Was Flynn entrapped?

a) Did Flynn lie to the FBI agents? yes
b) Did Flynn know it was illegal to lie to a federal law enforcement agent? After 30 years in the military he either knew or is a total idiot.

Why do you think it is okay to lie to FBI agents?

Oh Gawd.....Another dunderhead......OK please post the exact verbiage of his lies. DO NOT post a link to some supposed indictment that is laughably vague. Look if you condone this FBI political coercion and political punishment LOOK OUT! .
Tell me how what the FBI did was 'coercion'?
His lawyers have acknowledged his lies- as did Flynn in his guilty plea.
“Having made a serious error in judgment, for which he has shown true contrition, he recognized it was consistent with the values by which he has led his life simply to provide the facts to those charged with enforcing our laws,” his lawyers wrote in requesting probation and community service. “On the day he entered his guilty plea, he said he was ‘working to set things right.’ He has done so.”

Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations during the presidential transition period with the then-Russian ambassador to the United States, will next week become the first White House official punished in the special counsel’s ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

If you still aren't sure what Flynn lied about- perhaps you should ask Flynn's lawyers and Flynn to clarify it for you?

Yeah, but that's actual evidence, Michael Flynn's own words and admissions. And these poor souls have no use for evidence.

They're relying entirely on *imagination*. Where they make up whatever silly conspiracy they want, backed by nothing, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that contradicts them.

Yeah- remember the old days when Conservatives actually thought confessing to a crime was actually proof of a crime?

Hell there are people in jail today for murder based solely upon their confession after being interrogated without lawyers for hours on end. I suspect none of these stalwart souls so outraged about what has happened to Flynn has ever championed Project Innocence.

A man who was in Flynn's position needed to be made perfectly clear that he was being interviewed for an investigation.

Is there a Miranda requirement that was violated? There was not.

There was talk about attorneys and McCabe suggested "this would be quicker if we don't involve them"

That in no way absolves Flynn for lying.
Flynn is not even contesting the fact that he lied.

After Mueller bankrupted him.

Federal prosecutors have something like a 97 percent success rate.

Like the old saying goes you can't fight city hall
Quote: "Like the old saying goes you can't fight city hall"
Oh yeah? Like Yogi Berra Said, "It ain't over till it's over."

And, like the Constitution says, Article II, Section 2, Clause I.
The President might not like seeing a former employee taking political flak from the ninnyhammer Democrats and their petty press. <giggle>

a) Did Flynn lie to the FBI agents? yes
b) Did Flynn know it was illegal to lie to a federal law enforcement agent? After 30 years in the military he either knew or is a total idiot.

Why do you think it is okay to lie to FBI agents?

Oh Gawd.....Another dunderhead......OK please post the exact verbiage of his lies. DO NOT post a link to some supposed indictment that is laughably vague. Look if you condone this FBI political coercion and political punishment LOOK OUT! .
Tell me how what the FBI did was 'coercion'?
His lawyers have acknowledged his lies- as did Flynn in his guilty plea.
“Having made a serious error in judgment, for which he has shown true contrition, he recognized it was consistent with the values by which he has led his life simply to provide the facts to those charged with enforcing our laws,” his lawyers wrote in requesting probation and community service. “On the day he entered his guilty plea, he said he was ‘working to set things right.’ He has done so.”

Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations during the presidential transition period with the then-Russian ambassador to the United States, will next week become the first White House official punished in the special counsel’s ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

If you still aren't sure what Flynn lied about- perhaps you should ask Flynn's lawyers and Flynn to clarify it for you?

Yeah, but that's actual evidence, Michael Flynn's own words and admissions. And these poor souls have no use for evidence.

They're relying entirely on *imagination*. Where they make up whatever silly conspiracy they want, backed by nothing, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that contradicts them.

Yeah- remember the old days when Conservatives actually thought confessing to a crime was actually proof of a crime?

Hell there are people in jail today for murder based solely upon their confession after being interrogated without lawyers for hours on end. I suspect none of these stalwart souls so outraged about what has happened to Flynn has ever championed Project Innocence.

C'mon....these guys don't give a fiddler's fuck about the law. Trump has made conservatives reveal their *actual* values. Not the values they give empty lip service to. But what they actually believe.

And conservatives could care less about crimes if they're commited by conservatives. Hell, Trump demonstrated this elegantly, berating his own Attorney General for prosecuting republicans for their crimes.

And the evidence that Napolitano offers that the government strong armed Michael Flynn is........nothing.

The governments tactics are pretty clear proof of what they did.

Their tactic of asking Flynn questions?

Remember back when a guilty plea was an admission of guilt?

Yeah, I saw it all the time when I was driving a truck, a cop stopped people for speeding, then gave them the option to take a ticket for a seatbelt violation because it wasn't a moving violation. Were they guilty?

So you're giving us your legal opinion of Flynn's guilty plea to willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators.....

.....as a truck driver?

LMAO! Holy shit, guys. This is getting embarassing to watch.

That was just a short period of my life, in the military I prepared several documents for courts marshal. Mostly command charging documents. One for a sergeant that attacked his commanding officer. Don't judge by one comment, you'll often be wrong.

Yeah, I saw it all the time when I was driving a truck, a cop stopped people for speeding, then gave them the option to take a ticket for a seatbelt violation because it wasn't a moving violation. Were they guilty?

So you're giving us your legal opinion of Flynn's guilty plea to willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators.....

.....as a truck driver?

That was just a short period of my life, in the military I prepared several documents for courts marshal. Mostly command charging documents. One for a sergeant that attacked his commanding officer. Don't judge by one comment, you'll often be wrong.

And how is either you being a truck driver or claiming to have 'prepared documents' even remotely relevant to Flynn's plea agreement for willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators?

GOD Bless General Flynn! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

9zqb5st.jpg

And the evidence that Napolitano offers that the government strong armed Michael Flynn is........nothing.

So you heard the conversation while you were driving by the cop and the people they stopped?

Nope, it was common practice, especially for commercial vehicles, I personally know a half dozen guys it happened to.

I still am amused by the contards who claim that Comey was biased in favor of Clinton and against Trump.

Comey probably cost Clinton the election. Comey did not have to make any announcement regarding restarting the investigation into Clintons emails but he chose to- and that probably cost Clinton the election.

And if Comey really was against Trump- he could have derailed the Trump campaign by truthfully announcing that the FBI was investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The idea that Comey is some corrupt official who hates Republicans and Conservatives and is part of some conspiracy against Trump is from the great minds who daily create Fake News and tweet it out on Trump's account.

.....as a truck driver?

And how is either you being a truck driver or claiming to have 'prepared documents' even remotely relevant to Flynn's plea agreement for willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators?

I know how you can take the same circumstances and depending on how you write it up, the person could get a medal or be prosecuted. It's all in how the facts are presented.

So you heard the conversation while you were driving by the cop and the people they stopped?

Nope, it was common practice, especially for commercial vehicles, I personally know a half dozen guys it happened to.

Not sure how that remotely correlates to Glynn pleading guilty to something but whatever.

I still am amused by the contards who claim that Comey was biased in favor of Clinton and against Trump.

Comey probably cost Clinton the election. Comey did not have to make any announcement regarding restarting the investigation into Clintons emails but he chose to- and that probably cost Clinton the election.

And if Comey really was against Trump- he could have derailed the Trump campaign by truthfully announcing that the FBI was investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The idea that Comey is some corrupt official who hates Republicans and Conservatives and is part of some conspiracy against Trump is from the great minds who daily create Fake News and tweet it out on Trump's account.

No, the bitch cost herself the election, for, well, being a bitch.

.....as a truck driver?

I know how you can take the same circumstances and depending on how you write it up, the person could get a medal or be prosecuted. It's all in how the facts are presented.

Or you imagine you have such knowledge. And with Flynn openly admitting that he willfully and knowingly made materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators.....you don't need to imagine.

You can just stop ignoring Flynn's own confession.

Not sure how that remotely correlates to Glynn pleading guilty to something but whatever.

They bankrupted Flynn, he couldn't afford to fight it any more. I'm sure his lawyers told him he wouldn't spend any time in jail. It was the lesser of the evils. Just like the seatbelt violation.

They bankrupted Flynn, he couldn't afford to fight it any more. I'm sure his lawyers told him he wouldn't spend any time in jail. It was the lesser of the evils.

You're 'sure', huh?

.....as a truck driver?

Or you imagine you have such knowledge. And with Flynn openly admitting that he willfully and knowingly made materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators.....you don't need to imagine.

Let the government, with unlimited resources, bankrupt you and see what you'll do to make it stop. Flynn lost everything.

Yet the asshole Trump didn't earn his election.

This is the thing with you Trumpkins Fake Narrative- if Comey really was everything you say he is- Trump would never have gotten elected.

Comey would have exonerated Clinton and piled it on about Trump's connnections with Russia and the investigation.

So the asshole got elected and the 'bitch' didn't.

You can thank Comey for that.

.....as a truck driver?

Let the government, with unlimited resources, bankrupt you and see what you'll do to make it stop. Flynn lost everything.

So you are saying that Flynn was willing to lie to protect himself financially? Willing to go to jail to protect himself financially?

Somehow I don't think you have this same consideration for every two bit hustler and murderer who the government with 'unilmited resources' gets a confession out of.

Flynn has and had more resources than 99% of the people that the FBI interogates- nothing prevented him from asking for a public defender like every other suspect.

Yet the asshole Trump didn't earn his election.

This is the thing with you Trumpkins Fake Narrative- if Comey really was everything you say he is- Trump would never have gotten elected.

Comey would have exonerated Clinton and piled it on about Trump's connnections with Russia and the investigation.

So the asshole got elected and the 'bitch' didn't.

You can thank Comey for that.

Alrighty then...thank you Comey.

.....as a truck driver?

What I'd do....or what you *imagine* I'd do?

And do you realize how much of your argument is based on your imagination.....while ignoring the undisputed facts surrounding the case?

They bankrupted Flynn, he couldn't afford to fight it any more. I'm sure his lawyers told him he wouldn't spend any time in jail. It was the lesser of the evils. Just like the seatbelt violation.

Gee, I guess all 5 million people in prison (most of whom couldn't afford a defense 1/100th what Flynn had) were just overzealously prosecuted by the State and bankrupted.

Thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back