Was Kamala from a middle-class family, or was it just another lie, one of many the moderators failed to check?

Obama fell for the same trap
Of course I was born in Hawaii. Here is my Birth Certificate

Birthers just called it fake

Fool me once…..
No proof is good enough for the MAGA's
They won't believe Kamala worked at a McDonalds, until somebody produced a polaroid of her by the french fry basket with a McDonalds carboard hat on.

Nah, Don't confuse her with the Nickel-chaser-in-Chief
View attachment 1014399
The hate is strong in you. You created this world. You infected the system many decades ago. The differences between the early 1960's and the late 1960's are a real eye opener on how America changed. A difference of 5 or 6 years and we were off to the races. Many of the post WW2 generation bought into it. We even brag how tough we are compared to generations that followed.

It could be that her daddy, which had tenure at Stanford, cut her off financially.

Marxist fathers usually kick their family to the curb, like Obama's daddy.

It's just how they roll. And yes, he was above middle class wages being tenured at Stanford.

They make close to $300,000 a year for being arrogant, greedy, Marxist a holes who destroy families.

Donald and Shyamala divorced in 1972
When Kamala was nearly 5 years old, she knew her parents’ marriage was ending. Donald was teaching at Northwestern University in Illinois and when he was hired at the University of Wisconsin, Shyamala moved back to Northern California with their two children before the couple divorced in 1972.

Wait... that's not something you learn in architecture school.
The one Melania claimed to have graduated from, but that doesn't exist.
Melania went to Commie School where she was indoctrinated into Communism

Magadonians believe that, but then again they believe Trump is an honest businessman, and a real Christian.
People will believe what they're told, if there is nobody to refute what they're told. And the more people who repeat the same claim, the more apt are people to believe it's true.

Tell a lie once, and people are skeptical. Tell a lie 1,000 times and people will believe it. Which is why the FCC won't let advertisers push false or unproven claims.

(note: political ads are exempt)

No proof is good enough for the MAGA's
They won't believe Kamala worked at a McDonalds, until somebody produced a polaroid of her by the french fry basket with a McDonalds carboard hat on.
And that is so indicative of people like you, your sloppiness!
Why are people like you so lazy you can't pay attention to the little red dotted line show spelling errors?
Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 10.07.05 AM.png

Also it is McDonald's...

It is again proof that people like you are truly ignorant even when shown you are... see the little red dotted line???

And that is so indicative of people like you, your sloppiness!
Why are people like you so lazy you can't pay attention to the little red dotted line show spelling errors?
View attachment 1014740
Also it is McDonald's...

It is again proof that people like you are truly ignorant even when shown you are... see the little red dotted line???
I don't have spell check.

So Yuck Foo !

I don't have spell check.

So Yuck Foo !
NO excuse!
Safari...
Safari Browser (Default Browser on Macs and Apple Devices)
Open Safari.
Open the “Edit” menu at the top of the screen.
Find “Spelling and Grammar” and hover your cursor over it.
Ensure that “Check Spelling While Typing” is turned on (if on, it will have a checkmark on it).
Click the option to turn it on or off.

Solution
  1. Open Google Chrome.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Click Advanced > Languages.
  4. To the right of Spell check, turn it on or off.

FireFox

Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer menu on the right upper corner and select Manage add-ons. ❷ Internet Explorer Manage Add-ons view is displayed. ❸ On the lower left click Enable spelling correction.

Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 10.23.57 AM.png

NO excuse!
Safari...
Safari Browser (Default Browser on Macs and Apple Devices)
Open Safari.
Open the “Edit” menu at the top of the screen.
Find “Spelling and Grammar” and hover your cursor over it.
Ensure that “Check Spelling While Typing” is turned on (if on, it will have a checkmark on it).
Click the option to turn it on or off.

Solution
  1. Open Google Chrome.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Click Advanced > Languages.
  4. To the right of Spell check, turn it on or off.

FireFox

Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer menu on the right upper corner and select Manage add-ons. ❷ Internet Explorer Manage Add-ons view is displayed. ❸ On the lower left click Enable spelling correction.

View attachment 1014744
Get a life

People will believe what they're told, if there is nobody to refute what they're told. And the more people who repeat the same claim, the more apt are people to believe it's true.

Tell a lie once, and people are skeptical. Tell a lie 1,000 times and people will believe it. Which is why the FCC won't let advertisers push false or unproven claims.

(note: political ads are exempt)
The distinctions are lost on you?

"False or unproven claims?" Like this product will cure cancer vs using our soap will make you feel like you're in an Irish spring? I believe you've mistakenly lumped all ads together.

political ads are a horse of a different color. Citizens who have failed to acquire the critical thinking skills needed are only a bit more susceptible than others. Psychology and ideas coming out of the latest in brain science, influence how the influences influence people.

Advertising is not all bad, but there is lots of bad advertising.

Being more informed on conspiracy theories and other imbecilities dis not something to brag about or to be put on a resume.
Well YOU are definitely UNINFORMED regarding my positions.
At no times do I do as you do, i.e. make "UNINFORMED" statements like "conspiracy theories and other imbecilities" are proof-perfect of your ignorance! What "conspiracy theories" etc. are you alluding to?
Almost anyone with common sense would find your unsubstantiated, uninformed and truly personal subjective comments about me examples of your ignorance!
PROVE to me my beliefs in "conspiracy theories and other imbecilities as I do not make personal subjective comments but almost always provide other sources and the LINKS to verify!

She's provided a lot of proof, but none that you'd accept.
How many records do you have from 40 years ago?

And more importantly, what records does McDonalds HQ have of their franchise operations from 40 years ago?
It's funny. I worked at 7-11 for a few months over 40 years ago. I can tell you the name of all eight of my coworkers, and I could contact half of them if I wanted, as well as my manager. All would remember that I worked there. But nobody seems to remember Kamala doing so.

Just like with college. I know dozens who could vouch for me, yet nobody seems to remember Chimpy from his college days. Did he really go?

Leftwingers lie. It's who they are.

Forum List

Back