don't get it.

Americans are Fed up with Gov't PERIOD. Which is why Trump might very well be the GOP candidate.

Americans are stupid part..............If we look at are they looking at the issues and studying their candidates..........Then it could be classified as either Stupid or UNINFORMED...................Obama's words to get elected were what he intended to do..............Even after being called out on what he intended to do........Americans didn't care..............To TOO MANY it is nothing more than another Reality TV SHOW...........Perhaps the better wording from Stupid is UNINFORMED VOTERS.

3rd issue..........Many upon many upon many believe TRUMP will do the things he says. Even though a lot of the issues need Congresses consent................Will he GET THAT CONSENT or go around it as the pen and the phone man states. I've been around a good while, and I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE..............Politicians MAKING PROMISES........and POLITICIANS BREAKING PROMISES............So it comes down to TRUST...............Some TRUST HIM............I DO NOT.

Trump knows how to get your goat that is for sure, but again he's playing a role, and just like all politicians I don't believe what they say, since they are a profession of liars...

How wasn't he qualified?

Make up your mind dude. Obama won, twice, by getting the requisite number of electoral votes.

LMAO.

No, he was DEEMED qualified but I don't believe he was qualified and I don't think you've made an argument for his qualifications.

How wasn't he qualified?

LMAO.

No, he was DEEMED qualified but I don't believe he was qualified and I don't think you've made an argument for his qualifications.
When did your opinion matter?

LMAO.

When did yours matter?

Trump is using the Rhetoric of what the people in this country are pissed about. Americans don't trust the Gov't. Poll ratings of our Gov't prove it. Some polls say Americans that trust the Gov't are in single digits.

Trump knows this........so he pushes topics that Americans are pissed about. Trump lives in the Mud and is a VERY EXPERIENCED MUD FIGHTER.............Dems live in the Mud.........and can't understand why people like him. And they are using their standard tactics to Slander him and he TAKES ADVANTAGE OF IT. Turns the very attack against them. And they just don't get it.

Americans are Fed up with Gov't PERIOD. Which is why Trump might very well be the GOP candidate.

Americans are stupid part..............If we look at are they looking at the issues and studying their candidates..........Then it could be classified as either Stupid or UNINFORMED...................Obama's words to get elected were what he intended to do..............Even after being called out on what he intended to do........Americans didn't care..............To TOO MANY it is nothing more than another Reality TV SHOW...........Perhaps the better wording from Stupid is UNINFORMED VOTERS.

3rd issue..........Many upon many upon many believe TRUMP will do the things he says. Even though a lot of the issues need Congresses consent................Will he GET THAT CONSENT or go around it as the pen and the phone man states. I've been around a good while, and I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE..............Politicians MAKING PROMISES........and POLITICIANS BREAKING PROMISES............So it comes down to TRUST...............Some TRUST HIM............I DO NOT.

1) You need to qualify your first point. The rhetoric is aimed at certain type of people - fat old white men and white trash. Not just 'people' but certain type of 'people'.
2) There is no need to slander Trump. All his failures, imperfections and reasons he would be a terrible president are there for everyone to see.
3) People don't care because you have an awful political system and a media that kowtows to the lowest common denominator - and people BELIEVE it. You are right with regard to Reality Shows.

Last edited:
How wasn't he qualified?

LMAO.

YOU dumb shit. I used EXACtLY the criteria YOU used to indicate GWB was qualified.

Elected twice. Well Obama was elected twice at least.

the Surpremes had to decide if GWB was qualified once. But you dont worry about that.

LMAO.

When did yours matter?
Never, I've been married before..I know where I stand.....with an open wallet...

LMAO.

YOU dumb shit. I used EXACtLY the criteria YOU used to indicate GWB was qualified.

Elected twice. Well Obama was elected twice at least.

the Surpremes had to decide if GWB was qualified once. But you dont worry about that.
Didn't they just toss a coin in 2000?

Trump's rhetoric has the Unions even holding out support for the Hildabeast...............His statements on Protective Tariffs have them rethinking their choice...........................In a way saying to either go the TARIFF route or we may very well shift Alliance...................Not that they will....................but they are playing the cards to get Tariffs.............If you will not do so we'll vote for the Trump..................

Read the signs...........

Trump is now garnering votes from the DEM side..........and Dem STRATEGIST ARE GOING......:ack-1: suddenly the tried and true tactics of Mud Slinging is BACK FIRING............

In ALL HONESTY..............Even though I DON'T TRUST TRUMP.................I'm LAUGHING MY ASS OFF OVER THIS..........Watching the Status Quo :spinner:

LMAO.

When did yours matter?
Never, I've been married before..I know where I stand.....with an open wallet...
I'm married and get an ALLOWANCE........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Many upon many upon many believe TRUMP will do the things he says. Even though a lot of the issues need Congresses consent................Will he GET THAT CONSENT or go around it as the pen and the phone man states.

I actually think Trump will be more of a nightmare for Congress than Congress being his nightmare. I think when he sets out to do things he will use every tool at his disposal and it doesn't really matter to him if you like it or not. He finds a way to get what he wants one way or another and I think Congress is going to have to be very sharp to stay ahead of his moves. They are going to be playing full-court-press every day with Trump and I don't think they have game. This guy is smart and he can manipulate you before you even realize you've been manipulated and have you liking it. We've never had anyone like this as president, at least not to my knowledge.

You'd feel important if lots of people voted, wouldn't you?

Nobody cares enough and your choices are gayer than you are.

You'd feel important if lots of people voted, wouldn't you?

Nobody cares enough and your choices are gayer than you are.
And not the KY ghey, but a dry humping ghey......

Forum List

Back