Wal-Mart taking over as POLICE in Florida town!!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Small Florida Town Signs Police Privatization Deal With Walmart - National Report National Report
Not a joke. A Florida town is abolishing its police department, and WALMART will be employing private security guards (Hey, they're CHEAPER) to act as the town's police!

Folks, this is what you're gonna end up having. Getting protection from $9 an hour private security guards who probably barely got out of high school.

The gang members and career criminals are so happy about our nation's cop hate. They'll thrive soon!

And look at the photo: These rent-a-cops are dressed like SWAT members haha!

Reading more on this. Its like the Twilight Zone.

You could get pulled over and ticketed or arrested....in your neighborhood.......by a WALMART SECURITY GUARD.

Wow. I always said people would beg for their police back if they ever just went away and saw how good they had it. NOW it may actually happen.

You could get pulled over and ticketed or arrested....in your neighborhood.......by a WALMART SECURITY GUARD.

Wow. I always said people would beg for their police back if they ever just went away and saw how good they had it. NOW it may actually happen.
I've said it before: Read Punisher 2099 1-6, the police force has become a privatized business, only responding to calls from people whose accounts are up to date. Doesn't look like it will take until the year 2099 to achieve this! That's scary!

Is it a joke or a tourist related publicity stunt? Usually only cities have their own Police Force and rural towns are policed by the county Sheriff's Dept. Why don't they opt for the Sheriff's Dept rather than Walmart?

Isn't this the aim of the Great Community Organizer?

Just bizarre!

So if some thugs breaks into your home, and you are locked in the bedroom with your wife and daughter, WALMART SECURITY GUARDS are coming to the rescue?

If you are taken hostage in a bank robbery, WalMart SWAT is coming?

This is insane.

Forum List

Back