Walmart Doing Away With Cashiers

For a long time because if you have hundreds of thousands or millions unemployed with no income they are going to start taking what they need.

As long as they dont mind getting shot....
And then you have businesses closing their doors due to shoplifting.
I love it when you people complain about food deserts in the hood when it's the actions of the ghetto dwellers that cause them.

As long as they dont mind getting shot....
And then you have businesses closing their doors due to shoplifting.
I love it when you people complain about food deserts in the hood when it's the actions of the ghetto dwellers that cause them.

Far fewer made big changes in the way we address law enforcement because people were afraid something they own might get broken.

The Walmart parking lot is where muggers and their victims rendezvous.
I've noticed the police cameras and constant security lately all over the place.........When times get bad people start stealing a whole lot more.......We hardly have any crime where I'm out but crime picked up nearby..........haven't caught the guy yet but he is hiding.............DEER CAMERAS CAUGHT HIS ASS.............Only a matter of time.

Work hard, educate yourself, and you can rise above lowly jobs at Walmart and yours and you won't have to be so jealous of people who are more successful than you.
Trades are begging for craftsmen..............Can't find enough.........but only those not lazy need apply.........we are tired of those who come out and think they are already owed a living. We will TRAIN THEM if they want to learn......not if they are lazy.....

I wouldn't be surprised to see Starbucks go the same way. With Big Labor coming in and taking over, eliminating jobs now is the key- before they get tied into "union work rules" and are unable to eliminate positions.

Yeah, coffee has been dispensed from vending machines for years. Who needs a barista, we used to call them waiters and for a dime you got a bottomless cup.
Will the girls gather around the coffee computer and have their coffee klatch?

1644711363854.png

or kneel to the corporate coffee man?
1644711478378.png

Work hard, educate yourself, and you can rise above lowly jobs at Walmart and yours and you won't have to be so jealous of people who are more successful than you.
Don't Know your exact status. Are You top 10%? Top 25%? Middle Class, Poverty Level?

I'm highly educated.
Go ahead and deny that FACT. Do it. I have a Masters Degree.
I'm 60 and retiring this June, with a Pension ( + IRA, + Roth + Additional Savings)

Concerned American Thoughts? (next step for you, call me a Liar). LOOOLOOLLLL

Don't Know your exact status. Are You top 10%? Top 25%? Middle Class, Poverty Level?

I'm highly educated.
I'm 60 and retiring this June, with a Pension ( + IRA, + Roth + Additional Savings)

Yup so highly educated you post dumb ass messages here.

I'm highly educated.

leftist are always legends in their own minds............Superior in every way...........The most edjamakated peeps on the planet.......

Then reality sets in when everyone knows they are a pack of LIARS.

I'm highly educated.

Who are you trying to convince? Me or You? I don't GAF what you have and I don't have such a low opinion of myself that I need to go on an internet thread trying to augment my self image. Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back