War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

Wrong! Wealth is NOT finite, it is infinite. People generate wealth through their labor, creativity, talents, etc. This is your key problem, the failure to understand wealth is not finite. When you believe such a fallacy, it causes you to think the wealthy should only become so wealthy else the poor can never become wealthy. It makes you believe there is only so much wealth and the wealthy have it all.

The truth is, wealth is generated, so wealth is limitless. Now the people who are wealthy in a nation, especially a free market economy nation like our own, generally got wealthy because they were smart with their money, were successful at free market capitalism, and had the drive, motivation and ambition to succeed. Many came from abject poverty to become wealthy. Seems to me, the really "smart" person might want to listen to them, learn from them, try to emulate them and find out about how they were successful.

Just total opposite of what you want to do.

All wealth after the first million is generated through the effort of others.

There is no 'free market.'

Raising taxes 5% over $250k is hardly "all out war"...so brainwashed- but what pander to the rich Pubs have done to the nonrich and the country is. See sig pp1. Everyone is paying 21% in all taxes and fees now since states and localities raise raise them to make up shortfalls...see if you can spot the trend, hater dupes- we need DEMAND!! [REDACTED BARRAGE OF MARXIST BLOG PROPAGANDA ALL ADDRESSED IN THE OP]

Sorry, I am going to pander to the rich because they have all the money and can make the economy go and create jobs. If we don't have that, it doesn't matter how much you raise taxes.

Again.... You have embarked on a strategy of stupid. You've declared a war you can't win on an enemy you'll never defeat. In your vitriolic rage, you are literally destroying your remaining resources on the boondoggle. There is no exit strategy, you're sending the pilots on kamikaze missions... ordering the troops to fight to the last man standing.

What we need is for stupid people like you to shut up and go away. If not publically, politically.

Wrong! Wealth is NOT finite, it is infinite. People generate wealth through their labor, creativity, talents, etc. This is your key problem, the failure to understand wealth is not finite. When you believe such a fallacy, it causes you to think the wealthy should only become so wealthy else the poor can never become wealthy. It makes you believe there is only so much wealth and the wealthy have it all.

The truth is, wealth is generated, so wealth is limitless. Now the people who are wealthy in a nation, especially a free market economy nation like our own, generally got wealthy because they were smart with their money, were successful at free market capitalism, and had the drive, motivation and ambition to succeed. Many came from abject poverty to become wealthy. Seems to me, the really "smart" person might want to listen to them, learn from them, try to emulate them and find out about how they were successful.

Just total opposite of what you want to do.

All wealth after the first million is generated through the effort of others.

There is no 'free market.'

Doesn't even comport with rational logic.

Hey, I can appreciate Carnegie and what he's saying, money isn't everything. I personally know very wealthy people who benevolently give massive amounts of their fortunes to various philanthropic causes. That's the great thing about having lots of really wealthy people around, the money flows generously.

What I can't figure out is why your stupid ass wants to make this the enemy?

It's ego and charitable deductions.

Hey, I can appreciate Carnegie and what he's saying, money isn't everything. I personally know very wealthy people who benevolently give massive amounts of their fortunes to various philanthropic causes. That's the great thing about having lots of really wealthy people around, the money flows generously.

What I can't figure out is why your stupid ass wants to make this the enemy?

It's ego and charitable deductions.

Yes, because we all apply your stereotypes with a wide brush to cover everyone in a group of people you don't know.

And the billionaires are always going to win, that's my point. How stupid is it to wage a war on an enemy you can never defeat?
Yeah, never tilt at windmills! Always give up without ever trying, that is sure to make you a success.

Since you like adages, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." "Might makes right."

Throughout history rich and powerful nations have been defeated, so if nations can fall, why are individuals immune?

The propaganda is the belief that wealth should be equally distributed in society.
A Straw Man created by the Right and used to stereotype everyone who believes in equal OPPORTUNITY. The problem is the deck is stacked in favor of the rich who use their wealth to manipulate their political puppets.

Hell even your MessiahRushie Limbola admits the tax code is stacked against the hard working wage earner!

January 09, 2013
RUSH: Taxing wages at a higher rate than profits is wealth redistribution.

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.
I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

Taking advantage of existing tax codes is NOT a subsidy, so provide something of real value to the conversation.
Tax codes benefiting the wealthy and punishing the wage earner created by puppet politicians controlled by the wealthy. Yeah, you are right, it is WORSE than a subsidy!

December 06, 2012
RUSH: The problem is, in Warren Buffett's case, you could raise the income tax rate to a hundred percent and you're gonna be collecting taxes on about $120,000 of income. The rest of his income is not earned, so to speak. It's dividend, capital gains. He's got his wealth. You're going to have to institute a wealth tax to go get people like Buffett and many moguls and many executives. They've insured themselves.
You have to understand, the income tax is to prevent you from accruing wealth.

You can thank Barney Frank, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and several other darlings of the Dem Party for the housing bubble.
Wait just a minute there Slick, we have been told Bush is no longer responsible for anything happening now because he left office 6 years ago, but Carter was out of office over 25 years and Clinton was out of office over 7 years when Bush burst the Bush housing bubble.

Taking advantage of existing tax codes is NOT a subsidy, so provide something of real value to the conversation.
Tax codes benefiting the wealthy and punishing the wage earner created by puppet politicians controlled by the wealthy. Yeah, you are right, it is WORSE than a subsidy!

December 06, 2012
RUSH: The problem is, in Warren Buffett's case, you could raise the income tax rate to a hundred percent and you're gonna be collecting taxes on about $120,000 of income. The rest of his income is not earned, so to speak. It's dividend, capital gains. He's got his wealth. You're going to have to institute a wealth tax to go get people like Buffett and many moguls and many executives. They've insured themselves.
You have to understand, the income tax is to prevent you from accruing wealth.
You made My case for Me. The income tax is wielded as a weapon for the greedy to keep the citizen oppressed. A company (Note I was talking about a company and subsidies, not the all encompassing nebulous evil known as "the rich") uses existing tax code that is available to EVERYONE.

You also seem to be delusional. Do you not understand that the money belongs to the companies and the people and that taxes is a punitive act by government in taking that money away? Why is it that people like you always make the mistake of thinking that corporations are taking money that doesn't belong to them when in fact, it is the other way around.

Forum List

Back