Was Flynn entrapped?

Comey told lawmakers FBI agents saw 'no physical indications of deception' in Michael Flynn

"Director Comey testified to the committee that 'the agents…discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn't see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them,'" the report says, quoting Comey.

McCabe, the report continues, "confirmed the interviewing agent's initial impression and stated that the 'conundrum that we faced on their return from the interview is that although [the agents] didn't detect deception in the statements that he made in the interview … the statements were inconsistent with our understanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador.'"

Is THAT what the idiots are using to claim that McCabe said that Flynn wasn't lying?

No WONDER I couldn't get quote and link.

Who knew that agents have the "lie detector" ability huh?

Both Comey and McCabe told congress he didn't. So who lied?

So why did he plead guilty?

He was bankrupted and his family was threatened, what would you do? Classic extortion, but it's not illegal when the government does it.

So, “lock em up” flynn put his family’s financial future in jeopardy by lying about his contacts with Russians.

Not the governments fault.

His contacts with the Russians were perfectly legal. So he admitted to lying about something that is perfectly legal. Does that make any sense to you?

Lying about those contacts to federal investigators however, was not legal.

As Flynn demonstrated with his plea deal where he freedly admitted his crime and his responsibility for that crime.

They had no right to ask bout those contacts if he was not suspected of committing a crime!

My God, the stupid runs deep in you!

You want a good example of how stupid this is?

FBI: "Mr. Flynn, what is the moon made of?"

Flynn: "When I was a kid, I heard stories about it was made of cheese!" Chuckles for a few seconds.

Later they charge Flynn with lying about the moon being made of green cheese because one of the agents visited the Smithsonian and found out there were rocks from the moon on display.

Comey told lawmakers FBI agents saw 'no physical indications of deception' in Michael Flynn

"Director Comey testified to the committee that 'the agents…discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn't see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them,'" the report says, quoting Comey.

McCabe, the report continues, "confirmed the interviewing agent's initial impression and stated that the 'conundrum that we faced on their return from the interview is that although [the agents] didn't detect deception in the statements that he made in the interview … the statements were inconsistent with our understanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador.'"
2 LIARS there you are quoting from.......Nothing happened to them now did it..

Tell me about double standards.....LOL

McCabe should have been indicted via the IG Report.........

Again.....2 LIARS....did the deed......set it up....and Framed him by acting like his best buddy.

The JUDGE SEES IT....AND ISN'T HAPPY.....let's see if he throws some KARMA back at them....Would be poetic Justice for Prosecution misconduct......

I'm not quoting me.

While you are only quoting yourself. Our sources are not equal.

It must be true because I read it on the Internet!

In comparison to what? You citing yourself?

Laughing.....you don't know what you're talking about.

The Miranda warnings are based on the 5th Amendment's right to not self-incriminate. If you think Flynn's rights were not violated by the FBI, you are full of shit.

Or....I don't accept whatever hapless pseudo-legal gibberish you make up as having any relevance.

As your only source....is yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Is that really it? Just you making shit up on a topic you know nothing about and then insisting your imagination is the law?

If so, that was easy.

My source is the United States Constitution. Surely you have heard of it. I am sure the judge has! So sorry for your hopes and dreams to be crushed, but that's what happens to dumbasses every day.

Show us anywhere in the constitution it says that you have to be given the miranda warning before you are questioned when you're *not* in custody.

Here's the constitution:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Show us. Don't tell us. And remember, you have to use the actual constitution. Not the imaginary one you've made up.

Hey shit for brains!

The Miranda warning is not in the Constitution either!

I swear, the longer this thread goes, the dumber you get!

Laughing....so that's a "no" on you being able to show us the constitution saying anything you do about the Miranda warning?

Shocker.

Its always adorable to watch the ignorant keep insisting that their imagination is the law. Meanwhile.....the actual Miranda requirements remain the same:

The Miranda warning (from the U.S. Supreme Court's Miranda v. Arizona decision), requires that officers let you know of certain facts after your arrest, before questioning you. An officer who is going to interrogate you must convey to you that:

Miranda Rights: What Happens If the Police Don't Read You Your Rights

Sorry, kiddo......but you don't know what you're talking about.

The Miranda warnings are based on the 5th Amendment's right to not self-incriminate. If you think Flynn's rights were not violated by the FBI, you are full of shit.

Or....I don't accept whatever hapless pseudo-legal gibberish you make up as having any relevance.

As your only source....is yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Is that really it? Just you making shit up on a topic you know nothing about and then insisting your imagination is the law?

If so, that was easy.

My source is the United States Constitution. Surely you have heard of it. I am sure the judge has! So sorry for your hopes and dreams to be crushed, but that's what happens to dumbasses every day.

Show us anywhere in the constitution it says that you have to be given the miranda warning before you are questioned when you're *not* in custody.

Here's the constitution:

Show us. Don't tell us. And remember, you have to use the actual constitution. Not the imaginary one you've made up.

Hey shit for brains!

Laughing....so that's a "no" on you being able to show us the constitution saying anything you do about the Miranda warning?

Shocker.

Its always adorable to watch the ignorant keep insisting that their imagination is the law. Meanwhile.....the actual Miranda requirements remain the same:

The Miranda warning (from the U.S. Supreme Court's Miranda v. Arizona decision), requires that officers let you know of certain facts after your arrest, before questioning you. An officer who is going to interrogate you must convey to you that:

Do your keepers know that you are out of your cage unsupervised?

Show me the reference to the Miranda warning in the Constitution. We both agree that it exists so it must be in the Constitution according to you! I never claimed it was. You did!

He was bankrupted and his family was threatened, what would you do? Classic extortion, but it's not illegal when the government does it.

So, “lock em up” flynn put his family’s financial future in jeopardy by lying about his contacts with Russians.

His contacts with the Russians were perfectly legal. So he admitted to lying about something that is perfectly legal. Does that make any sense to you?

As Flynn demonstrated with his plea deal where he freedly admitted his crime and his responsibility for that crime.

They had no right to ask bout those contacts if he was not suspected of committing a crime!

Says you, citing your imagination. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

Later they charge Flynn with lying about the moon being made of green cheese because one of the agents visited the Smithsonian and found out there were rocks from the moon on display.

Your inane babble about cheese and moonrocks I'll leave to you. The actual miranda requirements however, require the miranda warning be given AFTER arrest. Which Flynn wasn't when he lied to federal investigators.

Don't like that source, try this:

HELD:

1. The prosecution may not use statements, whether exculpatory or inculpatory, stemming from questioning initiated by law enforcement officers after a person has been taken into custody or otherwise deprived of his freedom of action in any significant way, unless it demonstrates the use of procedural safeguards effective to secure the Fifth Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination. Pp. 444-491.

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966)

Here's the Miranda ruling itself (bold added for emphasis)

"The prosecution may not use statements, whether exculpatory or inculpatory, stemming from custodial interrogation of the defendant unless it demonstrates the use of procedural safeguards effective to secure the privilege against self-incrimination.

Miranda v. Arizona

Note the term 'custodial interrogation'. By custodial interrogation they mean questioning initiated by officers after a person has been taken into custody.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Is THAT what the idiots are using to claim that McCabe said that Flynn wasn't lying?

No WONDER I couldn't get quote and link.

Who knew that agents have the "lie detector" ability huh?
It doesn't really matter anyway.... their human lie detector investigators, were wrong.... Flynn did lie, they had proof he lied.

And this was just the peon lie that they charged him with.... he committed many more larger and greater crimes, along with his son, that Flynn was NOT CHARGED WITH, in an agreement with the Mueller group for his cooperation with them, they would not be charged with the greater crimes.

If they don't advise him of his rights, nothing he says can be used against him.

Says you, citing yourself. Back in reality, Miranda warnings are required after arrest. Which Flynn wasn't when he lied to federal investigators.

Despite what you think you might have heard while watching an episode of Law and Order: SVU.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

How many law classes have you taken or are you just playing one on the Internet?

I'm not quoting me.

While you are only quoting yourself. Our sources are not equal.

The judge is going to do a tap dance on Mueller's head after he tosses the case and sets Flynn free. We will see next week!

It doesn't matter anyway! Trump has already written his pardon and it is sitting on his desk ready for signature!

None of that is going to happen because nothing you posted has any relationship to the facts.

Flynn wasn't arrested for talking to Russian officials. That wasn't illegal. He was arrested for LYING to the FBI about talking to Russian officials. Flynn was telling people in government and the media he hadn't talked to the Russian ambassador and the FBI knew that was a lie. There could have been a very good reason why he was lying, but when the FBI asked Flynn about the lie, he LIED to them.

No, you have it dead wrong. He never denied talking to the Russians. Read the plea agreement one of the other libtards tried to use as a reference. It shows you are wrong as well as them. Flynn claimed he didn't discuss sanctions, which he may have not remembered or was confused. The FBI agents didn't seem to to think he was lying, so why was he charged? The deputy director and director of the FBI neither thought he was lying? Why was he charged?

Mueller's fishing expedition for dirt on Trump is the only possible explanation.

A
It's simple for flynn, don't lie.

“Lock him up” flynn was lying about contact with Russian operatives and discussed sanctions with them. As a private citizen it is legal to discuss foreign policy.

Says you, citing your imagination. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

Your inane babble about cheese and moonrocks I'll leave to you. The actual miranda requirements however, require the miranda warning be given AFTER arrest. Which Flynn wasn't when he lied to federal investigators.

Don't like that source, try this:

HELD:

1. The prosecution may not use statements, whether exculpatory or inculpatory, stemming from questioning initiated by law enforcement officers after a person has been taken into custody or otherwise deprived of his freedom of action in any significant way, unless it demonstrates the use of procedural safeguards effective to secure the Fifth Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination. Pp. 444-491.

You're embarassing yourself at this point. As your only source.....is yourself.

No, I am not, because "embarassing" is not a word. Try educating yourself before pointing fingers at others!

A

“Lock him up” flynn was lying about contact with Russian operatives and discussed sanctions with them. As a private citizen it is legal to discuss foreign policy.

Incorrect. Nope. Wrong answer. Try again.

Quote and link

Here's one, you can look up the others.
Former FBI director James Comey told lawmakers last March that the FBI agents who interviewed retired Gen. Michael Flynn, who briefly served in the Trump White House, said Flynn did not lie to them — which contradicts what the Russia probe has concluded.

Report: Comey Told Lawmakers Flynn Didn't Lie to FBI

Quote and link

Former FBI director James Comey told lawmakers last March that the FBI agents who interviewed retired Gen. Michael Flynn, who briefly served in the Trump White House, said Flynn did not lie to them — which contradicts what the Russia probe has concluded.

Yep, that was all after they spent 7 months polishing that turd. Discrepancies were attributed to normal lapses in memory initially.

I've provided a link 3 times in this thread, look it up.

Then list the post number...unless it is the claim I respond to below. Then you might as well swallow your tongue

No, you have it dead wrong. He never denied talking to the Russians. Read the plea agreement one of the other libtards tried to use as a reference. It shows you are wrong as well as them. Flynn claimed he didn't discuss sanctions, which he may have not remembered or was confused. The FBI agents didn't seem to to think he was lying, so why was he charged? The deputy director and director of the FBI neither thought he was lying? Why was he charged?

He told the same lies to the FBI as he did to Pence...for which he was fired.

And you think the FBI describing his outward APPEARANCE is them saying he didn't lie...YOU are lying....or incredibly stupid. You pick. I say both

If so, that was easy.

Here's the constitution:

Hey shit for brains!

Shocker.

Show me the reference to the Miranda warning in the Constitution. We both agree that it exists so it must be in the Constitution according to you! I never claimed it was. You did!

Laughing....you're the one saying your source is the Constitution. Show us the Constitution saying what you are regarding Miranda warnings.

You'll find that there's no mention of them. Yiou're not citing the constitution. You're citing yourself. And you're clueless.

Meanwhile, I've cited the *actual* Miranda ruling and its finding that miranda warnings are only required after a person has been taken into custody.

While you've only cited yourself. Our sources are not equal.

Here's the constitution:

Hey shit for brains!

Shocker.

Laughing....you're the one saying your source is the Constitution. Show us the Constitution saying what you are regarding Miranda warnings.

You'll find that there's no mention of them. Yiou're not citing the constitution. You're citing yourself. And you're clueless.

Meanwhile, I've cited the *actual* Miranda ruling and its finding that miranda warnings are only required after a person has been taken into custody.

While you've only cited yourself. Our sources are not equal.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Our sources are not equal. Mine are made on the law of the land and yours is based on your poor interpretation of the Miranda warning.

Quote and link

Quote and link

Yep, that was all after they spent 7 months polishing that turd. Discrepancies were attributed to normal lapses in memory initially.

Flynn admits to lying to the FBI. So why would ignore Flynn and instead believe you?

Laughing.....that's quite the turd you're polishing.

A man who was in Flynn's position needed to be made perfectly clear that he was being interviewed for an investigation.

Is there a Miranda requirement that was violated? There was not.

There was talk about attorneys and McCabe suggested "this would be quicker if we don't involve them"

That in no way absolves Flynn for lying.
Flynn is not even contesting the fact that he lied.

He was not given any choice!

Says who?

Not Flynn. Flynn says he wasn't cooerced at all and that he freely admits his guilt.

He was advised by the FBI to not bring a lawyer, they ruined him financially and threatened to go after his son... yeah, no coercion there.
Now you're just flat out lying.

Typical with your kind.

A

He wasn't a private citizen, he was part of a presidential transition team. And his discussions were perfectly legal and normal for a transition team.

Forum List

Back