Wal-Mart introduces new dress code, employees must buy own clothes

If I was then I wouldn't be talking so 'freely' on here heh

I had considered a political career when I was younger, but ultimately decided that the public in general would demonize me for my emphasis on self-responsibility. Clearly it was a good call given today's day and age ;)

I've worked a couple of government jobs, but that was back in the 90s, most of my work/knowledge is private sector.

You don't have to worry about 'the public in general' with your 'emphasis on self-responsibility,' it's the big money contributors who need to be assured that it's all fluff, such is conservative Republicans.

Still a taxable benefit.

And what Walmart is doing isn't requiring a uniform. All they are saying for example because i don't know the specifics is you have to wear a blue shirt and a pair of khaki pants.

No one on the planet but you thinks this is anything to get your panties in a twist over.

WalMart is demanding a specific color and type of shirt and pant, so it IS A UNIFORM.

I'm pissed because a company who's net income is consistently greater than $15+ billion/yr, and consistently taking $7+ billion/yr in taxpayer subsidies is nickel and dimeing their employees.

I'm more concerned about working Americans, you, not so much.

It's up to each individual to earn enough to support himself. If he can't do it on one job then get another.

An employer should pay a living wage and not take advantage of their employees.

I'll support your "living wage" if your support getting rid of a companies not having the right to fire anyone who isn't worth said wage AND welfare for the able bodied

In other words, if the minimum wage ends up being $20 an hour , fine but if you can't make yourself worth $20 an hour to someone, you're going to be awful cold , thirsty , and hungry

For awhile anyway.

If you had ever had a job in your life, instead of spending your day smoking dope and sponging off your mom, you'd have a different perspective on this.

Oh, do us a favor and don't pretend that you have a clue about preparation of payroll or cafeteria plans.

Payroll company and meal allowance?

If you had ever had a job in your life, instead of spending your day smoking dope and sponging off your mom, you'd have a different perspective on this.

Oh, do us a favor and don't pretend that you have a clue about preparation of payroll or cafeteria plans.

Payroll company and meal allowance?

You know there is a job out there where they provide EVERYTHING for you.

Housing, clothing, education, transportation, travel to exotic locations. meals, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.

Okay the pays not so great , and they can literally throw you in prison for not doing a good job, but the military baby, be all you can be.

You're an idiot.

You told a blatant lie and got called on it. Zero subsidies go to Walmart.

The Union pigs are greedy fuckers, they have raped the public treasury to the point that there is nothing left. They desperately need a new host to feed off of. Oh, Walmart makes money, so does McDonald's - so the greedy fuckers from SEIU think they can go rape these businesses.

I've posted numerous factual website that prove my point.

The 'Union pigs' as you call them are the American Worker.

Raping of the public treasury is from corporate America and wall street with the help of Republicans.

What business is it of yours what the dress code for Walmart is? The greedy fuckers from SEIU want to rape Walmart to stuff their little piggy pockets full of cash - I get it - unions have failed in every segment except government - so your master think they can get the government to help them rape and pillage.

But the dress code of a business is none of your concern, nor the concern of the piggy Union bosses drooling over the prospect of looting the wealth of others...

When a company is taking $7+ billion in taxpayer subsidy, has the largest amount of employes that are working class poor, then nickel and dimeing them, as a taxpayer it IS my business. It should be yours too.

I'll support your "living wage" if your support getting rid of a companies not having the right to fire anyone who isn't worth said wage AND welfare for the able bodied

In other words, if the minimum wage ends up being $20 an hour , fine but if you can't make yourself worth $20 an hour to someone, you're going to be awful cold , thirsty , and hungry

For awhile anyway.

Why wouldn't someone making all the money for a company be worth $20.00/hr?

As a former and current employer, I can tell you without reservation, that employees are my number one asset.

Housing, clothing, education, transportation, travel to exotic locations. meals, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.

Okay the pays not so great , and they can literally throw you in prison for not doing a good job, but the military baby, be all you can be.

Your a military recruiter trolling for newbies?

Your a military recruiter trolling for newbies?

No, I'm an about to retire LTC who thinks that you would get KILLED in even today's pussified basic training, but for some the military is a good option.

I've posted numerous factual website that prove my point.

You posted absurd leftist blogs.

The 'Union pigs' as you call them are the American Worker.

Raping of the public treasury is from corporate America and wall street with the help of Republicans.

Less than 5% - and virtually all of them work in government. Unions killed the golden goose with their greed. Now the greedy, piggy union bosses see the steady stream of loot drying up, what to do? Ah yeas, look for a new host to rape and pillage - why that Walmart looks healthy....

When a company is taking $7+ billion in taxpayer subsidy, has the largest amount of employes that are working class poor, then nickel and dimeing them, as a taxpayer it IS my business. It should be yours too.

If they were that might be an issue, but we've already established that you're a fucking liar, and that Walmart gets not one single dime in federal subsidies.

Still a taxable benefit.

And what Walmart is doing isn't requiring a uniform. All they are saying for example because i don't know the specifics is you have to wear a blue shirt and a pair of khaki pants.

No one on the planet but you thinks this is anything to get your panties in a twist over.

WalMart is demanding a specific color and type of shirt and pant, so it IS A UNIFORM.

I'm pissed because a company who's net income is consistently greater than $15+ billion/yr, and consistently taking $7+ billion/yr in taxpayer subsidies is nickel and dimeing their employees.

I'm more concerned about working Americans, you, not so much.
No it is not a uniform according to the IRS rules governing uniforms.

[
I'll inform my CPA. His working knowledge of tax law seems to differ from your opinion.

Your husbands work clothes should be provided by, and cleaned by his employer. That's called being responsible. That's why I do it.

:bsflag:

If you're so damn responsible, I'll take five pairs of Carhart 65/35 shorts in dark blue with Scotch-Gard, size 38, three medium-weight hoodies in dark blue, size XXL-tall, and a pair of Red Wing 2491 boots in size 11.5EE.

Forum List

Back