Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

Don't blame me for Walkers failures as a Governor

I'll bet nearly every thing you think of as a failure is probably what conservatives would consider a success. Do you want Walker to be the candidate because you think he sucks, or are you being honest when you say he's a failure?
Walker has failed at everything he has tried in life. Couldn't even finish college. Barely kept his job from a recall

Worst governor ever

Stupid is repeating the same stupidity over and over, even though you know better. Actually, it's lying. Walker won the recall attempt with a higher margin than the first time he was elected, then won election again. Since you now know better, saying "Barely kept his job from a recall" is lying.

Low information voters and free stuff

There is a sucker born every minute.....seems like they move to Wisconsin

My brother is a VP living in Switzerland right now. He says Germany and Swiss have great countries/economies. Everyone has a job, everyone is paid well and they have lots of services including healthcare.

We want a fair wage for our hard work and we want something for all the taxes we pay. Nothings free my friend.

But I am starting to agree with you when it comes to poor people having kids. They want our taxes to go up to subsodize day care? Fuck that. If you can't afford a kid don't have one. I think we are over populated as is. No reason to encourage the poor to have kids.

But that really isn't true for the GOP. The fact is they love poor people having kids. Cheap labor. Keeps wages down.

Let's compare apples to apples and remove the US military presence in Europe.

Don't blame me for Walkers failures as a Governor

I'll bet nearly every thing you think of as a failure is probably what conservatives would consider a success. Do you want Walker to be the candidate because you think he sucks, or are you being honest when you say he's a failure?
Walker has failed at everything he has tried in life. Couldn't even finish college. Barely kept his job from a recall

Worst governor ever

Stupid is repeating the same stupidity over and over, even though you know better. Actually, it's lying. Walker won the recall attempt with a higher margin than the first time he was elected, then won election again. Since you now know better, saying "Barely kept his job from a recall" is lying.

aka democrats.

Republicans receive more free stuff than anyone

That is why all the red states are welfare states

Worst governor ever

aka democrats.

Which has nothing to do with Wisconsin. I would say nice try, but it wasn't.

Worst governor ever

aka democrats.

Wisconsin gets $1.68 in federal funds for every $1 they put in....thats alot of free stuff

States Most Least Dependent on the Federal Government WalletHub

Walker is the worst governor ever

aka democrats.

Wisconsin gets $1.68 in federal funds for every $1 they put in....thats alot of free stuff

IOW, democrats sucking off the government teat. And now Walker wants to help them stop doing that, and they appreciate him for it. The success of others apparently breeds envy in you. Very unattractive.

aka democrats.

Let's be clear... the federal government spends more than it takes in ... right? Are you blaming the good governor for the federal government's bad spending habits?

ROFL

aka democrats.

Let's be clear... the federal government spends more than it takes in ... right? Are you blaming the good governor for the federal government's bad spending habits?

ROFL

No, actually I am blaming freeloader states like Wisconsin led by their failed Gov Walker

aka democrats.

ROFL
two separate issues. Typical con stupidity attempting to mix the two..

No one is given a degree. They work and earn it. Not everyone goes to college. Which is one of the reasons why we have such a large portion of our population working minimum wage jobs. A person who doesn't make much money doesn't pay much of anything in taxes. They qualify for public assistance because they don't make enough to support themselves much less a family. While a person who has a degree in accounting, the law, medicine and a long list of other professions certainly do pay taxes and they don't qualify for public assistance.

Okay, I'm not interesting in listening to your testimonials while you continuously miss my point.

My point is that we've implemented the "Scarecrow" policy on education. Give everyone a degree and declare them smart. And shit, Obama wants to give everyone two free years of community college. Like that isn't going to turn into a huge boondoggle.

Instead, what we need to so is realize 1) Not everyone is cut out for college and 2) Not every job requires a college degree. Then and only then do we stop this overpriced scam.

^^^ perfectly stated

You can tell what is important to a people by what they spend their money on.

In my experience I chose business administration as my major freshman year. The university that I went to had a rule that in order to keep that as a major you had to maintain a 3.25 GPA in your core classes and a 3.00 GPA overall. I didn't meet the requirements, so I changed my major to psychology and had to take summer classes for two years just so I could graduate on time. I should have just dropped out. It was a waste of time and money. I felt compelled to get the the degree because I was told I needed it if I was going to have a future. Getting my degree was a waste of time and money.

There are plenty of jobs out there that could be done without the experience of college. Making people get degrees for jobs which shouldn't require them makes our workplace less competitive ultimately.

In my experience I chose business administration as my major freshman year. The university that I went to had a rule that in order to keep that as a major you had to maintain a 3.25 GPA in your core classes and a 3.00 GPA overall. I didn't meet the requirements, so I changed my major to psychology and had to take summer classes for two years just so I could graduate on time. I should have just dropped out. It was a waste of time and money. I felt compelled to get the the degree because I was told I needed it if I was going to have a future. Getting my degree was a waste of time and money.

There are plenty of jobs out there that could be done without the experience of college. Making people get degrees for jobs which shouldn't require them makes our workplace less competitive ultimately.
that's only partially true ,most non degree needed jobs don't pay a living wage. Or they require actual labor .
there are heavy equipment companies in the us that train...and the pay is better than good so are the benefits BUT most Americans will not take them because they might get their hands dirty.
fun fact: college grads make about million dollars more in their life than non college grads

Lifetime Earnings Soar with Education

aka democrats.

ROFL

No, actually I am blaming freeloader states like Wisconsin led by their failed Gov Walker

Let's be clear... the federal government spends more than it takes in. And you blaming the good governor for the federal government's bad spending habits.

aka democrats.

ROFL
two separate issues. Typical con stupidity attempting to mix the two..
Overspending is a separate issue from overspending? How do you separate the overspending of the federal government from the overspending by the federal government in this particular state? Does our national debt have buckets for each state? This is a state, that elected Obama right? United States presidential election in Wisconsin 2012 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So basically you guys are blaming a republican for Obama's overspending in Wisconsin. You know Obama, the guy you democrats elected. Or are you saying the republican in Wisconsin has more control over federal spending than Obama?

ROFL

Let's be clear... the federal government spends more than it takes in. And you blaming the good governor for the federal government's bad spending habits.
I am blaming the Governor of a freeloading state

Worst Governor ever

ROFL

I am blaming the Governor of a freeloading state

Worst Governor ever
You are blaming the republican governor of a democrat state that elected Obama for federal spending authorized by Obama, not the republican governor, right? Are you actually trying to say democrats are freeloaders? Were these democrats that voted for the republican governor freeloaders before they voted for the republican governor, or after they voted for the republican governor?

that's only partially true ,most non degree needed jobs don't pay a living wage. Or they require actual labor .
there are heavy equipment companies in the us that train...and the pay is better than good so are the benefits BUT most Americans will not take them because they might get their hands dirty.
fun fact: college grads make about million dollars more in their life than non college grads

The point is is many of these jobs that require degrees shouldn't. Do you really think a cop should have to go to college? Our government and businesses are disqualifying people from jobs who may be worthy of consideration. They have made it so you have to have a degree, which is bad on many levels. The only benefactors are the schools and the government which is in bed with them.

The point is is many of these jobs that require degrees shouldn't. Do you really think a cop should have to go to college? Our government and businesses are disqualifying people from jobs who may be worthy of consideration. They have made it so you have to have a degree, which is bad on many levels. The only benefactors are the schools and the government which is in bed with them.

Another thing I have to say is that just because you have a college degree doesn't mean you'll be assured of getting a job, in particular if you majored in something worthless. The market is over-saturated with people who have degrees, which is why there is a record number of college graduates still living with mommy and daddy. I know of a few entrepreneurial jobs, like a restate agent for example, which typically don't require degrees and people who don't have them tend to thrive.

Worst governor ever

aka democrats.

under other circumstances i might have agreed RW...but there are just too many people in my State who get free stuff....and the majority aint Republicans...

Forum List

Back