Wake Up Call 2013- Obama's DHS Prepares For Civil War

The founders did it as well.

You're a loon. The executive branch was miniscule in relation to the population during the Founders' era compared to the behemoth in place today.

The founders did not have the capability to maintain a strong federal government. The colonies were dispersed, communications took weeks, travel between states was difficult plus the new country had no money and no credit

Times have changed and so has our government

Yes, and for the worse. Do you really want the govt to know every aspect of your personal life? Why is it any of the govt's business to know what you buy on line, or who you call on your cell phone, or who you owe money to, or where you travel in the usa?

I agree with much of Redfish says.

However, Redfish wants to replace a government run his way, and we all would be in far worse places if that happened.

Spying on AP

Summoning of phone records (see NSA) in a criminal investigation...happens quite often.

What "crime" did the AP reporters commit - telling the TRUTH? :lmao:

While Obama, you, and other propaganda-loving libtards certainly consider the truth to be a crime, the reality is, it is in fact not.
[/QUOTE]

If they printed state secrets...it's a crime. You may remember the Patriot Act...this is part of it.

So you're sponsoring absolutely no State secrets? Gee, you're a professional idiot.

However, Redfish wants to replace a government run his way, and we all would be in far worse places if that happened.

no, I want a government that is in compliance with the constitution, I want a government that operates on a balanced budget, I want a government that does not think we are the world's police force, I want a government that puts this country first in all things. I want a government that learns from its mistakes, like viet nam and obama.

no, I want a government that is in compliance with the constitution, I want a government that operates on a balanced budget, I want a government that does not think we are the world's police force, I want a government that puts this country first in all things. I want a government that learns from its mistakes, like viet nam and obama.

You want a government that does not enforce every citizen's civil liberties.

Last edited:
Spying on AP

Summoning of phone records (see NSA) in a criminal investigation...happens quite often.

What "crime" did the AP reporters commit - telling the TRUTH? :lmao:

While Obama, you, and other propaganda-loving libtards certainly consider the truth to be a crime, the reality is, it is in fact not.

If they printed state secrets...it's a crime. You may remember the Patriot Act...this is part of it.

So you're sponsoring absolutely no State secrets? Gee, you're a professional idiot.[/QUOTE]

wrong, better do some research. AP did not print secret material.

absolutely wrong, just the opposite in fact. The government that you support is violating our civil liberties,--------right now, as we speak.

absolutely wrong, just the opposite in fact. The government that you support is violating our civil liberties,--------right now, as we speak.

Thank you for refusing to state you want government to enforce everyone's civil liberties.

Thank you for refusing to state you want government to enforce everyone's civil liberties.

stop with the juvenile word games, which civil liberties do you think I do not want enforced?

Most Americans would agree that we want a government that enforces the laws it makes.

Build the fence

-Geaux

Most Americans would agree that we want a government that enforces the laws it makes.

Build the fence

-Geaux

And, at the same time, enforce economic sanctions and start the ten year reform process.

All three, or nothing.

Build the fence

-Geaux

And, at the same time, enforce economic sanctions and start the ten year reform process.

All three, or nothing.

We agree on one area. Build the fence

When that is complete, we can start to address those here. Not a minute before

-Geaux

So let me get this straight - you point to your criticism of GWB's TARP bailout as "proof" of how you criticize the Obama Administration?!? :lmao:

No. You didn't read the thread at all.

Then how did I know that it was about TARP, stupid? You're really humiliating yourself (well, more than usual) by trying to prove you have ever criticized Oabama for anything... :lol:

You didn't understand it; like most things. The old malady of the GOP only wanting to hear what it wants rears it's ugly head once more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back