Was the speaker having trouble with his hemorrhoids last night?

when I get up to walk into the back yard the dogs want to go with me.

If you want to make a big deal out of the fact that I laugh at them for these little antics instead of getting all anal and demanding they never walk in front of me you go right ahead.

My dogs are my little buddies and make my life full of fun every minute.

They know full well who the boss is and if I demand they get out of my way they do.

I just dont sphinter clutch about life like you do.

Oh ok, back yard playing is one thing, when you said walking your dog I thought you were actually talking about walking your dog.

I must remember that what progressives say doesn't really mean what the words spoken do.

he had a "what can I do about it" look on his face the whole time.

He knows damned well he cant help do ANYTHING productive.

He is a small man in a big position and cant lead anyone anywhere.

Hes following from the front.

Reminds me of when my dog walks right in front of me looking back more than to the front trying to figure out where Im about to go so he can get there before me.

Yeah and later today you will complain because obama can't pass anything because of him. Your pathetic.

Reminds me of when my dog walks right in front of me looking back more than to the front trying to figure out where Im about to go so he can get there before me.

Yeah and later today you will complain because obama can't pass anything because of him. Your pathetic.

how can obama get anything passed in the house with a minority that hates our government and wants it dead instead of moving forward?

YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT

when I get up to walk into the back yard the dogs want to go with me.

If you want to make a big deal out of the fact that I laugh at them for these little antics instead of getting all anal and demanding they never walk in front of me you go right ahead.

My dogs are my little buddies and make my life full of fun every minute.

They know full well who the boss is and if I demand they get out of my way they do.

I just dont sphinter clutch about life like you do.

Oh ok, back yard playing is one thing, when you said walking your dog I thought you were actually talking about walking your dog.

I must remember that what progressives say doesn't really mean what the words spoken do.

I didnt say walking my dog did I?

I must remember people like you dont deal with what is actually said but wear HATE glasses to see the world through

how can obama get anything passed in the house with a minority that hates our government and wants it dead instead of moving forward?

YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT

You just stated he isn't a man and cannot get anything done make up your mind, no wonder your dog constantly looks back at you to see what your gonna do.

TM, I know you don't want to hear this;

but your dog is looking around for a way to escape from you.

If you really cared about your dog.

You would take him to a shelter or put him up for adoption.

It would be the humane thing to do............ :cool:

He is a man in a big position and cant lead anyone anywhere.

sounds like Obama.....

I have never seen a Speaker of the House look so grim during a State of the Union speech. He hardly ever applauded or smiled. And he didn't stand on several occasions when everyone else did. Is he trying to show the GOP House members he is a tough guy?

He was basically the distraught face of the GOP...

What would your mood be if you had to look at Obabble's ass for an hour?

Boehner shouldn't have gone. Stay home and put a DVD into the player. Watch the Sci Fy channel. Of course he looked grim. He had to listen to obama's crap.

YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT

You just stated he isn't a man and cannot get anything done make up your mind, no wonder your dog constantly looks back at you to see what your gonna do.

passed in the house is what I said you lying fool

Forum List

Back