Voting

ANY government is analogous to a Mafia; not just our government.

If you are too stupid to understand that then you are too stupid.

ALL governments collect taxes & take money that folks do NOT like them taking.

IMO, you could live to be 100 & you would still be stupid & never figure it out.
So how does any of that make it desirable? That's what I can't figure out. You seem to be in love with an organization that you admit robs you.

I guess you never heard of the old adage about 'death & taxes?'

OK Einstein; you go ahead & figure out how you & everyone you give two shitz about are gonna survive on this spinning rock WITHOUT having to fork over $$$$$$ to some entity to keep you safe via a form of laws & government.

You just keep on getting dumber & dumber the more you run your fvcking mouth; yep.
Like I said, who says I have to pay government to protect me? Why can't I pay for private security? In reality, that's what most people do because government doesn't protect you.
Just remember, when you have only seconds, the government is hours away!

does an army protect a nation?

maybe

maybe not

short sighted much?
Of course, it does, but the government does not protect individuals with a military. That is the responsibility of local authorities and even then, when you have only seconds the police are minutes away.

People are better served by being the very first line of defense of self, family, and home.

We, as a nation, would have much more control over our own lives if the taxes collected actually went into those programs and responsibilities that government is authorized to do. When that money is lost due to frivolous spending on programs designed for getting votes and maintaining political power -- programs that are not in the purview of government responsibility -- then we end up with unfair and excessive taxation for very little representation.

Put the government back into its box; cut the spending. Then talk to Me about taxation.

FYI, those that vote "left" in your words are more educated than those that vote GOP.

The majority of those as you put it that will be, "regulated back to their little bankrupt enclaves" will be those that vote GOP. Congrats.
You keep telling yourself that. I hold two degrees and every conservative in My sphere of influence holds advanced degrees in disciplines that are common with the STEM careers.

A look at the map after the last election -- something educated people would do -- shows that the left has nothing but enclaves along the coasts and many of those enclaves are on the verge of bankruptcy.

So you go ahead and contiue to insult the American voter and scratch your head as to why you people are so detested.

Yes, you represent very well the real problem with our once great nation; arrogance.

The lack of self awareness is strong with this one

Oh; you think arrogance is a good thing? LOL

Not at all.

You missed the point

No, I didn't miss a thing.

So how does any of that make it desirable? That's what I can't figure out. You seem to be in love with an organization that you admit robs you.

OK Einstein; you go ahead & figure out how you & everyone you give two shitz about are gonna survive on this spinning rock WITHOUT having to fork over $$$$$$ to some entity to keep you safe via a form of laws & government.

You just keep on getting dumber & dumber the more you run your fvcking mouth; yep.
Like I said, who says I have to pay government to protect me? Why can't I pay for private security? In reality, that's what most people do because government doesn't protect you.

maybe

maybe not

short sighted much?
Of course, it does, but the government does not protect individuals with a military. That is the responsibility of local authorities and even then, when you have only seconds the police are minutes away.

People are better served by being the very first line of defense of self, family, and home.

We, as a nation, would have much more control over our own lives if the taxes collected actually went into those programs and responsibilities that government is authorized to do. When that money is lost due to frivolous spending on programs designed for getting votes and maintaining political power -- programs that are not in the purview of government responsibility -- then we end up with unfair and excessive taxation for very little representation.

Put the government back into its box; cut the spending. Then talk to Me about taxation.

What is this?
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

HOW does a POTUS protect & the defend The Constitution & what is ONE of those responsibilities?

To 'protect' the American people.

WHY ARE YOU so stupid?

You keep telling yourself that. I hold two degrees and every conservative in My sphere of influence holds advanced degrees in disciplines that are common with the STEM careers.

A look at the map after the last election -- something educated people would do -- shows that the left has nothing but enclaves along the coasts and many of those enclaves are on the verge of bankruptcy.

So you go ahead and contiue to insult the American voter and scratch your head as to why you people are so detested.

Yes, you represent very well the real problem with our once great nation; arrogance.

Not at all.

You missed the point

Then you think arrogance is good?

Where is it written that I have to pay government for it?

You just admitted that government is nothing more than a criminal gang. Do you imagine that justifies what it does?

ANY government is analogous to a Mafia; not just our government.

If you are too stupid to understand that then you are too stupid.

ALL governments collect taxes & take money that folks do NOT like them taking.

IMO, you could live to be 100 & you would still be stupid & never figure it out.

And, governments can destroy the planet in mere minutes.

Not at all.

You missed the point

I am NOT a Republican so, I am not worthy of being reviled.

Not at all.

You missed the point

You said arrogance should be reviled

Not at all.

You missed the point

You said arrogance should be reviled

Then, you should revile Trump & the arrogant GOP.

maybe

maybe not

short sighted much?

What is this?
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

HOW does a POTUS protect & the defend The Constitution & what is ONE of those responsibilities?

WHY ARE YOU so stupid?
wow. Really? You're that fucking stuipid?

The oath of office is to faithfully defend the Consitution of the United States. This means America as a whole, not any one individual. Good God, but aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself in this thread yet?

You obviously believe it's a positive character trait.

No; arrogance is to be reviled.

Arrogance is a character trait of Republicans; period.

DumBama wasn't arrogant? Clinton wasn't arrogant?

G I Joe is arrogant, aren't you?

If you don't want to answer the question, just say so.

maybe

maybe not

short sighted much?

What is this?

WHY ARE YOU so stupid?

The oath of office is to faithfully defend the Consitution of the United States. This means America as a whole, not any one individual. Good God, but aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself in this thread yet?

EVERY POTUS in my life time has stated it is their function to protect the American people.

WHY IN HELL ARE YOU SO FVCKING STUPID?

Well, this thread has devolved into just the naive kid making did too, did not arguments.

Time to go and do something more productive with My time off.

maybe

maybe not

short sighted much?

What is this?

WHY ARE YOU so stupid?

EVERY POTUS in my life time has stated it is their function to protect the American people.

WHY IN HELL ARE YOU SO FVCKING STUPID?
It is the function to defend America on the world stage. Get a grip. We have local law enforcement authorities for that, and in many states, they don't even have to do that.

Learn to stand for yourself, protect yourself, and more importantly, live your life for yourself. Stop depending on the government for your happiness.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back