Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

you people have to get fucking trump out of your heads.....geezus do you dream about the fucker?...
Trump does not want people to stop mentioning him. He makes a lot of money from his followers that way. Over a Million just with the Mar A Lago
illegal possession of Government documents.

What else do you have?

Kinda missed the point of having a Constitutional Convention didn't ya sparky.
Explain it to me.

Why are the Republicans so bent on changing the Constitution of the US to benefit them and their ideas , most of all?

You don't need to be convinced otherwise. Vote for the manly Party.

The same goes for most of you.

You are set in your minds that you know what you are voting for, than vote for it.

I will hope for the opposite to happen. That many Republicans, men and women, will see the danger for the future of the country if the Republicans do take control of the House, and the Senate.
many see the danger for the future of the country if the Democrats or Republicans control both houses.....both parties only care about what they want....

Blame it all on Democrats? On Biden?

Oil = The Russian invasion of Ukraine
Border = needs a good amendment. During Trump they kept coming. Trump is the only administration which separated families for 3 or more years, with many still not reunited.

Crime = A Democrats problem, cause? Show me the evidence.
The oil crisis is Putin's fault?

A good amendment? You mean an amendment that allows any and all immigrants to come into this country? They did come into this country during the Trump years, at a much much lesser rate.

Crime, open your damn eyes...and back off the CNN and The View.

Trump does not want people to stop mentioning him. He makes a lot of money from his followers that way. Over a Million just with the Mar A Lago
illegal possession of Government documents.

What else do you have?
why do the leftists give him what he wants then?

what else do you have?

another one who is scared of woman ......
No. I have great respect for and in many situations deference to women. Unfortunately the vast majority of the females in the modern Western world are not women. Instead they are Feminists, Female Supremacists, or Some other disgusting orientation, depending on their particular philosophy and worldview.

Pick the party that represents your best interests.

If you agree with Voter Suppression, vote Republican.

If you agree that SS, Medicare and Medicaid need to be privatized or undone, vote Republican.

If you believe that in some counties Blacks should be deprived of their voices about their rights or needs, by gerrymandering, vote Republican.

Just a few of the reasons to vote Republican.
you have some points...but i lived in California for 50 years and you could not convince me why i should vote for your useless party either....

The oil crisis is Putin's fault?

A good amendment? You mean an amendment that allows any and all immigrants to come into this country? They did come into this country during the Trump years, at a much much lesser rate.

Crime, open your damn eyes...and back off the CNN and The View.
When did the Oil crisis began this year? Who did many countries depend on for oil? Russia.
What have sanctions done to Russia? Kept it from selling a lot of the oil.

Change the laws legally though the Congress, and not by changing the Constitution to keep all Immigrants from having the right to asylum, or ask for one, which is what Republicans probably want to do.

Explain it to me.

Why are the Republicans so bent on changing the Constitution of the US to benefit them and their ideas , most of all?
g5000 posted links. Like previously mentioned, you fricken need to pay attention.

When did the Oil crisis began this year? Who did many countries depend on for oil? Russia.
What have sanctions done to Russia? Kept it from selling a lot of the oil.

Change the laws legally though the Congress, and not by changing the Constitution to keep all Immigrants from having the right to asylum, or ask for one, which is what Republicans probably want to do.
Change the laws? How about FOLLOW the laws. Meanwhile Democrats want to ignore laws.

Forum List

Back