War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

It's not imaginary. You guys are too much. You sit here day in and day out, railing against the rich, calling them every possible name in the book, accusing them of being greedy corrupt assholes, calling for draconian measures to "fix" wealth disparity, demanding we sock it to the rich who you claim are not paying their fair share, harkening back to the old 'robber baron' days, insinuating that wealthy people don't deserve their wealth, but somehow, some way, your attacks are not to be seen as a "war" on them. LOL... Yeah, right! AND... Obamacare was a Republican idea! LMFAO... You guys should do comedy, seriously!

They don't pay anything like their fair share. Regular working people on average pay a far higher proportion of their income in taxes. Just unfortunate I guess that middle class folks can't afford their own corporate lobbyists to write laws.
Regular working class people dont pay income tax by and large.
Bull shit, absolute and complete fucking bullshit. Which middle income people don't pay taxes? You as just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.
The ones that don't pay taxes are the ones with enough deductions to not have to pay taxes.. DUH!

Which working middle income people are those?
The ones now on disability and welfare. Note the massive % of people on disability now.

Funny how all the casualties are middle class in your imaginary war on the rich. Maybe they're just collateral damage or something.

It's not imaginary. You guys are too much. You sit here day in and day out, railing against the rich, calling them every possible name in the book, accusing them of being greedy corrupt assholes, calling for draconian measures to "fix" wealth disparity, demanding we sock it to the rich who you claim are not paying their fair share, harkening back to the old 'robber baron' days, insinuating that wealthy people don't deserve their wealth, but somehow, some way, your attacks are not to be seen as a "war" on them. LOL... Yeah, right! AND... Obamacare was a Republican idea! LMFAO... You guys should do comedy, seriously!

They don't pay anything like their fair share. Regular working people on average pay a far higher proportion of their income in taxes. Just unfortunate I guess that middle class folks can't afford their own corporate lobbyists to write laws.
Bull shit, absolute and complete fucking bullshit. Which middle income people don't pay taxes? You are as just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.
Oops.
TaxVox

Cue the "biased source blah blah blah" litany of excuses.

You evidently forgot to read your link.

Bull shit, absolute and complete fucking bullshit. Which middle income people don't pay taxes? You are as just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.
Oops.
TaxVox

Boom. Called it or what?

Oops.
TaxVox

Boom. Called it or what?
No, I'm saying the information in your link is correct. You just didn't read it, or if you did you didn't understand it.

Oops.
TaxVox

Boom. Called it or what?
No, I'm saying the information in your link is correct. You just didn't read it, or if you did you didn't understand it.
I am certain you misunderstood it and thought it supported your case. I assure you the opposite is true.

Oops.
TaxVox

Boom. Called it or what?
I am certain you misunderstood it and thought it supported your case. I assure you the opposite is true.

Then you agree with the link in saying that the people who pay no federal income taxes are low income wage earners, not middle class.

Makes you wonder why any one would engage such stupidity. But they do say some astounding things ie middle class people not paying income taxes..

I know people making less than $30,000 per year who pay a higher income tax rate than the people they work for.
Oh yeah? I know people begging in the streets who are paying more than Bill Gates.

Perhaps you just failed to make the distinction between rate and amount.

Ya'll need to make up your minds. Either 47% of the population is sucking off the government teat and about worthless or the poor is all making it to the middle class on 9 bucks an hour. Or is it that the middle class have moved up to the wealthy class even though their middle class incomes show a decline along with the decline in other assets.

You just have to wonder what world the people who believe such bullshit live in. Black is white, up is down and being a stupid fuck makes you smart and daboss. LMAO.

But who'd a thunk that boss is a comedy writer. After reading what I read today, I do. Funny shit. In a strange sort of way.

Here's the thing you don't seem to comprehend... The "classes" you go on and on about are DYNAMIC. They constantly change every single day. This means some wealthy move down to middle class or poor, some become richer... some middle class move up to wealthy, some move down... some poor become middle class or even wealthy. This happens all over the country to thousands of examples every single hour of every single day. In your mindset, the same exact people who were middle class in January are still middle class in December, and the same with wealthy and poor.

In 19th century Europe and Asia, where your Marxist ideology was forged, this concept of set class was the norm. No one had freedom to pull themselves up with free market capitalism. Therefore, ALL your arguments for Marxism are predicated on this false assumption.

Funny how all the casualties are middle class in your imaginary war on the rich. Maybe they're just collateral damage or something.

What's funny is how the middle class are still becoming the new wealthy in spite of all you are doing to prevent that from happening. Darnit... if you could just figure out some way to keep all these people from becoming rich, you might be able to sell people on your Neo-Marxism.

A few people holding all the wealth does nothing to expand the middle class. But you keep droning on about Marxism because that must by your safe place, your fall back position when you don't actually have an argument.

I don't care about expanding the middle class, I had rather keep expanding the wealthy instead. It's better for more middle class and poor to become wealthy than for more wealthy to join the middle class and poor.

So to summarize, this so called war on the rich is nothing more than a crude rhetorical diversion from the fact that the real war is being waged against the middle class. Rich folks are in no danger of becoming casualties.
Eggzactly. Middle class jobs are under attack from the bottom via illegal immigration, and the top via H1B visas and offshoring. Upper middle class income is under attack via the so called progressive tax system and offshoring. The rich.. yeah profits are up and govco is writing them checks from the upper middle class.

The rich have never been richer, but they don't drive the economy, the middle class does. While more wealth has been concentrated in the hands of a few, middle class wages have remained stagnant for more than twenty years. There is a direct correlation between the increasing wealth concentration, a shrinking middle class, and the decline of our economy.

View attachment 33386

Take a look at this graph and tell me what you think is happening to the so-called "middle class" families? It looks to me like the "middle class" is becoming the new rich. They aren't becoming the poor because the poor are also declining. The rich are getting richer, but so are the middle class and poor. Of course... "we" have to stop all this getting rich stuff! Too much of that going on these days! Marxism can only be properly promoted when people are hopelessly mired in poverty with no seeming way out. We have to keep telling people how worthless they are and how they can't help their condition and they need government to fix their situation. Repeat it over and over, pound it into their stubborn heads! If they refuse to believe it, ridicule them and call them stupid, insinuate they don't care about the poor and needy, brow-beat them and make them feel guilty for success. That's how Alinsky says it's done.

RKM, daBoss says we aren't making any more poor people. They have moved to the middle class and the middle class have moved to the wealthy class. He has a graph to prove it too.

Where you get the idea that a bunch of poor people are sucking off the government teat is wrong. They are moving up. And daBoss says to quit bitching about poor people. They hear way to much negativity from people like you. Quit it.

Well I posted the statistics from the US Census which shows the lowest income families have slightly decreased since 1967, the middle class has decreased substantially, and the wealthy have increased.

Don't care if you bitch about poor people, never said anything of the sort. Bitch away! What I oppose is your plan to turn the rich into poor people so we can have "fairness" in your mind.

Many people I listen to who say they are conservatives don't have two cents to scratch their a**s with, and here's the funny part most of them don't even have health insurance, not because they choose not to have it, but because they can't afford it, or simply because they can't get it because of current state of health, and they still defend the system.......truly pathetic!!!

Well you got your guy elected and you had full control of Congress and you all passed Obamacare into law in order to fix the health care problem... so what happened? Why is health care insurance still unaffordable? Why do people still not have it?

You see, even when you're given full reign and allowed to push through whatever you please in legislative acts, you can't fix the problems and then you run out there and blame republicans for that. You act as if Republicans have controlled all the power and have been blocking everything you've proposed when you've gotten everything you wanted.

Single payer? Wasn't the republicans who blocked that, it was the democrats who wouldn't support it. Republicans didn't support ANY of it, single payer or not. But the thing is, single payer doesn't fix the problem either. Nothing you've proposed (or done) even begins to address the problems with our health care system.

You're all clueless idiot drones. You hang out at these Marxist blogs and get pumped full of Marxist idiocy, then run over here to copy-n-paste this stuff as if it's some new-age way of thinking, when it's recycled 19th century ideas that have done nothing but massively failed. You won't listen to anybody who has any sense at all, it's just easier for you to cling to a Utopian fantasy that will never transpire. You continue to fuck things up beyond repair, then have the unmitigated gall to blame your failures on your opposition.

Dems had 'full control'? Oh you mean a total of 24 days as Dubya'sGOP recession crashed the worlds economy?

One of the standard Republican talking points is that the Democrats had a filibuster-proof, super majority for two years between 2008 and 2010. This talking point is usually trotted out when liberals complain that the Republicans filibustered virtually every piece of legislation proposed by Obama or the Democrats during Obama’s presidency. The implication is that Democrats had ample opportunity to pass legislation and that the reason they didn’t pass more legislation doesn’t have anything to do with the Republicans.

It is also used to counter any argument that Republican legislation, (passed during the six years of total Republican control,) has anything to do with today’s problems. They claim that the Democrats had a super majority for two years and passed all kinds of legislation, (over Republican objection and filibuster,) that completely undid all Republican policies and legislation, and this absolves them from today’s problems.

The Truth is that the Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 60 working days during that period, insufficient time to undo even a small portion of the legislation passed during six years of Republican control. Here are the details:

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 24 working days Fact Left

You passed Obamacare without any Republican votes. Period. End of discussion. You now want to claim Obamacare was a republican idea. I've heard several of you claim that you REALLY wanted "single payer" but the mean old Republicans stopped you. Well... Unless there were a bunch of republicans calling themselves Democrats and being members of your party, that isn't the case.

You've had your guy in the White House for 6 years, and you've had at least one, if not both, houses of Congress under your control. Yet all the fucked up mess we have is the fault of Republicans. Not a single Republican-sponsored measure has been passed in 6 years, you've gotten virtually everything you wanted for the past 6 years, the republican leadership is about to be ousted for cowering and capitulating to you...and yet, it's all the republicans to blame for everything.

Honestly, I'm not sure what else we can do... maybe we should execute all republicans in America and allow only Democrats in Congress? Maybe if we kill ALL Republicans you guys can govern and take responsibility then? Of course, then it would be the 2% of Libertarians who were preventing you from implementing your genius plans to save the country....so we need to kill them off too, I suppose. Ooops.. no wait... you guys have this thing where you incoherently adopt "republican plans" like Obamacare and pass them into law... so, I don't know what we can do about that.

Wow can you write FICTION. Ever hear about needing a super majority in the Senate?

One of the standard Republican talking points is that the Democrats had a filibuster-proof, super majority for two years between 2008 and 2010. This talking point is usually trotted out when liberals complain that the Republicans filibustered virtually every piece of legislation proposed by Obama or the Democrats during Obama’s presidency. The implication is that Democrats had ample opportunity to pass legislation and that the reason they didn’t pass more legislation doesn’t have anything to do with the Republicans.

It is also used to counter any argument that Republican legislation, (passed during the six years of total Republican control,) has anything to do with today’s problems. They claim that the Democrats had a super majority for two years and passed all kinds of legislation, (over Republican objection and filibuster,) that completely undid all Republican policies and legislation, and this absolves them from today’s problems.

The Truth is that the Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 60 working days during that period, insufficient time to undo even a small portion of the legislation passed during six years of Republican control. Here are the details:

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 24 working days Fact Left

WHILE THE ECONOMY, THANKS TO DUBYA/GOP POLICIES LIKE 2 UNFUNDED WARS, 2 UNFUNDED TAX CUTS, UNFUNDED MEDICARE EXPANSION AND DUBYA'S SUBPRIME CRISIS VOID OF REGULATORS CAUSED THE LARGEST DROP IN A QUARTER SINCE THE FIRST GOP GREAT DEPRESSION!

Oops.
TaxVox

Income taxes that are 42% of fed revenues, near post WW2 lows as share of revenues?

Poor Americans Pay Double The State, Local Tax Rates Of Top One Percent

Overall, the poorest 20 percent of households paid an average 10.9 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes in 2007, while the top 1 percent on average paid just 5.2 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes, according to the study.

Poor Americans Pay Double The State Local Tax Rates Of Top One Percent

Do you know that the overwhelming majority of these people avoid income taxes due to a policy fiercely supported by none other than President Ronald Wilson Reagan who deemed the policy to be “the best antipoverty, the best pro- family, the best job creation measure to come out of Congress.”?

Because all working Americans are obligated to pay payroll taxes—the money that supports Social Security and Medicare automatically withdrawn from our paychecks—the actual number of households in America paying nothing was closer to 17 percent in 2009 and, more typically, 14 percent in non-recessionary years.

And if we add in other federal taxes, such as the federal excise tax on gasoline, the numbers come down even further.
The Real Truth Behind The 47 Percent - Why Aren t These People Paying Federal Income Taxes - Forbes

So to summarize, this so called war on the rich is nothing more than a crude rhetorical diversion from the fact that the real war is being waged against the middle class. Rich folks are in no danger of becoming casualties.
Eggzactly. Middle class jobs are under attack from the bottom via illegal immigration, and the top via H1B visas and offshoring. Upper middle class income is under attack via the so called progressive tax system and offshoring. The rich.. yeah profits are up and govco is writing them checks from the upper middle class.

The rich have never been richer, but they don't drive the economy, the middle class does. While more wealth has been concentrated in the hands of a few, middle class wages have remained stagnant for more than twenty years. There is a direct correlation between the increasing wealth concentration, a shrinking middle class, and the decline of our economy.

View attachment 33386

Take a look at this graph and tell me what you think is happening to the so-called "middle class" families? It looks to me like the "middle class" is becoming the new rich. They aren't becoming the poor because the poor are also declining. The rich are getting richer, but so are the middle class and poor. Of course... "we" have to stop all this getting rich stuff! Too much of that going on these days! Marxism can only be properly promoted when people are hopelessly mired in poverty with no seeming way out. We have to keep telling people how worthless they are and how they can't help their condition and they need government to fix their situation. Repeat it over and over, pound it into their stubborn heads! If they refuse to believe it, ridicule them and call them stupid, insinuate they don't care about the poor and needy, brow-beat them and make them feel guilty for success. That's how Alinsky says it's done.

RKM, daBoss says we aren't making any more poor people. They have moved to the middle class and the middle class have moved to the wealthy class. He has a graph to prove it too.

Where you get the idea that a bunch of poor people are sucking off the government teat is wrong. They are moving up. And daBoss says to quit bitching about poor people. They hear way to much negativity from people like you. Quit it.

Well I posted the statistics from the US Census which shows the lowest income families have slightly decreased since 1967, the middle class has decreased substantially, and the wealthy have increased.

Don't care if you bitch about poor people, never said anything of the sort. Bitch away! What I oppose is your plan to turn the rich into poor people so we can have "fairness" in your mind.

No you didn't, you posted an out of context graph Bubba

Makes you wonder why any one would engage such stupidity. But they do say some astounding things ie middle class people not paying income taxes..

I know people making less than $30,000 per year who pay a higher income tax rate than the people they work for.
Oh yeah? I know people begging in the streets who are paying more than Bill Gates.

Buffett Rule Rorschach: 7,000 Millionaires Paid No Income Taxes in 2011

trythis3.png

Buffett Rule Rorschach 7 000 Millionaires Paid No Income Taxes in 2011 - The Atlantic

Romney Reveals He Paid 14% Rate in 2011 Tax Return

In a bit of reverse financial engineering, he and his wife, Ann, gave up $1.75 million worth of charitable deductions, raising his tax payments significantly.

Had he claimed all the deductions to which he was entitled in 2011, his effective rate could have dipped to near 10 percent, contradicting his past assurances that he had never paid below 13 percent.

But forgoing the full deductions available to him put him at odds with his own past assertions that he had never paid more taxes than he owed and his statement that if he had done so, “I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president,” as he put it to ABC News in July.

lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/u...offers-more-tax-data.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Bull shit, absolute and complete fucking bullshit. Which middle income people don't pay taxes? You as just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.
The ones that don't pay taxes are the ones with enough deductions to not have to pay taxes.. DUH!

Which working middle income people are those?
The ones now on disability and welfare. Note the massive % of people on disability now.

Middle income? lol

If you want to continue denying the obvious fact of a declining and shrinking middle class then you really can't be taken seriously.

I didn't deny it. I showed you the graph from the US Census Bureau showing where the declining and shrinking middle class are going. You are the one who wants to deny the obvious facts.

Income taxes: A family of four in the exact middle of the income spectrum filing its taxes for 2013 this filing season paid only 5.3 percent of its 2013 income in federal income taxes, according to estimates from the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center (TPC).[3] Average income tax rates for these typical families have been lower during the Bush and Obama Administrations than at any time since the 1950s.

Federal Income Taxes Have Declined Significantly in Recent Decades

Households in the middle fifth of the income spectrum paid an average of 11.5 percent of their income in overall federal taxes in 2010, the latest year for which data are available, according to CBO.

MITTENS 14%? LOL

Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows mdash Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

If you want to continue denying the obvious fact of a declining and shrinking middle class then you really can't be taken seriously.

I didn't deny it. I showed you the graph from the US Census Bureau showing where the declining and shrinking middle class are going. You are the one who wants to deny the obvious facts.

Poorest 20% pay 10% state/local taxes and once again

"Households in the middle fifth of the income spectrum paid an average of 11.5 percent of their income in overall federal taxes in 2010, the latest year for which data are available, according to CBO."

Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows mdash Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Mittens probably averaged less TAXES than people making $50,000 a year, THAT is the posit you lying, distorting POS

Wow can you write FICTION. Ever hear about needing a super majority in the Senate?

Okay, so now the 'standard' is a supermajority in the senate in order to govern? Do you know the last time Republicans held a supermajority in the Senate? Save the trouble researching, it has NEVER happened. Therefore, by your own standard, nothing ever passed by Congress is the fault of the Republican party.

Regardless of supermajority, Harry Reid perverted the rules to vote for cloture on Obamacare without a supermajority required. If Dems cant win legit, they will cheat to win... doesn't matter. They can always go back and rewrite history later.

View attachment 33386

No you didn't, you posted an out of context graph Bubba

Out of context graph? LMFAO... how's that?

Oh.... you mean, "out of context" with regard to your War on the Rich?

Nothing "out of context" with the fact that more people are becoming wealthy, and that is where the middle class is going. Yes, I realize it totally destroys all your well-contrived Marxist memes....I'm so sorry.

Oops.
TaxVox

Boom. Called it or what?

Then you agree with the link in saying that the people who pay no federal income taxes are low income wage earners, not middle class.
Really?
Of the 43 percent of households that will owe no federal income tax this year, nearly half will be off the rolls because their incomes are too low. The rest won’t pay because preferences wipe out the taxes they would otherwise owe - See more at: TaxVox
]
Uh oh!
Like I said, you didnt read the article.

Forum List

Back