Voting for 'Trump' because 'Duck' isn't an option?

Do you think many people support "Trump" because "Duck" isn't an option?

• Total voters
And yet her is Trump with zero experience in politics, at least Oblama was a senator...

Which is exactly what prompts the poll question!

I really wish there was a way to make a poll question where you have to vote before you can comment on the thread. Most of you asswipes aren't voting... you just come here to flame and be obnoxious. Either participate in the poll, discuss the poll question and topic or move the fuck along before I start getting moderators involved.

You'd feel important if lots of people voted, wouldn't you?

Nobody cares enough and your choices are gayer than you are.

Nope... I'm not like you, assclown... I don't need to feel important. What I need is for you to abide by the forum zone rules and post content relevant to the topic or get the fuck out of my thread. I'm going to be reporting every post that doesn't meet that criteria and we'll see what happens.

Back to the thread topic, I think what I posited warrants valid discussion and is a legitimate argument. I didn't make the argument, as I said, a friend of mine conveyed this to me in conversation earlier and I am simply relaying what he had to say. I hadn't really thought about it but it kind of makes sense that people might be supporting Trump the same way one might support Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse for president.

Now... Either you are mature enough to discuss that point or you're not. If you just want to troll and flame the thread because you don't like me, well... the forum has rules and mods for a reason and we'll leave it up to them to deal with you. You don't own USMB and you don't get to make your own rules. Sorry to burst your bubble like that, but someone needs to tell you.

I discussed the thread topic in my first post. You then broke forum rules in your reply. Please report me. You consistently break the forum rules and then can be counted on to whine to a mod.

You haven't responded in any mature way to my initial post in this thread. Until you do....you will continue to get the mocking that you deserve.

Finally.....stop trying to pawn your dumb idea off on some imaginary liberal. You sound like Trump discussing Ted's place of birth. He's hearing it from many people.....blah.....blah....blah.

In all the traditional ways which previous presidents have been deemed qualified.

GEORGE W BUSH was deemed qualified?

Dude, I dont think much of your opinions, but to imply that George W was deemed qualified to be President makes you look fucking stupid.

Well sorry you obviously flunked government in school but the president is deemed qualified by getting 270 electoral votes, which Bush did twice. Now, you may not be of the opinion he was qualified and that was equivalent to my opinion that Obama wasn't qualified. Neither of our opinions have anything to do with who was DEEMED to be qualified.

Make up your mind dude. Obama won, twice, by getting the requisite number of electoral votes.

Obama was qualified to be President under your own criteria.

LMAO.

No, he was DEEMED qualified but I don't believe he was qualified and I don't think you've made an argument for his qualifications.

Of the remaining contenders for the GOP nomination, Obama had roughly the same experience as Rubio, Cruz, and Paul. So by definition, they are not qualified. Trump, Fiorina, and Carson have no experience in government so they are not qualified. That leaves Christie, Bush, Santorum, and Kasich as supposed qualified persons.

You're qualified if you meet the constitutional mandates. Its up to the voters to place values on what you've done. They've deemed Obama qualified twice.

Well we probably have birth certificates, college transcripts and documented past on all those candidates so that puts them light years ahead of Obama in terms of qualifications.

Again... this is MY opinion and reality remains that the only real qualification is 270 electoral votes.

Dude, I dont think much of your opinions, but to imply that George W was deemed qualified to be President makes you look fucking stupid.

Well sorry you obviously flunked government in school but the president is deemed qualified by getting 270 electoral votes, which Bush did twice. Now, you may not be of the opinion he was qualified and that was equivalent to my opinion that Obama wasn't qualified. Neither of our opinions have anything to do with who was DEEMED to be qualified.

Make up your mind dude. Obama won, twice, by getting the requisite number of electoral votes.

LMAO.

No, he was DEEMED qualified but I don't believe he was qualified and I don't think you've made an argument for his qualifications.

Of the remaining contenders for the GOP nomination, Obama had roughly the same experience as Rubio, Cruz, and Paul. So by definition, they are not qualified. Trump, Fiorina, and Carson have no experience in government so they are not qualified. That leaves Christie, Bush, Santorum, and Kasich as supposed qualified persons.

You're qualified if you meet the constitutional mandates. Its up to the voters to place values on what you've done. They've deemed Obama qualified twice.

Well we probably have birth certificates, college transcripts and documented past on all those candidates so that puts them light years ahead of Obama in terms of qualifications.

Again... this is MY opinion and reality remains that the only real qualification is 270 electoral votes.
We?? You have a stash of other peoples personal records?

Cow toes? Are they anything like hooves?
Why don't you ask the Cattle Ranchers in Nevada that question.........Perhaps the Gov't over reach agency of BLM will give you a guided tour on the slaughter of WIld Mustangs while you are at it............Be sure to take pictures of turtles while your at it.

Man.....you sure do seem stupid.

Frankly your opinion has zero cred. You really ARE stupid!!

Greg

You just said Sarah Palin and Trey Gowdy are capable.

They have been touted and are indeed quite capable. Jeb has substance but hasn't yet had any traction in the polls. But there's only one that matters and that is in November. The rest is just floss on the big event.

Greg

Touted? Please. Neither is capable and neither will sniff a cabinet position. Gowdy will never leave his current gig unless South Carolina gets tired of his pointy head.

LMAO.

So,,a brain dead inbred could win? like the Bush family....

voting-tombstones.jpg

True The Vote Announces New Finding Of Voter Fraud In OH, NY, FL, RI (Absentee Ballot)

True The Vote found more than 19,000 Ohio voters claiming Florida mailing addresses, according to state records. More than 6,390 people hold registrations in both states. True The Vote identified 534 individuals allegedly casting ballots in both Ohio and Florida. Today 34 cases were turned over to federal and state authorities.
“To his credit, Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has indicated he is taking steps to address the situation with respect to voter roll maintenance,” Engelbrecht said. “However, these findings are particularly troubling given Ohio’s wholesale approach to dispensing absentee ballots for all this year. …The last thing we want is a repeat of the 2000 Election – this time by mail.”

Truth the vote was founded by a Lady and family attacked by the IRS. And they have since then been KICKING ASS all over the country forcing States to update their VOTER REGISTRATION ROLES...........No wonder the DEMs hate them.

hadn't really thought about it but it kind of makes sense that people might be supporting Trump the same way one might support Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse for president.

Boss I kno what your friend means.

I used to say that I would have voted for Mickey Mouse over George W Bush.

And I would have. And Mickey would have been a MUCH better President than GWB.

I still cant believe the idiot GWB got elected. tWICE. Amazing.

hadn't really thought about it but it kind of makes sense that people might be supporting Trump the same way one might support Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse for president.

And wimpy Dad only got one term and he had a war won during his term....

Why don't you ask the Cattle Ranchers in Nevada that question.........Perhaps the Gov't over reach agency of BLM will give you a guided tour on the slaughter of WIld Mustangs while you are at it............Be sure to take pictures of turtles while your at it.

Greg

They have been touted and are indeed quite capable. Jeb has substance but hasn't yet had any traction in the polls. But there's only one that matters and that is in November. The rest is just floss on the big event.

Greg

Touted? Please. Neither is capable and neither will sniff a cabinet position. Gowdy will never leave his current gig unless South Carolina gets tired of his pointy head.

As I have said; you are indeed stupid and your opinion is worthless. Trump's Cabinet would be excellent; and as a man used to devolving authority but getting maximum results he would not be a rudderless gaggle like the current crop. It would also work superbly with Congress to get much needed reform done; bad day for Unions and Welfare frauds; great day for America and those in genuine need.

Greg

Last edited:

And wimpy Dad only got one term and he had a war won during his term....
Yoda............nuff said.

And yet her is Trump with zero experience in politics, at least Oblama was a senator...

I really wish there was a way to make a poll question where you have to vote before you can comment on the thread. Most of you asswipes aren't voting... you just come here to flame and be obnoxious. Either participate in the poll, discuss the poll question and topic or move the fuck along before I start getting moderators involved.

Nope... I'm not like you, assclown... I don't need to feel important. What I need is for you to abide by the forum zone rules and post content relevant to the topic or get the fuck out of my thread. I'm going to be reporting every post that doesn't meet that criteria and we'll see what happens.

Back to the thread topic, I think what I posited warrants valid discussion and is a legitimate argument. I didn't make the argument, as I said, a friend of mine conveyed this to me in conversation earlier and I am simply relaying what he had to say. I hadn't really thought about it but it kind of makes sense that people might be supporting Trump the same way one might support Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse for president.

Now... Either you are mature enough to discuss that point or you're not. If you just want to troll and flame the thread because you don't like me, well... the forum has rules and mods for a reason and we'll leave it up to them to deal with you. You don't own USMB and you don't get to make your own rules. Sorry to burst your bubble like that, but someone needs to tell you.
This post doesn't comply, please report it, and anything you have to say about Trump running for president better be complimentary or else, it will be reported...Trump has zero experience and therefore zero credibility that he has what it takes to be a president with a huge comb over....

No, you need to read the forum rules again. My post does meet the criteria.

This qualifies it. All I have to do is discuss something pertaining to the OP and then I can flame as much as I please. The forum rules state that you can't JUST troll and flame. There are several posts that have been reported and I'm sure the mods will handle that.

If you want to talk about Trump, I don't care if you're complementary or not, that's fine because it pertains to the thread OP. But just waddling in here and taking over the thread with a flame fest toward me is unacceptable and I won't be tolerating that. So... talk about Trump... talk about the poll question... tell me what you think of me in the process... we'll get along fine and no one's posts have to be removed. I didn't post this in the Flame Zone and you're not going to get it moved to the Flame Zone by trolling and flaming.

Greg

Greg

As I have said; you are indeed stupid and your opinion is worthless. Trump's Cabinet would be excellent; and as a man used to devolving authority but getting maximum results he would not be a rudderless gaggle like the current crop. It would also work superbly with Congress to get much needed reform done; dab day for Unions and Welfare frauds; great day for America and those in genuine need.

Greg
A man with losses and defeats also..Who is overly litigious and insulting to everyone but himself...

voting-tombstones.jpg

True The Vote Announces New Finding Of Voter Fraud In OH, NY, FL, RI (Absentee Ballot)

True The Vote found more than 19,000 Ohio voters claiming Florida mailing addresses, according to state records. More than 6,390 people hold registrations in both states. True The Vote identified 534 individuals allegedly casting ballots in both Ohio and Florida. Today 34 cases were turned over to federal and state authorities.
“To his credit, Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has indicated he is taking steps to address the situation with respect to voter roll maintenance,” Engelbrecht said. “However, these findings are particularly troubling given Ohio’s wholesale approach to dispensing absentee ballots for all this year. …The last thing we want is a repeat of the 2000 Election – this time by mail.”

Truth the vote was founded by a Lady and family attacked by the IRS. And they have since then been KICKING ASS all over the country forcing States to update their VOTER REGISTRATION ROLES...........No wonder the DEMs hate them.

First.....that is from 2012.

Second....nowhere in that bullshit is the party affiliation of supposed frauds revealed.

Third. Registering to vote and voting are two different things.

Otherwise.....great post!

This post doesn't comply, please report it, and anything you have to say about Trump running for president better be complimentary or else, it will be reported...Trump has zero experience and therefore zero credibility that he has what it takes to be a president with a huge comb over....

This qualifies it. All I have to do is discuss something pertaining to the OP and then I can flame as much as I please. The forum rules state that you can't JUST troll and flame. There are several posts that have been reported and I'm sure the mods will handle that.

If you want to talk about Trump, I don't care if you're complementary or not, that's fine because it pertains to the thread OP. But just waddling in here and taking over the thread with a flame fest toward me is unacceptable and I won't be tolerating that. So... talk about Trump... talk about the poll question... tell me what you think of me in the process... we'll get along fine and no one's posts have to be removed. I didn't post this in the Flame Zone and you're not going to get it moved to the Flame Zone by trolling and flaming.
Dry, bland and long winded...Both Trump and your self...

Yes...30% of 28% are pissed off. They're pissed off because the Muslim Kenyan Socialist got elected and re-elected in electoral landslides. So the pissed off 30% of 28% of the party are going to nominate an angry old white guy to represent them. It's apropos.

LMAO.

So,,a brain dead inbred could win? like the Bush family....
No; your bias is pathetic and ridiculous. All the Bush family are excellent in regards to their intelligence though I do fin Jeb a bit less Conservative than I like. I don't think Jeb would be in a Trump Cabinet but you never know. Personally I consider Bernie preferable to Hillary. At least Bernie isn't a liar even though his policies are laughable.

Greg

I really wish there was a way to make a poll question where you have to vote before you can comment on the thread. Most of you asswipes aren't voting... you just come here to flame ando be obnoxious. Either participate in the poll, discuss the poll question and topic or move the fuck along before I start getting moderators involved.

Nope. Your reply to my initial post in this thread breaks forum rules, chief. You should report yourself. You won't tolerate that.

Yes...30% of 28% are pissed off. They're pissed off because the Muslim Kenyan Socialist got elected and re-elected in electoral landslides. So the pissed off 30% of 28% of the party are going to nominate an angry old white guy to represent them. It's apropos.

I never said the Dems who would vote for Trump were smart; just less stupid than the others.

Greg

Forum List

Back