Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

You found some among the literally MILLIONS of pages online?

Do you imagine that is impressive?
I can't help it that you are ignorant of the decades old movement to hold a Constitutional Convention.

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors – among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ‘precinct strategy’ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

“Republicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and that’s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,” said Arn Pearson, CMD’s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nation’s civil and human rights progress. Here’s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

Voting Democrat this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Left ideas​

Democrats have obviously been wanting to change the Senate filibuster rules so they can do whatever the hell they want.

Trump does not want people to stop mentioning him. He makes a lot of money from his followers that way. Over a Million just with the Mar A Lago
illegal possession of Government documents.

What else do you have?
so you keep on doing what he wants?....that makes you a follower too.....what else do you have?....

I can't help it that you are ignorant of the decades old movement to hold a Constitutional Convention.

Oh, I knew it was out there, it just hasn't made much noise.

Certainly nothing to justify the panic mongering of the op.

Would you want to bet serious money on a such a convention happening from these people's efforts in any reasonable time frame?

g5000 posted links. Like previously mentioned, you fricken need to pay attention.
I need to look at those

Voting Democrat this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Left ideas​

Democrats have obviously been wanting to change the Senate filibuster rules so they can do whatever the hell they want.
The Filibuster is different from changing what the Republicans do not like about the Constitution.

No. I have great respect for and in many situations deference to women. Unfortunately the vast majority of the females in the modern Western world are not women. Instead they are Feminists, Female Supremacists, or Some other disgusting orientation, depending on their particular philosophy and worldview.
in other words you are scared of females who speak up.....are you that much of a wuss?...

I need to look at those

The Filibuster is different from changing what the Republicans do not like about the Constitution.

Every time some lefty judge "finds" a new right, in the constitution, and it is allowed to become precedent,

that is changing the Constitution.

Illegally, at that.

Would you want to bet serious money on a such a convention happening from these people's efforts in any reasonable time frame?
As I said, this movement has been around for a long, long time. Some states have since rescinded their original call for a convention.

And you wonder if I believe such a thing will happen any time soon? :lol:

It's just another shiny object to waggle in front of the rube herd. Like repealing and replacing Obamacare, balancing the budget, building a wall, etc.

As I said, this movement has been around for a long, long time. Some states have since rescinded their original call for a convention.

It's just another shiny object to waggle in front of the rube herd. Like repealing and replacing Obamacare, balancing the budget, building a wall, etc.

Like the author of the article in teh OP, who is utterly paniced by it? Or at least pretends to be?

So do we want far right or far left nuts?
The far left has never attempted to violently overthrow a free and fair election as they did on January 6, 2020. The far left has never had a president that led such an insurrection and coup attempt to try and stay in power. If you’re undecided you need to decide which one is worse. It’s the Republican party that’s going for Authoritarian and against American democratic rule. And they have the CATHOLIC SCOTUS judges that can make it happen.

Last edited:

It's just another shiny object to waggle in front of the rube herd.
It is like the Republican idea of Seceding from the Union. It happens on a yearly basis, those petitions which go nowhere .

So now, as they may be desperate to have their own way, they want to gain power again to change everything which continues in their way over what they like and do not like.

To heck with what is good for the individuals, the population, the country.

Forum List

Back